*Crone's Cupboard of Magick*

Show some love to the sellers - online or off - who have brought you amazing spirits or magic!
sharyboo
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 19
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: sharyboo
Zodiac:

Crone, if you get this message, i havent recieved the "Hope" pendant as yet :( i sent you a message to your private email xxx

Alycat79
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0

Oh, my gosh, I know I said that I'm always awed whenever I get a Crone piece, and the trend continues! Seems that I'm able to connect strongly to her energy, more so than almost anyone else I buy from (though the longer I go, the more I'm able to connect with others, it seems), because every time I've gotten an open conjure or specialty piece, I ALWAYS dream about or have something happen that doesn't make sense at the time, but afterwards I realize what was going on with perfect clarity.

Case in point. I knew I had a werewolf and a centaur who wanted me to be their keeper, and Crone was kind enough to bind them for me. Only . . . instead of the two, I had a few more, with one being a "major surprise" for me. About a week later, I began to watch the Secretariat movie over, and over, and over. I kept watching his races on youtube, looking up pictures, etc. I've always been awed by him, and one of my greatest regrets is that I was never able to see him run in person, but that was pretty much it. I had a passing thought that maybe my "Major Surprise" might be him, but quickly dismissed it. Why would a Triple Crown Winner come here?

So, imagine my surprise (and subsequent screech) when I received my piece and who was the major "surprise"? Big Red himself. I'm still just so stunned and in shock that I don't think it's really and truly sunk in. I'll be walking around, and suddenly have a flash of a big chestnut pass through my mind's eye, and I'll go "OMG! IT REALLY IS HIM!" and have to sit down.

Crone's work, the vessels, just HER, is top notch, amazing, and just . . . just stellar. It's so hard to describe, but I've been so blessed from knowing her and being able to welcome such wonderful individuals here through her. And she's always willing to share information and go the extra mile. I just hope that things settle for her soon so she can return soon and share her journeys and such.

Thank you, Crone! :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

It matters not how strait the gate,
How charged with punishments the scroll,
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Final stanza of the poem Invictus by William Earnest Henley

You have no power over me. - Sarah Williams from Labyrinth

The truly powerful never feel the need to brag about it. - Me

Ninja
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a master
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 6000
Spelled Number: 999
Your favorite spirit to work with: All Entities
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself
My magical/paranormal name...: Ninja
Zodiac:

Merchendiver wrote:I just got my Dark Gods conjour from her. IT is HUGE and beautiful and I am kind of afraid to take it out of it's bag. Apparently FIVE came through for me. Nemesis, Sekhmet, Morgan La Fey, Aries, And Lilith. :scared: :insane: :ohcrap: But wow...it is so beautiful. IT is a HUGE gemstone black heart with her beautiful wire wrap!
Lilith!!! Can't say I would want to be on the same plane as her. ::eeek::

A Closed Mind Is Open To Evil
sirius
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 20
Spelled Number: 4
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

I just received my custom from Crone 4 words, wow to the wow. The vessel is intricately done ::hail:: as well in my two favorite colors. I would like to say thank you Crone and your lil helpers. Highly recommend that when you have the opportunity to get a friend from Crone you do so. Thank you once again Crone :hug: :hug: :hug:

Gratefully kept by many great spirits.

oy twangles

Kiss me I'm sanguine
Chai
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: Male
My super power would be...: Super speed

With all the positive reviews. Thanks a lot for confirming its difinitely a good buy. Now, anyone ordered from Asia? How long is the lead time when she already shipped it? I wonder because mine is already a bit more than a month and I guess it is still on the mail. Just to see if it is normal or not, if not I will have to hound post office. That's all. Thanks.

Ruby
venerated member
venerated member

Does anyone have any personal contact with her?

I have ordered something from her two months ago and ever since then have sent her messages without getting any responses. :/ It wasn't a big order, but still upsetting to get no response from her at all. Does anyone know what is going on?

ImageImageImageImageImage
crone maatkaere
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 2638
Spelled Number: 847
Your favorite spirit to work with: immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My magical/paranormal name...: Raven Greywolf
Zodiac:

just a note thanking everyone for their orders and trust, wishing everyone many blessings for the new year and every order up through those placed this past week are now out in the post! i wanted to get them out saturday but my gas heater for the house went and i didn't want to chance leaving the house and possibly having gas letting out in the house (especially since my two girls are in the house...the canine girls, lol). got to the post office this morning as soon as the gas company repair man at least got the problem fixed for now but the inducer motor is on "borrowed time" and i'm just hoping now that the house can sell before i need to pay the 720.00! other than that i'm excited to have even one of the orders placed last week going out in tomorrow's mail leaving just one special one to be completed.

you are all so great and supportive and there is one order that was asked to be refunded which i did but have since decided to ship their order out anyway which will be sewn tonight and out tomorrow....sorry for the delays in posting but at least i have a new computer to type from and use thanks to my wonderful daughter and her bf - that was what i got for yule, them carrying two huge boxes up the stairs all wrapped and well i was just shocked and did scold them for spending so much after i stopped crying like a baby since i have never gotten anything like them in my life. :inlove:

i love hearing everyone's experiences and know that all the orders shipped the few days before the holidays are now being received (finally, but it was the holidays with all the hectic chaos) and i look forward to hearing your squeels (yes aly, he was a shock to me as well but in a great way, lol) and actually lilith the dark goddess is not as bad as most believe she is and she really is amazing with those keepers she does work with. enjoy everyone! many hugs and much love and gosh, i still can't believe how fast this computer is and how fast my fingers can go across the keyboard, lol. love everyone and have not forgotten any of you! :grouphug:
Last edited by crone maatkaere on Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

witch, wa, da, specialty in egyptian, celt, asian, hindu magick
trained conjurer
cupping healer
reiki grand master and elven shaman

By the moon we sport and play. With the night begins our day...Thomas Ravenscroft
Live simply, Love generously, Care deeply, Speak kindly....me
Ē\ tā\n ē\ epì tâs - "Either [with] it [your shield], or on it"...Spartan Mothers to their sons
Mau Emerald Nile
starfire
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 125
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
Zodiac:

Crone I am so happy to hear that you got a new computer!!!!! :thumbup: :D

I am happy to hear that you are doing good!!!! When things get a little more settled here, I will be back to your shop soon!!!! :thumbup: ;)

Lots of love to you :hug:

starfire ::dragons::

Keeper of many spirits, who I suspect are keeping me instead!!!

Keeper of Thor, my friend and protector
Ruby
venerated member
venerated member

All misunderstandings are cleared. :)

ImageImageImageImageImage
-arianna-
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

Welcome back Crone and congrats on the new computer!!! I sent you a message in the marketplace.

Think you've seen it all? Think again. Outside those doors, we might see anything. We could find new worlds, terrifying monsters, impossible things. And if you come with me... nothing will ever be the same again!

Return to “Sellers You Love”