starry1_night

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
caramelsho
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Zodiac:

I love starry1 items, she is one of my favorite sellers! @AerynAngel24 how is the faery portal, I was interested in this item. I also purchased bluebell faery and it's on the way....yay! I love her packaging, it feels like christmas when receiving her packaging.

Ferocious Harmony
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 200
If I could be anything, I would be...: Me
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

And a little over 2 months from my previous post I have received a wonderful custom conjuration from starry1_night (Djinn Goddess). An incredibly intense yet welcoming energy right out of the package. Working with Rebecca was a delightful and informative experience. I plan on going to her store often during the holidays :P

I read these words of my future in the past, and now my lie is true.

There is always a solution, have you the fortitude to seek it.

VAMPIRELOVER
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampire + ifrits
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Vampirelover
Zodiac:

i lov her stuff . i got a baby dragon playground from her a while back and they just love it :thumbup: ::dragons:: my babies are so very happy with it ::dragons::

CitrineStars
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 10
Zodiac:

AFter watching her auction for centaurs for a looooong long time... I finally got one. *laughs* His vessel arrived about a week ago and I could NOT be happier. This was an amazing experience from start to finish. A thoughtful, kind and generous seller.. And an amazingly real and VIBRANTLY active spirit. I was so taken with him from the moment he came into my home. The vessel is beautiful and high quality and the incense that was sent with him is absolutely to DIE for...

I could go on forever with positive things to say. This was definitely one of the most wonderful experiences I've had with a seller so far...

♔ ♕✪ ★ ☆ ✮ ★ ☆ ✮ ★ ☆ ✮ ★ ☆ ✮ ★ ☆ ✮ ★ ✪♕ ♔
kitty*babydoll
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Zodiac:

I love Becca's spirits and magickal items.

I have no complaints about her whatsoever, she is loving, very informative, and is one of many sweetest sellers. Her spirits are very angelic and I love them so much..

But one spirit from her in particular I'm so treasured to have, I cannot live without him :heart:

Her listings give me a pastry taste and fresh air scent, plus her spirit vessels are BEAUTIFUL! I LOVE swarovski crystals! ::hail::

..I love her incense the most WOW ::bop::

:peace:

CrankyFish
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 78
Spelled Number: 57
If I could be anything, I would be...: MYSELF
My magical/paranormal name...: Mistress Catching Fire Burning Down Houses of Cards Amber Sun Rainbow Aura
Zodiac:

Starry1night sent me my first order from her last week.

I could not be more pleased with my choice to give her a try!

She shipped fast, and the packaging was top notch, with amazing smelling freebie incense and candy!

The silver charging necklaces are lovely :)

I also ordered a Fiji Baby Rainbow dragon. His vessel is a pretty fiberoptic glass egg,
with a wooden stick "hutch" that rests the egg beautifully for display. Also included a charging bag and bonding candle, plus information sheet on his care and background.
:thumbup:

jmwriting
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Creature
My magical/paranormal name...: Adrion
Zodiac:

I just received an early Christmas present from my mom from Starry1_night! We were both in cahoots about the present since it's a spirit, first off, and didn't want the poor thing to sit around in a closet waiting 15 days til Christmas when I could be bonding!

Story aside, I talked to her about her Cat Sidhe spirits before the purchase was made, and she got back instantly! Her customer service is from the heart, and super helpful!

Her package arrived yesterday, and the packaging was absolutely out of this world. I got a little free candy and some sage purifying incense, which made the whole package smell like Christmas time, woohoo! A cutely ribboned BOS page with information on the spirit and his invocation, an offering, and finally, his gemstone bubblewrapped inside his recharging bag!

Absolutely and only good things to say for starry1_night, not only her customer service but her spirits too. This is my first from her, and only my third spirit. I've had some tough times with my two dragons, but while doing the welcome home-type invocation, I immediately mentally saw and heard my Cat Sidhe and instantly invited me into his home.

It was a terrific experience, and a terrific buying experience too! :D Nothing but good things!

Keeper of an Alan
Baby Blue Dragon
Baby White Dragon
and a Cat Sidhe!
Jumbo
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 25
Zodiac:

The times i've purchased off her have been really...interesting. :lol: Honestly some of my most treasured freinds have come from her and everyone that's originated from her store has been a fantistic addition to my spirits here, and i am very blessed to have them all. :thumbup: :star:

Formerly known as WhimsicalSage/ShadowSage

"A kind heart is better than a crafty head." - Manx Proverb
"It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities." - Albus Dumbledore
"True wisdom comes to each of us when we realize how little we understand about life, ourselves, and the world around us." - Socrates
dabombage86
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Your favorite spirit to work with: unknown
If I could be anything, I would be...: leprechaun
My magical/paranormal name...: wish i knew

I have to say rebecca is amazing. I just purchased a custom conjure creature from her and i just recieved the spirit today. She is an amazing person i dont think i have ever talked to anyone as nice as she is. She answered all of my questions and responded very fast, also shipped as soon as she was done with her work on conjuring the spirit. She sent some very detailed instructions about the spirit and even throws in a couple extra gifts with the purchase. Like i said i just recieved the spirit so i have alot of bonding to do. I know all week i was getting headaches and the night before he got here i had headaches could be coincidence but i dunno. But as soon as he arrived and i put the ring on it made my thumb itch and tingle so im guessing thats the energy from it.(still very new at spirit keeping so havnt figured out the spirit energies yet) but also when he arrived i found out too that we were getting some commission bonuses at work... could be another coincidence but i dunno. anyways i just wanted to let everyone know how much of an amazing seller she is...

Merch
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

I so love Becca! I purchased my pumpkin fairy around October of this year and had just been itching to add to my fairy family from her. This recent purchase from her, I got three more fairies, one of her recharging chains and a kitsune for a friend of mine. I can't tell you how wonderful she is. She replies to you so quickly. Everything is so beautifully done up and arrives to you so quickly. And my new friends are beyond amazing.

I added a selkie, a kitty fairy, a Haily's comment fairy to my family form her and her Apollo weight loss and psychic spelled item to my list. They are wonderful and I am so happy to have them here in my new family.

Return to “Seller Review”