venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Black Dragon/wraith
If I could be anything, I would be...: Wraith
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Given to a few close friends
Zodiac:

So what happens to a familiar that someone has summoned and can't control ? Is it now free to wander about the earth like a stray animal?

ImageIf everyone cared and nobody cried,
If everyone loved and nobody lied,
If everyone shared and swallowed their pride,
Then we'd see the day when nobody died.
Nickleback
umbrea
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

This is what I'm thinking.

Caiyros Damia Imran
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

I know that you guys know much more about this type of phenomena, yet, an idea just came into my mind. I would go to this "fog" and ask it if it is the fog-like familiar that "belonged" to Hereward the Wake (nephew of Gog-gifu = LAdy Godiva the great mystic). This familiar shielded Hereward many times and is the only one I've ever heard of that describes out as you have him described. But again, my knowledge here is slim. I have 2 familiars, A***** and Pyewacket and they say "It was a protective familiar who is quite ancient and who was deserted by Beowulf and later found by Godiva and given to Hereward..and somehow is lost and disoriented and cannot figure out who to protect" WHo knows, sometimes my familiars play jokes on me, never vcious or harmful, but have some weird point that I eventually figure out...SO I'm not playing expert here, and am a little shy in mentioning it....If there is any truth in my ramblings here, it would make sense to ask this "fog" to not scare or bother people by his doing of x,y,z, etc and to simply become the guardian of Creepy Hollows...That's my best guess.....

Caiyros

"I'm just a designer-builder of niteclub-al kabarets looking for the stage lighting box." SCS
"Open the Pod Bay Door, Hal" Dave Bowman
Beech
active contributor
active contributor

Dragon Lady wrote:You know, these people that "dabble" and have NO clue what they are doing just tick me off. They create a mess for someone else to clean up and in this case, it has the potential to be a DANGEROUS mess.
Which is exactly why I will never attempt anything like this. I'd forget something and unleash millions of Queenie's mother in law's Hellhound across the world!

Seriously, I agree, DL. Leave it to the pros because there is way too much out there that most (including me) don't even realize exists!

Princess:LadyRedStar
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
If I could be anything, I would be...: None-fine as I am
My magical/paranormal name...: Lady Red Star
Zodiac:

Caiyros may be onto something. Wouldn't hurt to try. I'm sure Ash would know.
Caiyros always has great ideas and knowledge.
Last edited by Princess:LadyRedStar on Tue Apr 15, 2008 1:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Brightest Blessings

Remember the ancient ways...they hold the key to the power within[/color][/list]
Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons

Caiyros ~ That is a very good idea and certainly one that would have been worth exploring except we know with absolute certainty who did it because after some pressure he folded and revealed what he used to create the Familiar. They are working on dissolving it as I type. Ash left early in the wee morning hours to do his part.

If someone creates a "monster", Familiar, evil spirit, etc and is incapable of controlling it once conjured it does have free will to roam unless identified and contained. To an unknowing person they may come into contact with the entity and suddenly feel upset, depressed, angry, vicious, posessed, etc and not know why. It could be temporary if the entity moves on or it could last for days, weeks, months or years and there are things that can be done to remove a malicious entity but if they never discover why they feel that way they could go a long time in the haze without knowing the cause.

When encountered a caster, witch, warlock, wizard, etc could contain the entity in a small area but without the key of how the entity was conjured they cannot remove it.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
Caiyros Damia Imran
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Magnolia,
I am so very glad that you have this situation under control. And thank for the info, as a person who makes no claims at spell casting [just call me Mr. Double-Duh! ], the information you mentioned is very informative and educational for me.

As Always, Blessings,
Caiyros

"I'm just a designer-builder of niteclub-al kabarets looking for the stage lighting box." SCS
"Open the Pod Bay Door, Hal" Dave Bowman
Wiccan Warrior Alex
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Black Dragon/wraith
If I could be anything, I would be...: Wraith
My magical/paranormal name...: Given to a few close friends
Zodiac:

Thank you Magnolia, that is one of those tiny little 'key' pieces that is oh so important. One little tidbit of knowledge that changes everything.
So someone who is inexperienced could falsely believe they could control this thing and end up being controlled (in a sense) by it!!

Thank you for an enlightening lesson that will stay with me for many years.

Is there a way (for most of us) to tell something that has been conjured apart from other entities?

Blessings & Light
Alex

ImageIf everyone cared and nobody cried,
If everyone loved and nobody lied,
If everyone shared and swallowed their pride,
Then we'd see the day when nobody died.
Nickleback
Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons

All evil entities enter the human body through the nasal passages or open mouth and immediately take residence in the lungs. No matter whether it is demons, the Devil, evil Familiars, etc they will ALWAYS infect a mortal's respiratory system.

That is why when you see an exorcism, of any evil entity, the human begins by coughing and eventually is coughing so hard it causes a nosebleed or for them to vomit.

It is not likely that a novice will get their hands on a BOS or othe book that provides them the ability to conjure something they can't control but there are uncaring sellers (local bookstores, fairs, etc) who will sell the kinds of tools for money without any regard for the aftermath.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
mane79nll
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Interesting!
It tells us never to attempt something beyond our abilities. Once the gateway is opened, you never knew what will appear.

For lifting an autumn down is not considered great strength, seeing the sun and the moon is not considered a sign of sharp vision, hearing thunder is not considered a sign of sensitive hearing

Return to “Investigations”