Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: haven't received yet
If I could be anything, I would be...: wouldn't
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: don't have one yet

I don't like it. I like and sometimes love most CH vessels, but i really don't like the earrings I got for my triumvirate. I'll never wear them, not even around the house. they're terribly unattractive in my opinion. Sorry Mag and ASH, I usually am happy with the vessels.

1. Can I change the vessel? I've since ordered many additional spirits and spells to my triumverate.

2. Do i need to hold or wear the vessel since all the spirits and spells were bound to me?

If I don't need to wear the vessel, then maybe I won't have to transfer all the spirits and spells to another vessel, though i like the idea of wearing the vessel that contains them all.

I ordered the Ultra Complex Bag of All Tricks so I guess I could change the vessel but there are quite a lot of spirits in my triumverate. If they were just spells, I'd just copy them onto another vessel.

I'm sorry if this sounds trivial but I'm disappointed over not being able to wear the earrings

Mag, please, please, please consider using European bracelet charms as vessels. They're pretty, small, and inexpensive

Ghostly Decibels
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fallen angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fallen angel
My magical/paranormal name...: Azura Rose Jet
Zodiac:

yoficreations wrote:I don't like it. I like and sometimes love most CH vessels, but i really don't like the earrings I got for my triumvirate. I'll never wear them, not even around the house. they're terribly unattractive in my opinion. Sorry Mag and ASH, I usually am happy with the vessels.

1. Can I change the vessel? I've since ordered many additional spirits and spells to my triumverate.

2. Do i need to hold or wear the vessel since all the spirits and spells were bound to me?

If I don't need to wear the vessel, then maybe I won't have to transfer all the spirits and spells to another vessel, though i like the idea of wearing the vessel that contains them all.

I ordered the Ultra Complex Bag of All Tricks so I guess I could change the vessel but there are quite a lot of spirits in my triumverate. If they were just spells, I'd just copy them onto another vessel.

I'm sorry if this sounds trivial but I'm disappointed over not being able to wear the earrings

Mag, please, please, please consider using European bracelet charms as vessels. They're pretty, small, and inexpensive
1. I don't know if you can change the vessel but honestly I got mine as a polished quartz, because I prefer stones versus jewelry (I'm picky about my jewelry)... and I never carry it with me. I just keep it in a charging box. I have over 60+ spirits and spells in my triumvirate and I can hear each spirit telepathically... I keep a log of who is with who.... I guess you can say since it's a binding to all three bodies, and a bridging on steroids, you shouldn't worry about needing to wear the earrings.

2. Again, I think my answer in #1 answers this. You don't need to wear the earrings, and if you don't like them and feel you want them near you at least, keep them in a charging bag in your purse or bag. That way, you'll always have them nearby wherever you go. You should be able to picture them in your mind and then invoke the energies... I do this with all my items since they're bridged... the beauty of bridging is that you don't need the vessels with you to call upon the spirit or spell.

I will say, having had most, say 85%, of my spirits added to my triumvirate, they tend to keep pretty quiet unless I check in with them. Brass dragons, for instance, are usually super chatty but mine are all in triumvirate bindings with a spell which keeps them so busy they never pipe up unless I ask how they're doing... they tell me they're putting all their energy into the spells, which is why they don't talk like they normally would.

starfire
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 125
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I have mine as a small pieace of jewerly which put on a silk cord and I wear it all the time!!! However that is what i like to do with mine, but no you don't have to wear it all the time!!!!

You can put in a charging box, or a charging bag and keep it in your purse if you like it close to you!!!!

I also have a traid that I do that with as well!!!!

For me I like mine close and I have quite a few on mine triumvirate, and plan on adding more!!!! I hear mine just fine with that!!!!!

However it is up to you on what you want to do!!!!!

starfire ::dragons::

Keeper of many spirits, who I suspect are keeping me instead!!!

Keeper of Thor, my friend and protector
yoficreations
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: haven't received yet
If I could be anything, I would be...: wouldn't
My magical/paranormal name...: don't have one yet

Thank you both for your input, I feel relieved now. THe important thing is that I have all these spirits and spells with me, even if I don't wear the earrings.

Terror Misu - the spells that your brass dragons help you with, are you referring to the spells that you selected to be in your triumverate?

Return to “General Questions”