Gift idea but would these spells work in harmony?

Turtlefae
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 40
Spelled Number: 135
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I hope this is the right section. Many many months ago I bought a pendant to gift to my boyfriend, he already has a few spelled/spirited pendants so I'm a bit worried that he won't really have a reason to wear the "plain" pendant or care about it much. Then I got a great idea, what if I copied protective/cleansing/nature spell bindings to the pendant (it's a black-white tree of life pendant) I want to gift him and that way it'll actually be beneficial for him?

My idea is to use a transfer bag to copy C5 spell bindings and then recapture them to Class 5, Tier 3 once they have been copied to the second pendant (once I actually buy the transfer bag and recapture bag in the future). Would that be possible?

I have a list of spells I'm sure I'll copy to his pendant:

REPEL EVIL ENERGIES & ATTRACT GOOD LUCK
DRUID GUARD :: ELEMENTAL PROTECTION, REMOVAL, & BLOCKING MALICIOUS INFLUENCES
REPELLING, CLEANSING & PROMOTING HEALTH
CONVERT NEGATIVE ENERGY INTO POSITIVE ENERGY
SAFEGUARD SPIRIT: Creates a barrier around you of positive energy to dissolve negative energies.
BRING PEACE: Allows a calm, peaceful energy to enter a person, place or situation involving multiple people.
ETHEREAL BLISS: Brings a glorious feeling of being ethereally blessed, i.e. feeling of being touched by an angel.
A SOOTHING DIP IN REFRESHING WATERS

Also a few nature spells I'm interested in adding:
OH, WHAT A DAY FOR A FAE DREAM
IT'S A FAE WORLD
TERRA POWER
TREE OF LIFE ENCHANTMENT

These spells:

SIN-EATER SPELL :: A SPELL THAT REMOVES 90 DAYS WORTH OF PROBLEMS
RESTORE YOUR BODY DURING SLEEP
CREATE FIELD OF PROTECTION

I'm not sure about Create field of protection because it uses code-words, would it work nonetheless? If I copied that to his pendant, would it work, would he be able to use the code words?

I'm not sure about putting the sin-eater spell together with restore body during sleep because they both work WHILE you're asleep, would they clash?

I probably won't add those but it's a question I'm really curious about.

Okay my questions are:

1. Would ANY of these spells clash against each other if I copied all of these spell bindings to the pendant I want to give him?

2. Is copying 12-14 spell bindings to a pendant for him be too much, would it be overloaded, would the spells mix and not work? Would the whole protection AND cleansing AND nature energies mix up and clash?

3. What if I recaptured the copied vessel to C3, Tier 3? Would it be too much?

4. Would spells like the sin-eater and restore body during sleep clash since both work while the person sleeps?

5. Can you copy a spell that has code-words in the binding? Would it work if you copy it for someone?

TheWatcher
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 15
My magical/paranormal name...: Do i need one ?

.....no
not nessacary clashing
but not nessacary work in harmony either
Far too many spells far too complex spells.

Cell28
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 80
Spelled Number: 300
Your favorite spirit to work with: My custom Servitor
If I could be anything, I would be...: a Shapeshifter
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

I think it could work, if you first make the pendant a mastervessel.
then there should be no problem with all the different spells any more, compex or not.

Any other thoughts, guys? :feedback:

Greetings,Tasha
moonwind
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Moonwind
Zodiac:

I agree with Cell. This is exactly what the master vessel is for.

Just because it does not work for them does not mean it will not work for you!

ImageImageImage
Turtlefae
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 40
Spelled Number: 135

Hm, so if I buy the master vessel listing, it will be HIS master vessel bridged to HIM. I will be able to make his pendant a master vessel but then what? I don't want to lose my own spell bindings, I only want to copy them to his supposed master vessel. Would I be able to copy my spelled items to HIS master vessel then? It would be HIS master vessel with copied spells that I own, would I lose my own spell bindings?

Cell28
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Chelly wrote:Hm, so if I buy the master vessel listing, it will be HIS master vessel bridged to HIM. I will be able to make his pendant a master vessel but then what? I don't want to lose my own spell bindings, I only want to copy them to his supposed master vessel. Would I be able to copy my spelled items to HIS master vessel then? It would be HIS master vessel with copied spells that I own, would I lose my own spell bindings?
No- you won't loose them.
if you copy the spells to his mastervessel, then each one of you will have the same spells, you the original spells..your friend the copies. So no problem with that ;)

Greetings,Tasha
WolfDream
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Guardian Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: WolfDreamer
Zodiac:

Chelly wrote:Hm, so if I buy the master vessel listing, it will be HIS master vessel bridged to HIM. I will be able to make his pendant a master vessel but then what? I don't want to lose my own spell bindings, I only want to copy them to his supposed master vessel. Would I be able to copy my spelled items to HIS master vessel then? It would be HIS master vessel with copied spells that I own, would I lose my own spell bindings?
There is no copy invocation for "copying" spells to a master vessel. Only to move them to the master. Soooooo, that being said, use a transmute bag to "copy" your spells to any empty vessel, then move the COPIES to the master vessel. You will retain the original and he will also have it for him on his master vessel

EXTREMELY Proud keeper of a Western Guardian Dragon

Always posting from my iPhone

"The past can not be beaten...It can only be allowed to get farther away"
"It is not who you are that holds you back, it's who you think you're NOT"
"Yesterday is History. Tomorrow is a Mystery. Today is a Gift. That's why it's called The Present. Cherish it." - Spencer Johnson
Cell28
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

WolfDream wrote:
There is no copy invocation for "copying" spells to a master vessel. Only to move them to the master. Soooooo, that being said, use a transmute bag to "copy" your spells to any empty vessel, then move the COPIES to the master vessel. You will retain the original and he will also have it for him on his master vessel
Hmmm.. but ther's a free CH copy spell ..and I think this one should work for copying original spells to the MV too..-without the step in between of copying spells to an empty vessel first..

Would like to get others opinions on this too, please...
:feedback:

Greetings,Tasha

Return to “Magickals/Enchanted”