My Experiences with Angels

Tips and tricks for connecting with angels.
starfire
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 125
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Huffette, I love hearing your experinces with the archangels!!!! :hug: I have my own, and I have touched on a little of them here!!!!

I think each one of us who have had experinces with them will not all be the same, but we do know for a fact that they will work with many people!!!!!

starfire ::dragons::

Keeper of many spirits, who I suspect are keeping me instead!!!

Keeper of Thor, my friend and protector
Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 2000
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

Riira wrote:Na'rayah Earth: Maybe it was a joke because she already knew the answers anyway? To be honest I thought it was just funny when I read it. :lol: But that was a good question and I didn't even think about it that deeply.
huffette721 wrote:When they found her collar bone broken, he yelled, and went into a rage. I had to mentally calm him down. I had to calm all four of them down. I explained to them that this was an accident, and not in the least way malicious, and this seemed to calm them down.
This is what confused me much more. I don't doubt for a moment that angels can be fierce and even appear angry (I'm not sure if they actually are or if it's just human impression), but can they actually lose their temper? I don't know. But I also don't doubt she experienced what she did. I wish I had that clear communication with angels so I could better compare to my own experiences. :think:
Their whole demeanor changed. They were actually yelling. Yes, they are fierce when the need arises.

Also thanks Huffette for talking about Uriel. Out of the Archangels he's the one that has lately interested me the most. One of his "roles" is said to be the Angel of repentance. Have you seen this side of him?
Yes, I have seen this side of him. I have seen the protective side as well as the fierce side, and even the fatherly side of him. He can range from fierce and protective to more like a daddy or a big brother.

Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Na'rayah Earth wrote:
huffette721 wrote: My first memory of Uriel is in school, when I saw him behind my teacher. He was mouthing the answers to the test questions. I had to tell him to stop because I knew the words. He just laughed and disappeared.
Ever since reading your experiences, I've felt confused.

Like the above, for example. If an Archangel helps us in a test by giving us the answers, is that not cheating? We as humans need to learn ourselves, not so? It's really confusing, because to me, if an Archangel doesn't mind doing this, then they are not WA beings, they are GA to DA.

They are WA beings all right. To them, mouthing the words to a test is not cheating, because you are not hurting someone or taking away their will.

So my question is, why would God encourage cheating in a test? :wtf: Because the Archangels will not do anything God says they must not, excluding the ones who rebelled and are now Fallen of course.

They never think of it as cheating, only helping me or you.

Ultimately, if this experience is true... then one could call on an Archangel during any test in their school/college years to help give them the answers.

It just seems morally wrong to me, therefore my brain is really struggling with the idea that an Archangel would do something morally wrong :zombie:
To a spirit, their sense of morality is different because they are higher evolved than we are.

Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
AmnesiaReminisced
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: volkh
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Bahliayree
Zodiac:

huffette721 wrote:To a spirit, their sense of morality is different because they are higher evolved than we are.

i would really like to see this discussed further in another thread. maybe with your permission i will create one using this quote?

huffette, thank you for sharing on Uriel. I guess he is my main guide for Archangel (for Aries?).

i am definitely feeling less afraid of angels in general since you created this thread and since i had a reading from aurorarose in which she said i was either strongly influenced by or surrounded by or connected to the angelic realm, maybe because of my aura.

i had a question too...when reading about your poor baby's collarbone, and Uriel got very angry. why would he get angry? would he not already know, since they have been around for so long, that is a possibility or must happen even deliberately in some cases to get the baby out safely? that surprised me a little.

:hug: :hug:

::leprechaun::

AmnR

SAGE LYON AZURE

Get some R&R. Everyday, Receive new truth and Reunite yourself.
Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Lily*of*Spades wrote:
huffette721 wrote:To a spirit, their sense of morality is different because they are higher evolved than we are.

i would really like to see this discussed further in another thread. maybe with your permission i will create one using this quote?

I will contribute as much as possible if you do. You have my permission.

huffette, thank you for sharing on Uriel. I guess he is my main guide for Archangel (for Aries?).

i am definitely feeling less afraid of angels in general since you created this thread and since i had a reading from aurorarose in which she said i was either strongly influenced by or surrounded by or connected to the angelic realm, maybe because of my aura.

i had a question too...when reading about your poor baby's collarbone, and Uriel got very angry. why would he get angry? would he not already know, since they have been around for so long, that is a possibility or must happen even deliberately in some cases to get the baby out safely? that surprised me a little.

It surprised me that he did it as well. I didn't know until then, that he would do this.

:hug: :hug:

::leprechaun::

Huffette
Morag Rockwind
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
My magical/paranormal name...: Don't have one yet but willing to learn it.
Zodiac:

They know, however they're in tune with us most of the time and they feel what we feel.

Huffdamagicdragon
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1801
Spelled Number: 568
Your favorite spirit to work with: Lampades
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: DämonZerstörer

From my own experiences dealing with the angels, they have an odd sense of humor. Huffette has told me on several occasions ____ is laughing. (fill in the blank with which angel is there at the time)... When Huffette was telling you of her first encounter with Uriel, when I read that I knew from what she had told me before that Uriel was not telling her anything she did not already know, and Uriel knew that too, so how was that cheating? It was just Uriels way of letting Huffette know he was there.

wayyy too many in my keep to count let alone list
mostly djinn and dragons though
Ghostly Decibels
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fallen angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fallen angel
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Azura Rose Jet
Zodiac:

Vanyawen wrote:Thanks, Huffette :hug:

I have a binding of Ophaniel coming, and I was wondering whether it would work out at all. This is a relief to hear.
The whole "only Christians get help" b.s. was propagated by the Church... I haven't been on a Christian path in well over 15 years and have had numerous experiences with angels. It makes me sad to hear that some would feel like they wouldn't receive help as a result of the brainwashing that's taken place.

Ghostly Decibels
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fallen angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fallen angel
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Azura Rose Jet
Zodiac:

huffette721 wrote:
Riira wrote:Na'rayah Earth: Maybe it was a joke because she already knew the answers anyway? To be honest I thought it was just funny when I read it. :lol: But that was a good question and I didn't even think about it that deeply.
huffette721 wrote:When they found her collar bone broken, he yelled, and went into a rage. I had to mentally calm him down. I had to calm all four of them down. I explained to them that this was an accident, and not in the least way malicious, and this seemed to calm them down.
This is what confused me much more. I don't doubt for a moment that angels can be fierce and even appear angry (I'm not sure if they actually are or if it's just human impression), but can they actually lose their temper? I don't know. But I also don't doubt she experienced what she did. I wish I had that clear communication with angels so I could better compare to my own experiences. :think:
Their whole demeanor changed. They were actually yelling. Yes, they are fierce when the need arises.

Also thanks Huffette for talking about Uriel. Out of the Archangels he's the one that has lately interested me the most. One of his "roles" is said to be the Angel of repentance. Have you seen this side of him?
Yes, I have seen this side of him. I have seen the protective side as well as the fierce side, and even the fatherly side of him. He can range from fierce and protective to more like a daddy or a big brother.
To be perfectly honest with you, and I say this with much respect... I too have trouble believing in these personifications of the archangels. I see these stories as extensions of their energy, like you've experienced their more personified versions... framed in a Judeo-Christian context.

Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Terror Misu wrote:
Vanyawen wrote:Thanks, Huffette :hug:

I have a binding of Ophaniel coming, and I was wondering whether it would work out at all. This is a relief to hear.
The whole "only Christians get help" b.s. was propagated by the Church... I haven't been on a Christian path in well over 15 years and have had numerous experiences with angels. It makes me sad to hear that some would feel like they wouldn't receive help as a result of the brainwashing that's taken place.

That is the only way that we can put it. They are there for everyone. It is not just believers, but non believers as well. Terror, you are very in tune with my thought on this one.

As far as cheating, it is the same as when I discovered that I was reading my teacher's mind. I saw what was happening, and shut it off. When Uriel was asked to stop, he stopped.

Huffette

Return to “Connecting With Angels”