Aromatherapy or alternative healing section?

Do you have an idea to make the forum better? Easier to use? Submit it!
Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Galactic Executive
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: Durga Suta Putra
Zodiac:

Cheese Sandwitch wrote:
Tinkerbell wrote:It is a lovely idea - not biased at all because you used me as an example - haha :D But hey, what a lovely and impeccable example eh!

I know we have a few areas that could possibly attend to what you have suggested - we have a 'crystals, rocks and stones' zone, a 'herbs and minerals' area, and a 'healing' section so this could be a bit tough to arrange seeing as it is mostly accommodated for already. But an alternative therapy/medicine island that covers a range of topics would make it very easy and uncomplicated knowing where to post a question/query.

:ot: But man everytime I spot you I crave, yes that's right, I crave a cheese sandwich. Shocking eh.
I looked through those sections before I posted my suggestion. While there were a couple threads on healing in both, it's not a constant. I didn't realize there was a "healing section" as I have looked for one. I assumed because the recent threads (Huffette has two in general, someone asked a question for reiki masters in paranormal energy, and your psoriasis thread in off topic randomness) were not in a healing section, it was nonexistent . I think all of these threads have sound solid advice and it's a shame that soon they will be lost in a sea of other posts. A lot of us practice healing Arts and it would be nice to have it all in one area, like Arianna mentioned! :) this way we can all learn from each other. Those of us not gifted in the paranormal and metaphysical might perhaps have a chance to contribute something back:D

Caiyros, I have learned so much from you. If we ever get a section like this and aromatherapy isn't too remedial for you, I'd love to read what you have to say on that subject. I imagine, like everything else you write, I'll be there with my pen in hand lol

Arianna, I have tons of recipes for teas, tinctures, ointments, from simple lipbalm to a dream/astral tea, massage oils, etc. Not sure what healing therapies you are studying but I'm willing to share any I've got.

Starfire, I'd be very interested in the subjects you mentioned, especially reiki and dragon healing. I've seen you talk about them before and I know you know your stuff!

And thank you, narayah, dark mother, lily, goldilocks, astral for agreeing and NOT laughing at me lol

*leaves tray of cheese sandwiches for Tinkerbells midnight munchies* :lol:
Cheese Sandwich - goto my profile and contact me at my website.....re: Aromatherapy. Thanks, Caiyros...you may have to navigate a bit.

EarthGalactics online....
Leautremontmars Virtual Mall
Occult Metaphysical
Children of the Night Lugoss
Cheese Sandwitch
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: demons
Zodiac:

I *think* I might have found it. I couldn't click on your profile so I had to stalk the old fashioned way....by googling your name...lol
Someone's gonna have to pull me out by my ankles...

Cloud nine gets all the publicity, but cloud eight actually is cheaper, less crowded, and has a better view.- George Carlin
In heaven all the interesting people are missing - Friederich Nietzche
All religions, arts and sciences are branches of the same tree.- Albert Einstein
Share small joys. Even if you cannot live like a wild animal, give up your fear of being happy- 3 of Chalices Ludy Lescot Tarot
"Cheese- milk's leap to immortality"-Clifton Fadiman
Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

I would love to see something like this. It could possibly go under the CH University topic. Also would explain to people like me who know nothing about this how to mix them up and use them without negative consequences.

Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
Tinkerbell
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 38
Spelled Number: 24
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: A mermaid
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Tinkerbell!
Zodiac:

* munches uncontrollably on the cheese sandwich delights *

Vanya GreyCrow
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: ---
If I could be anything, I would be...: ---
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: ---

I think this would be a really cool idea as well.

It would be a good place to discuss the topics the rest have mentioned, as well as learn from each other. The modalities mentioned can often be combined (reiki with crystals, for example) for greater effect if we know how to combine them properly.

:thumbup:

In seeking Death I learned to live.
'Walk your own path. Seek your own truth.' -- Azrael
'What are words? Words are at once the most powerful and the most powerless things there are.'

Return to “Forum Suggestions”