My Experiences with Angels

Tips and tricks for connecting with angels.
Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

Aeryn wrote:Beautiful stories about Michael. I look forward to reading the others. Raphael is the one with whom I've shared the most experiences, but Michael has saved me from harm several times because it wasn't "my time". Gabriel has been on my mind a lot lately, and in a recent custom conjure by Crone, Gabriel came through very strongly, saying that there was a very important message I needed to receive when the time was right... as Gabriel is more and more on my mind, I believe the time may be getting close to being "right" to receive the message.
Thanks for starting this thread. I love reading about others' experiences with the Angelic realm.

You can share your experiences if you so desire. I won't bite. In fact, I would love to hear others experiences as well.

Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
starfire
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 125
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

When I was about 13, I had a dream about Micheal!!!! Now considering that I was a Jehovah's Wittness at the time, and knowing that the arch angels would be sent to Earth to get rid of all the so called "bad people", who were not Wittnesses, and I was was starting to questions things about my religion at the time, and of course I was scared!!!!

In the dream I saw Micheal and he was just beautiful to look at!!!!! He had the most beautiful blue eyes I ever saw!!!!! There was a golden glow all around him and yet also he had a inner white light that just shined from him.

To look in his eyes was wonderful, yet kinda of scary all at the sametime, because he just ozed with extreme power, and had a no-nonsense attitude about him!!!!

We were in a church and it wasn't a Wittness kingdom hall, but seemed like a Catholic church!!!!

I asked if he was going to kill me, because I was in this church!!! He looked at me and it was like he was seeing into my soul, and he told me, no he wasn't going to harm me, but told me to keep questioning, and learn what the real truth of the matter was, and that I was to keep learning, and keep the light inside of me, with me!!!!

I have never forgotten this dream!!!!! His power was overwheming to me at the time and I felt like a little speck of dust!!!!

That was the first time I ment him!!!!!

starfire ::dragons::

Keeper of many spirits, who I suspect are keeping me instead!!!

Keeper of Thor, my friend and protector
AmnesiaReminisced
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: volkh
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Bahliayree
Zodiac:

Thank you for sharing....well I don't have any experiences with angels that I am aware of. But your stories (Huffette and Starfire) are amazing.

I have begged and pleaded to AA Michael to help me and the kids and protect them above all else and cut ties for us.

This is a really great thread.

:star:

AmnR

SAGE LYON AZURE

Get some R&R. Everyday, Receive new truth and Reunite yourself.
Jumbo
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 25
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

I was looking forward to this ever since i read that you were going to write on your experiences in another thread. I enjoyed reading on your experiences with Michael. :hug:
::wave:: Thanks for sharing!

Formerly known as WhimsicalSage/ShadowSage

"A kind heart is better than a crafty head." - Manx Proverb
"It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities." - Albus Dumbledore
"True wisdom comes to each of us when we realize how little we understand about life, ourselves, and the world around us." - Socrates
Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Lily*of*Spades wrote:Thank you for sharing....well I don't have any experiences with angels that I am aware of. But your stories (Huffette and Starfire) are amazing.

I have begged and pleaded to AA Michael to help me and the kids and protect them above all else and cut ties for us.

This is a really great thread.

I asked Michael for you, and he said that he has done his part, now you must stay away from the broken ties.

Your kids are under the protection of Raphael, who guards them fiercely. :hug: Hope this helps.

Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
AmnesiaReminisced
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: volkh
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Bahliayree
Zodiac:

huffette721 wrote:I asked Michael for you, and he said that he has done his part, now you must stay away from the broken ties.

Your kids are under the protection of Raphael, who guards them fiercely. :hug: Hope this helps.
Huffette,
wow thank you soo much ::jawdrop:: . i needed to hear both of those things, the instruction and just knowing that my children are being cared for by something else too that is so powerful, i can't say thank you enough. :hug:

:heart:

AmnR

SAGE LYON AZURE

Get some R&R. Everyday, Receive new truth and Reunite yourself.
Kit
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: new to this
Spelled Number: 14
Your favorite spirit to work with: Monsters
If I could be anything, I would be...: kitsune
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Kit
Zodiac:

hmmm the only angel related experience that i can say comes close to something i was aware of...would be of when i was at a psychic fair, and asked of a totem reading....
The lady was very excited as she had not done such a reading in a very long time as now adays people are very...nervouse of such readings...
We started and already she said that overall she was picking up on a very guarding angel...
This angel appeared with a very bright absolute blue halo - enough she said it was blinding her....and piercing blue eyes....
along with that this angel had silver like blonde hair....
very loving i guess as that is what she wanted me to know...
and he wanted me to get into healing...
now very recently after this psychic (well no she is a metaphysics minister/master i guess...)
anyways she deals with angels...
and i guess i saw my first manifestation in front of my eyes of an angel appearing in a bright orb dashing to my side....

....quite odd.....
and shortly i will begin seeing how i do work with Michael...as apparently he has been looking after me and keeping me from "torching myself"...bwahahaha!
so im glad to see these experiences so far....very nice topic Huffette! :D
:kistune:

LU.??MS
Chaos in a stream of ecstatic fire
Loose desire upon those who acclimate to stale order
No Karma perception - only truth of understanding and the faculties of being within a world abound in dimensional craft.
Right now we are following the dimensional craft of the world, please hold and we will get to your call shortly!
Divinita
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

I have never had any interaction with any of the AA's as far as i know :(
but I do have all my other Angels around me that I have sensed and had signs from.
and thanks for sharing with everyone about your connection with Michael.I enjoyed reading!

TheWatcher
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 15
My magical/paranormal name...: Do i need one ?

none interesting.
and maybe if i was 100% sure i would say none at all.

(i would doubt their existance if so many people dint insist on them existing so in the end they do exist =p =D as thoughtforms *runs and takes cover whilst runing some more*

Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

TheWatcher wrote:none interesting.
and maybe if i was 100% sure i would say none at all.

(i would doubt their existance if so many people dint insist on them existing so in the end they do exist =p =D as thoughtforms *runs and takes cover whilst runing some more*

I am sorry you feel that way, but I have had close interaction with all four of the major arc angels, and a little interaction with the three minor arc angels. I have also had limited interaction with the seraphs and cherubs.

Huffette

Return to “Connecting With Angels”