Help with WW bonding?!

Discussion of Dark Arts creatures starting with letters I-Z.
Untaimed
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them....
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

He'll love a walk in the moonlight with you! You can put your altar anywhere you'd like, when I was living with my parents I kept mine on top of a bookcase, my parents are very, VERY Christian & would freak if they knew anything about my spirit companions. Now that I'm living on my own I have 2 altars & both are right by my bed, do whatever works for you. The offerings I use for my Pack (1 adult male WW, 1 adult female WW & 2 WW pups- 1 male/1 female, 2 Adult female HH's & 2 adult male HH's) I give raw meat (before I cook it for dinner), musk, gemstones, dog treats (I thought they might be offended & didn't offer them until one day when I was giving them to my dogs & went to put the treats away & was hit with a wave of disappointment, lol), flowers, milk & then whatever I see that I think they would enjoy. You'll have to throw any food offering away after a time because they consume the energy from it, not the actual item.

What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world, remains and is immortal. -Albert Pine.
Natasha
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 9
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: All ^_^
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Midnight
Zodiac:

Thank you soo much :hug: !

My Current growing family, [1] Werewolf, [1] Sterling Angel, [1] Hellhound, [2] Sang Vamp, [1] Silver Dragon, [1] Spider Vamp, [1] Suscitatio Vamp, [1] Psy Vamp! :heart:
must.have.more.
QuantumWater
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Yeah, I feed certain constructs like Wards raw meat. Darker beings or constructs usually prefer items of a decaying quality as it suits their style of energy. Now of course, when choosing something its obviously to select an offering that would make sense. If you were to offer a Werewolf say a old Vegan dish that has been left out vs a peice of meat, I'd go for the meat, simply because canines would obviously choose meat due to the animal nature. =)

Go Big or Go Home.
Natasha
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 9
Your favorite spirit to work with: All ^_^
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Midnight
Zodiac:

Update: so I've been talking to him but still no response or anything else. But for some reason I love him and I dont actually know him lol. :heart:

My Current growing family, [1] Werewolf, [1] Sterling Angel, [1] Hellhound, [2] Sang Vamp, [1] Silver Dragon, [1] Spider Vamp, [1] Suscitatio Vamp, [1] Psy Vamp! :heart:
must.have.more.
River_Spiritwolf
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Werewolf
If I could be anything, I would be...: Werewolf
My magical/paranormal name...: River Spiritwolf
Zodiac:

Lol I'm the same way about my werewolf. Every now and then, she will appear in my dreams and when I meditate with her, I can feel her energy around me. It's amazing, but I don't know how to tell if shes talking back to me when I talk to her cause I'm not clairaudient. I adore her though. I love her like family and yet I dont really know her. Lol.

fang1
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Unicorn
My magical/paranormal name...: Alia

River_Spiritwolf wrote:Lol I'm the same way about my werewolf. Every now and then, she will appear in my dreams and when I meditate with her, I can feel her energy around me. It's amazing, but I don't know how to tell if shes talking back to me when I talk to her cause I'm not clairaudient. I adore her though. I love her like family and yet I dont really know her. Lol.
To those wondering about bonding with your WW i would suggest from my own expierences with mine is to leave your vessel under your pillow and everytime you go to bed at night take it from underneath your pillow, place the vessel in your hands and mediate with the spirit, talk to it and call it by it's name, this is what i do and it works, check out my topic on Easter expierences and you will know why, this works for me and i'm sure it will work for any other spirit!

Return to “Dark Arts I-Z”