*morganlefay*

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
The Wiz
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0

Go to http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 0260949546 for your FREE GIFT.

Just send an email if interested.

Your email address will be promptly destroyed - NOT SOLD, NOT GIVEN AWAY, NOT DISTRIBUTED!!

I PROMISE.

The Wiz

Caiyros Damia Imran
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

The Wiz wrote:Go to http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 0260949546 for your FREE GIFT.

Just send an email if interested.

Your email address will be promptly destroyed - NOT SOLD, NOT GIVEN AWAY, NOT DISTRIBUTED!!

I PROMISE.

The Wiz

Wiz,
Thank you truly for your kind consideration..
Very BEst Wishes,
Caiyros

"I'm just a designer-builder of niteclub-al kabarets looking for the stage lighting box." SCS
"Open the Pod Bay Door, Hal" Dave Bowman
The Wiz
active contributor
active contributor

From The Wiz:

Caiyros, did you enjoy or have time to look at the Ebook?

The Wiz

The Wiz
active contributor
active contributor

News on sales of *morganlefay* -->> I would not normally do this but about 2 months ago we offered a set of items mentioned in the Book of Necronomicon: they went VERY QUICKLY.

We are offering something similar - and improved - and wanted everyone a have a chance to look.

Go to http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 0274384079 to have a look.

Also, check out the FREE GIFT above.

Thank you for reading,

The Wiz

The Wiz
active contributor
active contributor

We at *morganlefay* are offering something new for us. Some "equipement" ~ notably a WAND.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 0262983151

We would appreciate any comments, either directly or through this form.

Thank you,

The Wiz

leigh
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Wish you had a "try before you buy" policy. Yes, I'm being silly, but also much too poor to take any more chances.

I have always loved looking at mornanlefay's items. They have always captured my attention .... and she's local to me!

Night_Owl
new here
new here

[quote="leigh"]Wish you had a "try before you buy" policy. Yes, I'm being silly, but also much too poor to take any more chances.

I have always loved looking at mornanlefay's items. They have always captured my attention .... and she's local to me![/quote]

Are there any sellers who sell cheap and then let people give tips if they work?

leigh
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

One seller, lightpurpleray offered me half-price to try a teleportation spell, and after it worked, he/she would trust me to send the other half. I didn't do it though.

Haunted Curiosities
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Night_Owl wrote:
leigh wrote:Wish you had a "try before you buy" policy. Yes, I'm being silly, but also much too poor to take any more chances.

I have always loved looking at mornanlefay's items. They have always captured my attention .... and she's local to me!

Are there any sellers who sell cheap and then let people give tips if they work?

I have a great idea for the two of you. You guys pay for training,equipment,gas and payroll and then sure,we will send you stuff for free and you can tip us good sellers.

wwwhauntedcuriositiescom
emstrange1
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

leigh wrote:One seller, lightpurpleray offered me half-price to try a teleportation spell, and after it worked, he/she would trust me to send the other half. I didn't do it though.
How exactly did the did you teleport?

Return to “Seller Review”