Spiritual Arrest

angelpaws
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 236
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: All OF THEM!!!
If I could be anything, I would be...: Healer/Psychic
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Has anyone else worked with this? I just got mine and was holding it and talking to my human spirits and got a sudden burst of energy between my eyes and an intense headache but when asking spirits questions with my pendulum on the pendulum board it went haywire. It was really swinging hard and it was like the spirit was holding my hand and really making it move. Notice I get a lot more telepathic answers from my spirits now too.

A hundred years from now it will not matter what sort of house I lived in, what my bank account was or what car I drove...but the world may be a better place because I was important to the lives of animals and 'creatures' of this earth.
big.conundrum
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 25
Spelled Number: 13
Your favorite spirit to work with: My Black Dragon :)
If I could be anything, I would be...: faery/nymph
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Ailivesia
Zodiac:

I haven't but now I am intrigued by your experience to go check one out for myself :) Will be adding this to my 10 mile wishlist next XD Thank you for sharing! I would LOVE to hear more from not only you but everyone else that has this!!!

:pirate2: <3 fifi
Blessings From Our Home To Yours

2- :faery: (S, L) 1- ::dragons:: (R) 6- :genie:(I, X, Z, C, K, M) 1- :mermaid:(U) 3- :vampire:(S, S, & C) 1- ::gargoyle:: (J) 1- Bear (C) 1- Little girl (A) 1- Nympho(S) 1- Wraith (Wraith lol) 1-Watcher (A) 2-Spriggans (Grayden and G) 1- Pontianak (M) 1- Brownwyn :angel: (L) 2- HH'S (T & D) <3

"Hey I said I was old. That doesn't mean I no longer rock" -Sadlotus
Awave
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: Male
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Got any description or link for this? I don't see it in the store. Maybe because I'm not a reviewer?

Zin
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Duojna, Black Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: too many options! :o
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Ascensionwave wrote:Got any description or link for this? I don't see it in the store. Maybe because I'm not a reviewer?
~~

Spiritual Arrest

Stops your spiritual energy from changing, at all, during your spiritual sessions of meditation, quiet time, interaction with spirits, etc. It is used primarily by those who want to create a stronghold vortex of energy during a period of time (up to 4 hours), then have the full impact of all that stored energy come at them all at once. It is a rush feeling.

~~

Here you go~!

It's under 'Bindings for Review' right now. :)

I walk a path I cannot see, but it's the one that's meant for me. <3
There are Powerlines in our Bloodlines
Proud to have many Giants in my Bloodline.
Seeker of Knowledge.
Midnight Healing Garden
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

How do you become a reviewer?? It sounds fascinating.

Cell28
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 80
Spelled Number: 300
Your favorite spirit to work with: My custom Servitor
If I could be anything, I would be...: a Shapeshifter
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Zin wrote:
Ascensionwave wrote:Got any description or link for this? I don't see it in the store. Maybe because I'm not a reviewer?
~~

Spiritual Arrest

Stops your spiritual energy from changing, at all, during your spiritual sessions of meditation, quiet time, interaction with spirits, etc. It is used primarily by those who want to create a stronghold vortex of energy during a period of time (up to 4 hours), then have the full impact of all that stored energy come at them all at once. It is a rush feeling.

~~

Here you go~!

It's under 'Bindings for Review' right now. :)
Ok, I have it here finally..- but now not sure how to start working with the binding..
Do I first have to activate the stone for the gathering of energy.. to be able to work with this stored energy later on..??

-sorry, but the original description still leaves me a bit clueless.. :daze:
::Anyone::

Greetings,Tasha
Cell28
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

bumping my prior question.. ::bump::
::Anyone:: ::Anyone:: ::Anyone::

Greetings,Tasha
Rainbowsky
neophyte
neophyte

Spiritual Arrest

Vessel: Pendant made from an irregularly rough-cut natural (unpolished) stone, very opaque, matt orangey-tan colour. (?Possibly raw orange calcite?)

Suggestion: I would have liked some more detailed instructions on how to use this amulet to make the most of what it has to offer. And from what I’ve read, some other reviewers felt the same way too.

When I first sat with this piece I asked to be shown how it works. I received an image of a saucepan of water on a hotplate, slowly heating up, and a lid being placed on it. When it reached full boil, the lid was removed, and a rush of heat and steam arose from it.

I held the amulet while doing an energy accumulation meditation from the Paranormal 101 Course. While it did not stop my thoughts from wandering during the meditation, I did notice a kind of “dampening” dome-like effect – which was different from how this exercise usually feels to me.

Then I tried the Energy Transfer exercise from the Paranormal 101 Course, using the accumulated energy, and I did notice that it definitely had a bit more power behind it than when I did the same exercise without the amulet. However, I definitely did not perceive it as a “rush” of energy. It was more like a slightly stronger, more sustained version of the energy experience without the amulet.

I would be very interested to learn more about how to use this amulet to experience the energy “rush” mentioned in the product description.

:rainbow:

Cell28
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Rainbowsky wrote:Spiritual Arrest

Vessel: Pendant made from an irregularly rough-cut natural (unpolished) stone, very opaque, matt orangey-tan colour. (?Possibly raw orange calcite?)

Suggestion: I would have liked some more detailed instructions on how to use this amulet to make the most of what it has to offer. And from what I’ve read, some other reviewers felt the same way too.

When I first sat with this piece I asked to be shown how it works. I received an image of a saucepan of water on a hotplate, slowly heating up, and a lid being placed on it. When it reached full boil, the lid was removed, and a rush of heat and steam arose from it.

I held the amulet while doing an energy accumulation meditation from the Paranormal 101 Course. While it did not stop my thoughts from wandering during the meditation, I did notice a kind of “dampening” dome-like effect – which was different from how this exercise usually feels to me.

Then I tried the Energy Transfer exercise from the Paranormal 101 Course, using the accumulated energy, and I did notice that it definitely had a bit more power behind it than when I did the same exercise without the amulet. However, I definitely did not perceive it as a “rush” of energy. It was more like a slightly stronger, more sustained version of the energy experience without the amulet.

I would be very interested to learn more about how to use this amulet to experience the energy “rush” mentioned in the product description.

:rainbow:
Me too..- -- so here's a bump! ::bump::

Greetings,Tasha

Return to “Creepy Hollows Reviews”