We have our healing section!!!

Share you information, tips, & tricks for working with alternate methods for health, cleansing, and balance.
christine k
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: italian streghoria
If I could be anything, I would be...: a new one
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Lysistrate
Zodiac:

Cheese Sandwitch wrote:All of that is wonderful and most welcome!!!! Thank you for offering!!
Basically just post anything you'd like, it's ALL wanted :) I have been meaning to do some stuff but rl has been so stupidly busy lately I've not had a chance to do anything worth anything in this section. :(

When I was reading your post I thought "ooh reflexology! No wait.. Lymphatic drainage! Wait wait distance healing ooooh!". And on and on, so please share whatever you have time for, and thank you again!
thanks neophyte or is it cheese sandwich ?
yes i don't know where you are in the world, i am in the uk but yes healing can be sent anywhere, your readers may or may not know reiki is not the same as spiritual healing, however, if you are healing whether it be aromatherapy or counselling or colour therapy - any treatment; they will all come through anyway if you are gifted, they all morph into one healing treatment.
FOR ANYBODY WHO WOULD LIKE REIKI, FOR REMOTE A PIC IS BEST BUT A REAL NAME & WHERE YOU LIVE IS ALL THAT IS REQUIRED (NOT THE STREET OR NUMBER OR ANY OTHER INFORMATION- E.G. FIONA BROWN - LONDON IN UK)
I have a couple of exams looming over next 2 weeks so after that i will try & contribute)
LOVE TO ALL & WATCH OUT 'IT'S NOT THE BED BUGS THAT BITE - IT'S THE SANGUINE VAMPIRE'
LYSISTRATE

christine k
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: italian streghoria
If I could be anything, I would be...: a new one
My magical/paranormal name...: Lysistrate
Zodiac:

Na'rayah Earth wrote:Got a sudden bad burn? Throw some pure Lavender oil on, it heals and soothes!

As a general rule - One should avoid putting MOST essential oils straight on the skin in their pure form. Mix with a base oil first such as sunflower oil.

Fennel oil - NO PREGNANT WOMEN SHOULD GO NEAR THIS ONE, ESPECIALLY IN EARLY PREGNANCY.

I'll be adding some more info too :D Info for which oils are good for what ailments etc.
Hiya, might be worth mentioning at this point that the only oils that can be used neat on the skin is Lav & Tea-Tree & Eucalyptus & please folks always check that your patients/victims/clients/partners/children & anyone else you might be doing a favour for does not have a nut allergy & you remember which ones do contain nuts & not just obvious coconut
Lysistrate
REMEMBER 'IT'S NOT JUST THE BED BUGS THAT BITE - IT'S THE SANGUINE VAMPIRE '

swannie
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: unknown
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: unknown at this time

Cheese Sandwitch wrote:
swannie wrote:Boy could I use this section!!!! Also, Cheese--did you have another name?????? Just wondering......... :skull:
Another name? Like here? Nope. I have my rl name...lol who might you think I am?

I just didn't recognize you although it looks like you have been around awhile, I just wondered if you had changed your name like some people do here, that's all........ :skull:

I've found that evil usually triumphs unless good is VERY, VERY careful.......:skull:

"Vengeance is mine sayeth the Lord...." but sometimes a little offered help is appreciated........:skull:

Don't get MAD---get EVEN......... :skull:
Cheese Sandwitch
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Your favorite spirit to work with: demons
Zodiac:

christine k wrote:
Cheese Sandwitch wrote:All of that is wonderful and most welcome!!!! Thank you for offering!!
Basically just post anything you'd like, it's ALL wanted :) I have been meaning to do some stuff but rl has been so stupidly busy lately I've not had a chance to do anything worth anything in this section. :(

When I was reading your post I thought "ooh reflexology! No wait.. Lymphatic drainage! Wait wait distance healing ooooh!". And on and on, so please share whatever you have time for, and thank you again!
thanks neophyte or is it cheese sandwich ?
yes i don't know where you are in the world, i am in the uk but yes healing can be sent anywhere, your readers may or may not know reiki is not the same as spiritual healing, however, if you are healing whether it be aromatherapy or counselling or colour therapy - any treatment; they will all come through anyway if you are gifted, they all morph into one healing treatment.
FOR ANYBODY WHO WOULD LIKE REIKI, FOR REMOTE A PIC IS BEST BUT A REAL NAME & WHERE YOU LIVE IS ALL THAT IS REQUIRED (NOT THE STREET OR NUMBER OR ANY OTHER INFORMATION- E.G. FIONA BROWN - LONDON IN UK)
I have a couple of exams looming over next 2 weeks so after that i will try & contribute)
LOVE TO ALL & WATCH OUT 'IT'S NOT THE BED BUGS THAT BITE - IT'S THE SANGUINE VAMPIRE'
LYSISTRATE
Im in the UK too :) I think you'd have your hands full if you offered distance reiki, I know I'd be interested! When you get the time, I'd love to see a thread on reiki healing, or even tips for those like me not in the know yet. It's something I've really wanted to get into for a while, but I've got so many things going on right now, I've had to put it on the backburner.
Ooh good luck with your exams! I look forward to seeing your future posts :)

Cloud nine gets all the publicity, but cloud eight actually is cheaper, less crowded, and has a better view.- George Carlin
In heaven all the interesting people are missing - Friederich Nietzche
All religions, arts and sciences are branches of the same tree.- Albert Einstein
Share small joys. Even if you cannot live like a wild animal, give up your fear of being happy- 3 of Chalices Ludy Lescot Tarot
"Cheese- milk's leap to immortality"-Clifton Fadiman
Cheese Sandwitch
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Your favorite spirit to work with: demons
Zodiac:

swannie wrote:
Cheese Sandwitch wrote:
swannie wrote:Boy could I use this section!!!! Also, Cheese--did you have another name?????? Just wondering......... :skull:
Another name? Like here? Nope. I have my rl name...lol who might you think I am?

I just didn't recognize you although it looks like you have been around awhile, I just wondered if you had changed your name like some people do here, that's all........ :skull:
D'oh! For a minute there i thought you might have been someone I knew in rl! Lol...I've been shopping with creepy hollows for 3 years and coming to the forum for almost as long. I just started posting at the beginning of January, though.- but no, I've never done a name change. That's not to say I never will in the future though!

Cloud nine gets all the publicity, but cloud eight actually is cheaper, less crowded, and has a better view.- George Carlin
In heaven all the interesting people are missing - Friederich Nietzche
All religions, arts and sciences are branches of the same tree.- Albert Einstein
Share small joys. Even if you cannot live like a wild animal, give up your fear of being happy- 3 of Chalices Ludy Lescot Tarot
"Cheese- milk's leap to immortality"-Clifton Fadiman
Midnight Healing Garden
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
Zodiac: