Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 60
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: guide
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

Hi There

When ordering my custom it give you the option of having it bind to you,or not to bind also to have bind to vessell or not to.
How have you ordered yours? I know from my nympho from CH that i had bind to me and she arrived with a bang within 48 hours of me placing the order,I dont know if Ch would of sent the vessel (im in the uk) But sadly that was my first spirit and I didnt know what to do and kind of freeked out a bit,Eveyones else experiences seem to be quite tame,that was what attracted me,But my god was mine the opposite ! I had to get Mags to recall her ! which she did the same day of getting my ticket.,My poor nympho not her fault just my inexperience and nerves,thats why im not rushing into my next spirit purchase !

Ruby
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

A lot of people do it differently.

Some feel more reassured with a vessel, some like to have a body binding. I've never gotten a body binding from CH because I personally like to feel the hum of energy from the vessels.. and for some vessels, I get to wear them too. So it's your preference I guess. Did you order a body bind or a vessel with bridging? A vessel with bridging (if it's a prebound) takes about 3 days to be bridged to you and then you can start working with your kiddo. On the other hand, I guess body bind works faster? If you are not comfortable with a body binding, go with a vessel. It's a longer wait, but it's worth it.

ImageImageImageImageImage
freespirit111
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 60
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: guide
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

Sorry i meant bridged and not binded ! My undersatnding is that Im the vessel if I Choose to have the spirit bridged,which is why probably why I can feel the spirit very quickly rather then waiting for the postal service from the states and the uk to get it to me.

rapidful
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 53
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fae
If I could be anything, I would be...: Laughing

freespirit111 wrote:Eveyones else experiences seem to be quite tame,that was what attracted me,But my god was mine the opposite!
Please take this word back. :D
The everyone not including me.

I had two nympho, but nah... Nothing from them, busy but when you're relax, they will come to you.
You don't need to do anything, but sleeping and communicate with them. Speak like as if they are your friends and so.
Since you have a nympho, try bond with her first. Define her personality and try how to speak with her.

I found myself regret I have gather alot of spirts and I have no time since i started busy on March, which I ordered on January. I didnt know I was busy for two months long.

Keep a few first. :)

Return to “Angel Races”