Telepathy and Psychic ability

Bellatrix Lestrange
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
If I could be anything, I would be...: Shinigami
Zodiac:

First off,there are different types of telepathy..
Emotional Telepathy -aka. Empathic
Physical Telepathy
Twin Telepathy
And Mental Telepathy.

Everybody has latent telepathic abilities and it is a matter of remembering and accessing them..
True mental telepathy is the rarest form and physical telepathy is the most common.

Emotional Telepathy is a common skill among those of open minds, and sometimes those who try hard to close their minds...
It's quite normal. When there's a bond between two people, they can literally sense each other. A bond might have been created when you first met, or later during your friendship. Some more extraordinary theories that includes reincarnation says that it's possible for the souls to be connected because of their relationship from their previous lives.
Also Emotional Telepathy is sensing emotions without "seeing" them..Often called Empath Telepathy or sometimes people call it intuition..

Physical Telepathy able to read minds through observing the persons movements or other physical actions or traits. reading someones mind through physical movement could also be called kinetic telepathy.Physical Telepathy,can also be found in the saying "dog smells fear" Consider the possibility that the sense of smell is in some way related to this form of telepathy. After all, smell is the most sensitive of our physical senses..Animals use a form of telepathy to communicate with each other,sometimes over long distances..Example Horses,Dogs,Cats,fish..Yes fish as well when they move in unison,or by will in the school of fish..

Mental Telepathy..Have you experienced the situation where you thought of someone then suddenly found him calling you? Or Have you ever felt worried about someone then suddenly got a phone call stating that he made an accident? Unfortunately i have Mental Telepathy..It's not as strong now,but i am working on regaining my psychic and Telepathic abilities..
My mother likes this one :problem: She can be in the laundry room and i can be in another part of the house and i swear i can hear her call me,i open and the door and she smiles and holds up the laundry basket for me to carry it up the stairs..Or if I'm away from home i will hear her sort of "calling" nonstop when i finally get back she will go on about how she was worried the whole time..It's like "yup,i could tell"

Esp Test, Telepathy and Mind Control... ESP is Extra Sensory Perception..A type of Mental Telepathy.

It is a means of getting information from other than the five senses that everyone uses as their primary means. The five senses are considered to be our 'normal' senses and any sense or gathering of information, is said to be 'extra', or out of the ordinary.

When a person develops their ESP, they have increased their mind power by a huge leap above other people. It enables them to send and receive information almost at will to influence things that are important to them...Its not an easy thing to learn or regain..

Clairvoyance is also a type of Mental Telepathy..

A good way to regain or improve your ESP is with zener cards..There are a total of five symbols in the pack of cards and people strengthen their ESP by trying to guess which symbol is behind each card. It is sensitivity training where the person gets better over time with patience and practice.

Twin Telepathy is telepathic abilities displayed by twins,twins are often telepathic from when they are very young infants. They are in the same frequency at the same time and learn to communicate with words. As infants twins telepathy often is about a single thought - the feeling of hunger, later twins use it as a form of instinctive communication.
Twin telepathy or telepathy between close family members can remain functioning for a life time.
Learning telepathy between family members is much easier in success that not in family..

Also over sensitive people have high empathy which is something that helps much in the process of telepathy.
If you are an emotionally sensitive person then telepathy would be a little easier for you to learn than if you were not a sensitive person..

Telepathy and Psychic and very different..During a psychic reading, a psychic, receives information that is given to him/her by guides,angels,etc.. This is vastly different to the telepathic reading process as you are reading the thoughts of another's mind..

Chakra and Third eye cleansing/opening are great for telepathic/psychic abilities but not always necessary..
The fifth and Sixth chakra, these two chakras rule higher senses. The sixth chakra rules the higher senses of telepathy, empathy, ESP, within 85%-86% of the brain we don't normally use...
Expansion of third dimensional consciousness to encompass the conscious perception of the fourth dimension. This means we remember inner travels, either through sleep or meditation. You learn to integrate inspiration, illumination and knowledge gained in daily life...It may help to unblock your Chakras associated and open your Third Eye..Don't rush the opening process as you will develop incorrectly,and/or you will open it too vigorously and can get many symptoms of mental instability,headaches,etc..

ImageImage
ღƸ̴Ӂ̴ƷღIღloveღyouღGrellღSutcliffღƸ̴Ӂ̴Ʒღ Image
Aurum
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
Zodiac:

Interesting read. Thank you for sharing. I am most familiar with emotional telepathy, it seems. Very often I find I´m thinking the exact same thing my best friends are or my sisters.

Bellatrix Lestrange
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Aurum wrote:Interesting read. Thank you for sharing. I am most familiar with emotional telepathy, it seems. Very often I find I´m thinking the exact same thing my best friends are or my sisters.
Thank you for reading and posting :)
and awesome :thumbup: cool ability to have i think :D :thumbup:

ImageImage
Goldilocks
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 12
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any that isn't shy
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

thanks dear very informative read

nlsmcrystals
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Phoenix
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Yes, I have experienced emotional telepathy my whole life. I sometimes have a hard time not feeling what every one around me is feeling. I don't mean that it rubs off on me, but more like it bombards me with the energy of it.

Bellatrix Lestrange
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Goldilocks wrote:thanks dear very informative read
Your welcome,glad you enjoyed :D
nlsmcrystals wrote:Yes, I have experienced emotional telepathy my whole life. I sometimes have a hard time not feeling what every one around me is feeling. I don't mean that it rubs off on me, but more like it bombards me with the energy of it.
*nod* If it gets to be a real problem sometimes centering yourself,and stilling your mind will sort of push these emotions away..

For anyone who wants to Practice ESP but has no cards i found this cool site. It helps you practice,and its kinda fun.. sometimes feeling the cards helps you be more intune but this is a great option as well if the cards are not available :D

http://www.psychicscience.org/esp3.aspx

ImageImage
Michael34786
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: too many to list
Zodiac:

:thumbup: Very cool thanks for posting this. BUT

Mental Telepathy..Have you experienced the situation where you thought of someone then suddenly found him calling you? Or Have you ever felt worried about someone then suddenly got a phone call stating that he made an accident? Unfortunately i have Mental Telepathy..It's not as strong now,but i am working on regaining my psychic and Telepathic abilities..
My mother likes this one :problem: She can be in the laundry room and i can be in another part of the house and i swear i can hear her call me,i open and the door and she smiles and holds up the laundry basket for me to carry it up the stairs..Or if I'm away from home i will hear her sort of "calling" nonstop when i finally get back she will go on about how she was worried the whole time..It's like "yup,i could tell"

It must suck at times trying to sneak a boyfriend into the house without her knowning. :wtf: I feel bad for you on this part.

sadlotus79
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

Michael34786 wrote: :thumbup: Very cool thanks for posting this. BUT

It must suck at times trying to sneak a boyfriend into the house without her knowning. :wtf: I feel bad for you on this part.

lol that happens to bella and i all the time(she's my daughter) it happens to me with other people as well. its cool but a pain in the butt.as is being able to feel their pain.

When one tugs at a single thing in nature,he find it attached to the rest of the world.
John Muir

Men soon the faults of others learn
A few their virtues, too, find out;
But is there one—I have a doubt—
Who can his own defects discern?
Sanskrit Proverb

tagore.
CrashingDown
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 78
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: A secret.

Bumping this. I know it's an old post, but there's some valuable information in here that I don't think should stay buried.

"Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value." --Albert Einstein
HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal(gods)
If I could be anything, I would be...: an Immortal/similar
Zodiac:

In my experience sometimes I am able to determine the thoughts, possible underlying motivations and beliefs of people using some method which involves a combination of experience with vibes that people with them often give off in combination with maybe some 'physical telepathy'? Sometimes it can be wrong though, say when a person is acting a certain way your intuition would associate with aggressiveness but then you find out it turns to be not against you?

I also noticed that when I am trying to kill an insect in sight, 'waiting for the right moment' and its in my sights that often they can sometimes somehow fly away as if detecting danger from me. Just as when people are hunting, its harder for them to find something but when they go in without the intention to do so its easier for them to find animals.

When I am training ESP cards, would I need to avoid using memory of 'similar' patterns or experienced feelings though? I'm currently using the card deck.

Or at some time when a certain person came up to me and another that did not behave normally. I also felt a 'danger' or small predatory vibe from them when they approached us talking in a certain way.

Return to “Educational Material”