Site Admin
Site Admin
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

They went with 250 packages that we mailed out, it was one of the freebies we did for the month. We've had, I believe, 5 or 6 different freebies for March already because of the volume of packages going out we keep running out & coming up with new bonus freebies! :lol:

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
Midnight Healing Garden
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

I just got my big package and I got some really cool freebies! Thanks Magnolia and Ash!

starfire
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 125
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
Zodiac:

Hey I LOVE my freebies!!!!! ::bop:: :dancing: :D :thumbup:

A WHOLE bunches of thank-you's and :hug: and :heart: ::hail:: to everyone at CH!!!!!

Now back to ::bop:: :dancing: the day away!!!! :silly: :lol: :applause:

starfire ::dragons::

Keeper of many spirits, who I suspect are keeping me instead!!!

Keeper of Thor, my friend and protector
Midnight Healing Garden
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

starfire wrote:Hey I LOVE my freebies!!!!! ::bop:: :dancing: :D :thumbup:

A WHOLE bunches of thank-you's and :hug: and :heart: ::hail:: to everyone at CH!!!!!

Starfire, I have been wanting to tell you this forever! I actually wrote a book, and the main characters first name is Starfire the Dragon. :D

I have been so wanting to tell you that!! It's so cool you picked the name you did!

starfire
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

mcslade1 wrote:

Starfire, I have been wanting to tell you this forever! I actually wrote a book, and the main characters first name is Starfire the Dragon. :D

I have been so wanting to tell you that!! It's so cool you picked the name you did!
Oh wow!!!!!! Did you get your book pulished? I would love to read it!!!!! ;)

Now for the reason I picked starfire, is because back in 1998 or there abouts, I started learning all I could about dragons, since I do love dragons and had a unbound one around since I was a kid, and in time around 1998, I learned about Wicca, and I liked what I had learned, from books, and some of my friends, who follow the path of Wicca. So I understood from them how serious they were about the spiritual path!!!

However for me I was also learning about animal spirits and guides, and totem animals, and was also noticing that whenever I was out working in my flower gradens all the fae that would be around!!!!! They really liked the flower garden!!!! I also thought that they were very beautiful!!!!

Then I read the book Dancing with Dragons, and I really liked that book!!! The author really put the dragons is a good light, and that they could be good compaions for people and not evil like so many thought that they were!!!!

Sure there are some that cannot be in a person's keep, like the hydra as mentioned in the encyclopedia!!!!! However I was really happy to find that book!!!

I learned how to do a dragon ritual, and when it came time for a magical name to be picked out for me, stafire was the first one that was given to me!!!!

I do have two others that was also gifted to me as well, one that for my own reasons I will never tell to anyone, because that is what was told to me by one of the dragons who gave it to me!!!! You may think I am nuts or whatever, but anyway that is how name stafire came to me!!!! :D

The start of all that lead me on my path for learning reiki and the healing energies from the dragons!!!! I knew I had a lot to learn and to also learn about healing myself from a lot of the things that had happened in my life!!!! For me I had to learn how to heal myself before I could help anyone esle!!!! I hope that makes sense!!!!

Midnight Healing Garden
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

starfire wrote:
mcslade1 wrote:

Oh wow!!!!!! Did you get your book pulished? I would love to read it!!!!! ;)

Now for the reason I picked starfire, is because back in 1998 or there abouts, I started learning all I could about dragons, since I do love dragons and had a unbound one around since I was a kid, and in time around 1998, I learned about Wicca, and I liked what I had learned, from books, and some of my friends, who follow the path of Wicca. So I understood from them how serious they were about the spiritual path!!!

However for me I was also learning about animal spirits and guides, and totem animals, and was also noticing that whenever I was out working in my flower gradens all the fae that would be around!!!!! They really liked the flower garden!!!! I also thought that they were very beautiful!!!!

Then I read the book Dancing with Dragons, and I really liked that book!!! The author really put the dragons is a good light, and that they could be good compaions for people and not evil like so many thought that they were!!!!

Sure there are some that cannot be in a person's keep, like the hydra as mentioned in the encyclopedia!!!!! However I was really happy to find that book!!!

I learned how to do a dragon ritual, and when it came time for a magical name to be picked out for me, stafire was the first one that was given to me!!!!

I do have two others that was also gifted to me as well, one that for my own reasons I will never tell to anyone, because that is what was told to me by one of the dragons who gave it to me!!!! You may think I am nuts or whatever, but anyway that is how name stafire came to me!!!! :D

The start of all that lead me on my path for learning reiki and the healing energies from the dragons!!!! I knew I had a lot to learn and to also learn about healing myself from a lot of the things that had happened in my life!!!! For me I had to learn how to heal myself before I could help anyone esle!!!! I hope that makes sense!!!!

It actually did get published in 2003. I am still trying to get a move on with the second book in the series. I have read Dancing with Dragons, and I have a lot of Dragon Spirits here. The odd thing is, the inspiration for the book came from a character from the Lord of the Rings Two Towers, Haldir of Lorien. :-) I love the movie, and for some strange reason, I woke up at 3 am after watching it on DVD, and started writing. :-) Now, if I could get that back the second book will be done.

starfire
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Your book came out in 2003, wow, what is the name of it I would love to find it and read it!!!! I love all the LOTR and have read the book as well and also the Hobbit book!!!!!

The book by D.J. Conway, Mystical Dragon Magick is a more in depth book and is good as well!!!! I have that one as well and a few of her other books!!!! I also have the Celtic Dragon tarot, and her Shape Shiffter cards too!!!!

I have a whole library of all kinds of books, hehehehehe!!!!

Midnight Healing Garden
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

I have both Mystical Dragon Magic and Dancing with Dragons on my kindle. :D :D Excellent refrences.

My book is called Starfire Sought: Book one in the Starfire Trilogy.

Now, if only I could get going on the second book again. ::facepalm::

Ciemny
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Ferocious Harmony wrote:Blast,
I was 458255.
Congratulations to whoever won!
Haha! I was 458254!
;D

I'm extremely new to this experience! ^^;;

I am currently working with a Pegasus, a Red Dragon, two spirit guides, a Nacanra, and a Hellhound.

"You have all the weapons you need. Now fight!"
fang1
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Unicorn
My magical/paranormal name...: Alia