My Experiences with Angels

Tips and tricks for connecting with angels.
Vanya GreyCrow
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: ---
If I could be anything, I would be...: ---
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: ---

Thanks, Huffette :hug:

I have a binding of Ophaniel coming, and I was wondering whether it would work out at all. This is a relief to hear.

In seeking Death I learned to live.
'Walk your own path. Seek your own truth.' -- Azrael
'What are words? Words are at once the most powerful and the most powerless things there are.'
Euphotic
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 29
Your favorite spirit to work with: angel,dragon,khodam
If I could be anything, I would be...: angel

Huffette, thanks for sharing your experiences! :)

Reading about your experiences reminds me a little of Lorna Byrne's angel books (I've been reading them recently so that's why I was thinking of it). Now I'm kind of curious what you think about her experiences, but I don't know if you've read her books. I always try to take things with a grain of salt and be aware people can have different experiences, but I still find her books so captivating. Like you, she has also had a close contact with Archangel Michael since childhood.

I got a dream once that said I should work more with Archangels, but it wasn't a very vivid dream so I'm not sure if it meant anything or not. To be honest I'm still a little nervous about them. They're so incredibly powerful that it's probably good to have a healthy respect of them, but I'm afraid they're so "regal" that I somehow offend them. Which is maybe weird because in general I don't worry too much about offending angels (but I do feel very guilty if I go way overboard). I also often pray to God without the fear of offending. When praying I'm often like a complaining child, it pretty much goes like this -> :pray: ::rant:: :crying: So I don't know why Archangels are so different in my mind.

I do have sometimes asked AA Michael for help when my moods have started getting extremely negative and out of control. I also once did a meditation/cleansing with his help. I didn't see him in my mind, but I felt like I was sitting in his lap. I felt like he said "You're safe, breath" and he was keeping his hand over my heart area, cleansing it.

I've been also slightly drawn to Uriel so I'm very interested in hearing your experiences about him. I did a mediation about him once and I have to say the meditation was wonderful and not scary at all. In the meditation he was dressed in bright yellow robes. He smiled at me and put his hand on my forehead. I started crying (I cry at anything and it sometimes makes meditating impossible). He was so gentle and positive. :inlove: Some descriptions about him make him sound very fierce (having a sword of fire etc.) and I'm sure he has that side too. Thankfully he didn't show it to me.

I can't see angels with my physical eyes other than orbs (expect once when I was either half-asleep or having an OBE, I still don't know) or physically hear them. So I'm not sure how much of this was my imagination and how much a real contact.

But anyway, enough of my ramblings. I hope you share more of your experiences!

And Vanyawen, I really don't think angels care what religion you are (if any). I think it's horrible to say they only help Christians. Christians aren't morally any better than anyone else (and I'm saying that while a part of me still considers myself a Christian). So please don't worry angels wouldn't like you or help you, I'm 100% sure that's just not true. :hug:

Love leading the pilgrim
Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

Vanyawen wrote:Thanks, Huffette :hug:

I have a binding of Ophaniel coming, and I was wondering whether it would work out at all. This is a relief to hear.

Give it a chance, as this could open new doors and opportunities for angel communication for you. :hug:

[image]https://www.dreamstime.com/royalty-free-stock-photography-pegasus-clouds-image12645487[/image]
Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Riira wrote:Huffette, thanks for sharing your experiences! :)

Reading about your experiences reminds me a little of Lorna Byrne's angel books (I've been reading them recently so that's why I was thinking of it). Now I'm kind of curious what you think about her experiences, but I don't know if you've read her books. I always try to take things with a grain of salt and be aware people can have different experiences, but I still find her books so captivating. Like you, she has also had a close contact with Archangel Michael since childhood.

I have never read her books, but now, I feel that I should find them.

I got a dream once that said I should work more with Archangels, but it wasn't a very vivid dream so I'm not sure if it meant anything or not. To be honest I'm still a little nervous about them. They're so incredibly powerful that it's probably good to have a healthy respect of them, but I'm afraid they're so "regal" that I somehow offend them. Which is maybe weird because in general I don't worry too much about offending angels (but I do feel very guilty if I go way overboard). I also often pray to God without the fear of offending. When praying I'm often like a complaining child, it pretty much goes like this -> :pray: ::rant:: :crying: So I don't know why Archangels are so different in my mind.

If you were told to work with then, I would encourage you to do so. They aren't offended, as that is a human emotion (coming from Michael, who is sitting behind me ATM). Just pray, as he listens and answers in his own time. He also likes prayers that are not complaining and asking, but he understands otherwise. They, as all the others, including immortals, dragons, cherubs, seraphs, etc, just ask for love and respect (although I am in my beginning stages learning about immortals), that is all.

I do have sometimes asked AA Michael for help when my moods have started getting extremely negative and out of control. I also once did a meditation/cleansing with his help. I didn't see him in my mind, but I felt like I was sitting in his lap. I felt like he said "You're safe, breath" and he was keeping his hand over my heart area, cleansing it.

That sounds like him, as that is his favorite phrase, "You're safe, love". He is easy to work with and a fierce protector. He can cheer you up quickly, and change your mood to happy without a problem.

I've been also slightly drawn to Uriel so I'm very interested in hearing your experiences about him. I did a mediation about him once and I have to say the meditation was wonderful and not scary at all. In the meditation he was dressed in bright yellow robes. He smiled at me and put his hand on my forehead. I started crying (I cry at anything and it sometimes makes meditating impossible). He was so gentle and positive. :inlove: Some descriptions about him make him sound very fierce (having a sword of fire etc.) and I'm sure he has that side too. Thankfully he didn't show it to me.

The sword of fire would be Michael. Yes, Uriel has the yellow robes, because he is the angel of earth. They can all be fierce when need be, but be gentle when need be.

I can't see angels with my physical eyes other than orbs (expect once when I was either half-asleep or having an OBE, I still don't know) or physically hear them. So I'm not sure how much of this was my imagination and how much a real contact.

From the sounds of it, you are in contact with angels more than you realize.

But anyway, enough of my ramblings. I hope you share more of your experiences!

And Vanyawen, I really don't think angels care what religion you are (if any). I think it's horrible to say they only help Christians. Christians aren't morally any better than anyone else (and I'm saying that while a part of me still considers myself a Christian). So please don't worry angels wouldn't like you or help you, I'm 100% sure that's just not true. :hug:
I agree 1000%

[image]https://www.dreamstime.com/royalty-free-stock-photography-pegasus-clouds-image12645487[/image]
Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

I am going to finish my experience with Uriel. He is the one that I have had the least experience with, as he says he defers my care to Michael. He does come to the rescue when I need him, and he does protect me and guide me, but he is not as active in that area.

Uriel has robes that are surrounded by yellow, and they glow. His hair is golden yellow, and goes down his back in tight curls. His face is round and cherubic. His voice is soft and gentle, yet can get loud and booming when he feels the need to do so. It is a soft bass, that is truly melodic when he sings. If a human had a voice with the qualities that his voice does, they would be very popular, as it is hypnotic to hear. He likes to tell jokes, but if someone does something to someone he is protecting, he goes into protection mode quickly. He is the quickest of the four, to anger, but the first to cool down when things are corrected.

My first memory of Uriel is in school, when I saw him behind my teacher. He was mouthing the answers to the test questions. I had to tell him to stop because I knew the words. He just laughed and disappeared. Later, when I went onto the playground, he went with me and followed me everywhere. He was cracking jokes, and making me laugh until I got into trouble from another kid who thought I was making fun of her. I tried to tell her that this was not the case, and that I just overheard a joke from another classmate. The kid did not buy it, until she overheard the same classmate pop a joke.

When I got married, Uriel, as well as the other three were there. They were at the wedding, and heard the vows. Uriel was inside the door, where Michael was on the outside. Uriel made the remark that he was there if Huff tried something that I was not ready for. As you can imagine, without being able to hear them, Huff was unaware of them. I have no idea what he would have done if he had been aware. When nothing happened to me that night, Uriel made the remark, "you chose well, my child". After this, they all went to my apartment to await my arrival. They thought they needed to be there to "greet me".

When Tony was born, Uriel was in the far corner watching everything. He was passive until I ran into trouble. When Tony was born without a heartbeat or breathing, Uriel tried to shield me in case he was pronounced dead. He said he would not interfere, as Raphael and Michael were there already working on the problem. He just sat there shielding me so that I could not see anything. When he got the "all clear" signal from Raphael, he moved so that I could see my son. Then he rubbed his head and said "you are strong, my infant son". He stayed with me the rest of the night, and throughout my hospital stay. When Huff had to sign the forms in case they had to do blood transfusions on us, Uriel is the one that said, "that is not necessary because you won't need it". I had lost a lot of blood, and was bleeding profusely. I stayed weak, because I had become anemic, so I was typed and cross-matched for possible transfusion.

When Amanda was born, he was in the far corner again. He said he was there to guard the baby and was watching everything again. Again, when there was trouble, and she engaged in my pelvis, and broke her collar bone, he flew to my side, blocking my view. He said he would shield me until he knew the outcome. When she was handed to me, he once again, rubbed her head. He tried to ease the pain that she was in, as she had broken her collar bone during delivery.

When they took her to x-ray, Uriel was there right beside her. He was trying to protect her, and said he was going to see that nothing happened to his charge. When they found her collar bone broken, he yelled, and went into a rage. I had to mentally calm him down. I had to calm all four of them down. I explained to them that this was an accident, and not in the least way malicious, and this seemed to calm them down. After they took her back to the nursery, Uriel stayed with me, giving me energy. Once again, because of the amount of blood loss, and because I was already anemic when I went into labor, I was typed and cross-matched for possible transfusion. Again, I did not need it, but was put on watch for possible transfusion. Again, this did not happen, so I escaped it again.

Each time I have had to be hospitalized Uriel has been there, working with me and guarding me. Each time I get sick, he is there trying to make me eat, and giving me energy to get well. When I am weak, he is always there to give me energy, as that seems to be what he does for me.

Huffette
Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

:foot:

Huffette
Morag Rockwind
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
My magical/paranormal name...: Don't have one yet but willing to learn it.
Zodiac:

WHOOO BUMP IT UP!

Jumbo
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 25
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

huffette721 wrote::foot:
What's with that?
Don't go thinking we don't appreciate your stories now ya hear? :D ;)

Formerly known as WhimsicalSage/ShadowSage

"A kind heart is better than a crafty head." - Manx Proverb
"It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities." - Albus Dumbledore
"True wisdom comes to each of us when we realize how little we understand about life, ourselves, and the world around us." - Socrates
Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

ShadowSage wrote:
huffette721 wrote::foot:
What's with that?
Don't go thinking we don't appreciate your stories now ya hear? :D ;)

Sorry, just thought I would inject a little humor in it.

Huffette
Euphotic
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 29
Your favorite spirit to work with: angel,dragon,khodam
If I could be anything, I would be...: angel

Na'rayah Earth: Maybe it was a joke because she already knew the answers anyway? To be honest I thought it was just funny when I read it. :lol: But that was a good question and I didn't even think about it that deeply.
huffette721 wrote:When they found her collar bone broken, he yelled, and went into a rage. I had to mentally calm him down. I had to calm all four of them down. I explained to them that this was an accident, and not in the least way malicious, and this seemed to calm them down.
This is what confused me much more. I don't doubt for a moment that angels can be fierce and even appear angry (I'm not sure if they actually are or if it's just human impression), but can they actually lose their temper? I don't know. But I also don't doubt she experienced what she did. I wish I had that clear communication with angels so I could better compare to my own experiences. :think:

Also thanks Huffette for talking about Uriel. Out of the Archangels he's the one that has lately interested me the most. One of his "roles" is said to be the Angel of repentance. Have you seen this side of him?

Love leading the pilgrim

Return to “Connecting With Angels”