starry1_night

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
LeaChaos
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 25
Your favorite spirit to work with: all of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Unicorn
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alder Juneberry
Zodiac:

Wonderful seller. She ships and replys fast. She's really pleasant to talk to.

I got my baby female Chinese dragon, and baby male Rainbow dragon from Becca. ::dragons::
Highly active spirits~
"J-Q", my baby Chinese dragon likes to chat with my male Ouroboros dragon "S" (from Moonstar7spirits), and she likes playing in puddles.
"R", my Rainbow makes his presence known a lot by casting little patches of rainbows around.

I'm getting a spirit for a friend from her. I think he might benefit with a baby Gold dragon by his side.

I was interested in her Pumpkin Faeries. My favorite holiday is Halloween, but I try to stay away from pumpkin carving and such..(skin allergy to pumpkins and all kinds of squash. weird that this is my only allergy)

Anywho, I've had wonderful experiences with this seller.

<3
~~~
Ferocious Harmony
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 200
If I could be anything, I would be...: Me
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Rebecca is amazing!!
Even now (when I'm broke and in C.H. withdraw), she helps me out when I ask the odd question or two. Then again I do pay her in poetry so it's not a completely one sided transaction :lol:

I read these words of my future in the past, and now my lie is true.

There is always a solution, have you the fortitude to seek it.

Thor
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0

I purchased three spirited items from Starry1_night with no activity from any of them. Ive tried working with them for almost a year and no activity and no communication. This is just my experience, as well as some older postings that had no luck with her items. There are many posts here that have very successful interactions with her items. I was willing to give her a try again because many of you have had success, but after asking her for a lower price than the $150.00 she said no. Personally Ive spent over $150.00 already with no results so Im not willing to gamble that much more on such a risky seller. I get the feeling she is more in it for the money. This is just my experience and two cents. As with any decision to add a spirit to to your family you must decide for yourself.

- THOR

BirdofRhiannon
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Morrigan
If I could be anything, I would be...: Faery
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

I recently bought a Sherwood Forest Fae and Merlin's Magick Apple of Avalon...Becca gave me a great deal on these, and packaged them very nicely! I love the energy in her items, and I'd like to get more from her. Awesome seller! :heart:

Change is the only constant.
dabombage86
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: unknown
If I could be anything, I would be...: leprechaun
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: wish i knew

Just recently received a blue bell faerie from rebecca.... I'm new to this and could feel the energy in the charm... Ive gotten two spirits from her and they have been perfect. She always answers any questions, and is always willing to help out.. and she even throws in a couple extra freebies when you purchase from her. I would recommend her to anybody..

blueeyes
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 34
Your favorite spirit to work with: Eden Angel
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sterling Angel

I purchased an arch angel from her not too long ago. I can feel him about me but no communication with him yet although I do feel it will happen. I also pruchased from Rebecca a while back. It was a ring to be able to connect with a pet that passed away. I missed her dearly and Rebecca did a fantastic job on it. All in all I think Rebecca is great.

M.Seekings
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 11
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

This women is awesome and my new fav. seller..What a rush and great feeling,I brought vampire vessel from her and
first day the energy was so strong I was in a spin very dizzy yet it felt so good and I couldnt stop smiling I was under
my vamp spell <3

Trust me I brought from almost every seller on ebay and noone comes close to this lady's circle

http://www.ebay.com/itm/STREGONI-ITALIA ... 4d007ec426

Answers all my questions,very friendly and take my word not just in it for the money and as for money I pay triple what she has to offer,no joke..

Love ya Rebecca

<Removed by Mod>

blueeyes
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 34
Your favorite spirit to work with: Eden Angel
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sterling Angel

I bought an Eden Angel from Rebecca. She caught my eye first time I saw it. Ironically she arrived on the day my last pet passed on. It must have been meant to be. Rebecca is wonderful.

Farrell
venerated member
venerated member

Rebecca is officially one of my top two favorite sellers. She is extremely nice, very communicative and her spirits are amazing powerhouses. Her packages are absolutely darling and a lot of fun to open. :thumbup:

"al-ghuroor yantaqis al-Hikmah."
~8>X
Aeryn K Angel
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Elves
If I could be anything, I would be...: Elf,Faery
My magical/paranormal name...: Aeryn
Zodiac:

Farrell wrote:Rebecca is officially one of my top two favorite sellers. She is extremely nice, very communicative and her spirits are amazing powerhouses. Her packages are absolutely darling and a lot of fun to open. :thumbup:
I totally agree. Her packaging is THE BEST I've encountered. Each one is a work of art. She puts as much effort into the packaging as she does into the conjuration. She is definitely one of only 5 sellers I deal with. Rebecca is a keeper, for sure. :D

I am ME.... and that is that!

Below is a picture of my pride & joy... Miss Kasha.

Return to “Seller Review”