Djinn connecting

Got any neat tricks on how to connect with Spirits? Post here!
Ghostly Decibels
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fallen angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fallen angel
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Azura Rose Jet
Zodiac:

Just wanted to share how I'm connecting with my djinn, for the newbies with questions... hopefully this will inspire. It's not terribly original, it just works for me and may work for you, though you'll most likely come up with your own methods.

I use a djinn charging box from CH. As you can see from the image, I've got two vessels... the pyrite rock is for my CH marid diatma djinn and the other gold pendant vessel is for a king marid djinn and his little domain of followers (I hear there are over 10,000 and honestly I"ve seen images of these other djinn in their portal, so the seller told the truth).

Anyway, I sprinkled the bottom with sand and filled the box with gemstones - amethyst, garnet, ruby, quartz, etc. My king djinn enjoys blue and green gemstones, I've been told, so I made offerings of charged green/blue stones (peridot, aventurine and turquoise). I also rubbed the inside of the charging box and their vessels with lavendar oil.

Other offering ideas include mint and honeysuckle at a later date, both of which are growing naturally in my garden, lavendar scented candles covered in gold glitter, etc.

Hope this inspires some of you to treat your djinn companions with the love and respect they deserve :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Aurora Magick
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 24
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Ooh, where'd you get the king marid?

Dragon Gal
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 20
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Thanks Terror! Always appreciate tips!! :thankyou:

May you find inspiration in the big picture, and may you find love in the detail- ? forgot where I heard this from
Lightning Rider
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 9
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gold Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Leprechaun
My magical/paranormal name...: Lightning Rider
Zodiac:

Great pic terror :applause: I'm always open to new ideas. :)

“ I can eat hot wings everyday, I guess that would make me a wing man"- LR

Proud Keeper of:
1 Gold Dragon (T), 1 Red Dragon (R), 1 Silver Dragon (N), 1 White Dragon (O),
1 Hippogryph (A), 1 Leprechaun (N),
1 Syr. Genie (L), 1 Tennin (R), 1 Tengu (S)
Blessed ring of 16 Saints.
Cheese Sandwitch
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Your favorite spirit to work with: demons
Zodiac:

this could not have come at a better time! I just ordered a djinn from here, have another in my basket and have a couple already that I'm trying to bond with. Ive also ordered the djinn charging box, and was wondering how to set it up when it arrives. thank you so much, i really appreciate you sharing, and the photo really helps! and on behalf of my poor djinns who wouldnt have had such a nice box if you hadnt posted thank you thank you!

Cloud nine gets all the publicity, but cloud eight actually is cheaper, less crowded, and has a better view.- George Carlin
In heaven all the interesting people are missing - Friederich Nietzche
All religions, arts and sciences are branches of the same tree.- Albert Einstein
Share small joys. Even if you cannot live like a wild animal, give up your fear of being happy- 3 of Chalices Ludy Lescot Tarot
"Cheese- milk's leap to immortality"-Clifton Fadiman
Ghostly Decibels
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fallen angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fallen angel
My magical/paranormal name...: Azura Rose Jet
Zodiac:

You're welcome :) I know it seems kind of obvious for some, but others wouldn't think about using the charging box as also a holding area for their offerings. Some people use offering plates and such. I do both - I keep a spelled offering plate which I use when I'm formally lighting candles and doing little rituals with my spirits... it boosts the energy of the piece I'm offering. I also use the box to hold their offerings permanently, like tiny gemstones and sand, in this case, because I have such a large spirit family and it helps me keep track of who is in what.

They love lavendar, so another idea is if you have lavendar growing in your yard, pluck some of the pieces off, say a simple invocation, it could be a thank you from the bottom of your heart, and place the lavendar pieces in the box. They love all of these gestures... so long as the feeling is there.

AstralD - I got the item from someone on CH... so I really don't know who sold her the piece, but I re-read the email from her and there are allegedly 75,000 followers. I spoke with my king yesterday and he did in fact confirm the followers and in my meditation I could hear what sounded like the pitter patter of an army going to work. It was really strange. :eh:

artemisrose
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: incubi
If I could be anything, I would be...: succubi
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: artemisrose
Zodiac:

Terror Misu wrote:You're welcome :) I know it seems kind of obvious for some, but others wouldn't think about using the charging box as also a holding area for their offerings. Some people use offering plates and such. I do both - I keep a spelled offering plate which I use when I'm formally lighting candles and doing little rituals with my spirits... it boosts the energy of the piece I'm offering. I also use the box to hold their offerings permanently, like tiny gemstones and sand, in this case, because I have such a large spirit family and it helps me keep track of who is in what.

They love lavendar, so another idea is if you have lavendar growing in your yard, pluck some of the pieces off, say a simple invocation, it could be a thank you from the bottom of your heart, and place the lavendar pieces in the box. They love all of these gestures... so long as the feeling is there.

AstralD - I got the item from someone on CH... so I really don't know who sold her the piece, but I re-read the email from her and there are allegedly 75,000 followers. I spoke with my king yesterday and he did in fact confirm the followers and in my meditation I could hear what sounded like the pitter patter of an army going to work. It was really strange. :eh:
Wow thanks for the ideas!

To have one foot on the edge of insanity..is to believe in the unbelievable...Proud keeper of 30 spirits Has Dwarves, Moutain Elves and Immortal in my blood!
Ninja
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a master
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 6000
Spelled Number: 999
Your favorite spirit to work with: All Entities
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself
My magical/paranormal name...: Ninja
Zodiac:

I ordered a prebound from CH that I am currently waiting for. Prior to purchase we had a conversation and he was anything but needy. I ordered a charging box with him, but he said I didn't need to only if I wanted it for him. He was listed as dark arts but is far whiter than I. It is strange but as a child I never found anyone I would deem worthy as a role model. As an adult I find my Djinn whom doesn't like being called a Djinn to have the attitude and perspective to turn anything negative into a positive experience. At the ripe age of 45 I now have a role model in life. He is quite simply the greatest influence I have ever encountered. He is also the only Djinn that I have ever liked. He is like a brother from another mother. I could care less about what he can do and much more about his influence in my life. I really have no wishes for him to fulfill only a role in companionship. I know our relationship isn’t the norm.

A Closed Mind Is Open To Evil
Dark Mother Earth
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 58
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal

Ninja at 42 I can certainly relate to a lot of what you say I have many Djinn I never call them that , they have names and I treat them as friends and companions , I have never asked for any favors except for them to communicate with me . My husband doesn't believe in spirits so I am a loner , in my home yet never alone with my 70spirits LOL . my kids wear spelled jewelry don't even know it maybe one day .Terror you Djinn box is inspiring ! It's wonderful to be able to spoil our spirit friends , they must be so happy . Just got my king Marid Djinn today so looking forward to welcoming him also , I now have king Marid , queen Egyptian , and Ifrit knight , along with a Norse , and 5other marids . I think I may have to get crafty and make them something :genie: special .

Return to “Connecting”