Adjieboy
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human
My magical/paranormal name...: Josh

I am bit confused regarding this term/ policy.

to redeem/ get free gifts from CH, should we donate some of money to the Global Paranormal Network first? or just send one of proofs like military ID and photograph, movie ticket stub etc to CH address??

I have tickets from Ghost Rider 2 3D movie. Can it be categorized as proof and just send it to CH shipping address? FYI, and I am outside U.S.

Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I really need to update that page!

For the redemption you can scan the documents, you don't have to mail them. You can always email them.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
Ellegria*
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Alycat79 wrote:Redlisse suggested leprachauns and a djinn who specializes in wealth. Thing is, I need spirits who can work in the background for my parents and not be offended that they don't interact with them in any way and won't be upset that I'm sending them away, so to speak, since they'll officially be members of my own spirit family. I'm probably also going to ask Ash and Mags to add in what they think might work well, as well.

And maybe a pair of volkhs for myself if I still have some receipts left over. ^^
Not certain. Just an FYI...I never received the items I requested...I think I had something like 4 or 5 movie ticket stubs and book receipts. They must have gotten lost in the shuffle. I made copies of the ticket stubs and book receipts but moved twice since this thread was started and lost them. So make copies so that you can follow up if you don't get your freebies. :thumbup:

Raven
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

Thanks for bringing this thread back to the top! Looks like I need to sit down and go through some of my receipts... :thumbup:

SAPPHIRE CHIRETTA

ZOMBIES & SANDRA BULLOCK

"The woods are lovely, dark and deep. But I have promises to keep, and miles to go before I sleep." - Robert Frost

"Well, John wasn't exactly the boogeyman. He was the one you sent to kill the f****** boogeyman." - Viggo Tarasov, John Wick
Vanya GreyCrow
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: ---
If I could be anything, I would be...: ---
My magical/paranormal name...: ---

I'm digging through my receipts.. if it's two tickets to the same location, can it be combined, I wonder?

WHat about receipts for classes to do with energy work like reiki and all?

In seeking Death I learned to live.
'Walk your own path. Seek your own truth.' -- Azrael
'What are words? Words are at once the most powerful and the most powerless things there are.'
-arianna-
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

I always forget about this and it's bad cause I buy tons of metaphysics-related books. I just bought a novel however that has to do with magic,witches and demons and I still have the receipt. The receipt however doesn't have the book title on it. Should I scan both the book and receipt and send them together?

Think you've seen it all? Think again. Outside those doors, we might see anything. We could find new worlds, terrifying monsters, impossible things. And if you come with me... nothing will ever be the same again!

TheFancifulFox
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 78
Spelled Number: 250
Your favorite spirit to work with: Mine
My magical/paranormal name...: Fox
Zodiac:

O.O ...... just realized that my paranormal psychology text books probably would have qualified for this....... where did I put that invoice e-mail! *rummages through yahoo inbox*

The foolish hurry. The smart wait. The wise go into the garden.

Return to “General Questions”