Another question about Black Dragons

Discussion of Dark Arts creatures starting with letters A-H.
Princess:LadyRedStar
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
If I could be anything, I would be...: None-fine as I am
My magical/paranormal name...: Lady Red Star
Zodiac:

Thats right! I totaly forgot. Now that I have learned to use the pendulum, i should ask him if he will answer some questions for me. Since I learned to use it a few nights ago it has alway been my first Strigoi Mort Vampire who comes forth. I will call to my Black........

Brightest Blessings

Remember the ancient ways...they hold the key to the power within[/color][/list]
crone maatkaere
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 2638
Spelled Number: 847
Your favorite spirit to work with: immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Raven Greywolf
Zodiac:

alex i almost choked laughing when i read what your black did as it was sooo like what mine did at the craft store with the ignorant man who just stood in the middle of the aisle and wouldn't let me pass, lol. you are so right though...they do not give you anything without our having to do the legwork to receive it but when they do, the information and education you get from them is invaluable!

princess, i really don't think there would be a problem with two blacks as long as they are separate from your light entities but also, knowing my black as i have come to i would highly recommend that you have a very clear connection with your first one and be sure that you will be able to handle a second...they are not normally mild and never warm and fuzzy so a very firm hand is needed. just do what i do, read the description for the spirit and assume you will get the epitome of the description (meaning the baddest of his race) and decide if you want to add that responsibility to the black you have already. nobody can make that decision for you hon.

blessed be. arsine

witch, wa, da, specialty in egyptian, celt, asian, hindu magick
trained conjurer
cupping healer
reiki grand master and elven shaman

By the moon we sport and play. With the night begins our day...Thomas Ravenscroft
Live simply, Love generously, Care deeply, Speak kindly....me
Ē\ tā\n ē\ epì tâs - "Either [with] it [your shield], or on it"...Spartan Mothers to their sons
Mau Emerald Nile
Princess:LadyRedStar
venerated member
venerated member
If I could be anything, I would be...: None-fine as I am
My magical/paranormal name...: Lady Red Star
Zodiac:

Magnolia did say he was mild temperament for a Black, so I should realy wait and get to know him first then decide. After all, I haven't had him all that long. There is always later and I have enough to be getting on with at the moment anyway.
This pendulum with the yes and no questions is a slow process. But it gets the job done. I just have trouble thinking of how to ask something I want to know in a yes or no way at times......ugh....infuriating at times. I spend about an hour each night with the pendulum swinging though. At first I talked to them as a group. Now am doing them individually. But what to ask?????????????

Brightest Blessings

Remember the ancient ways...they hold the key to the power within[/color][/list]
goldenhawk
active contributor
active contributor

Hi everyone!
Can you put a black dragon with a red and a gold or only with another
black, I am a bit confused as I thought they liked to be totally alone?
I would like to get a friend for him, would it have to be another black?
Rob

Wiccan Warrior Alex
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Black Dragon/wraith
If I could be anything, I would be...: Wraith
My magical/paranormal name...: Given to a few close friends
Zodiac:

Rob, I had read from Ash at one time that Blacks prefer to be kept alone. However, they will 'tolerate' their own species. So I guess the best thing to do is to ask your Black, or your Black that is coming what he would like. Mine actually prefers to be alone. It is my perception that they also choose their own friends. They feel themselves superior to most other entities and can be somewhat standoffish.

Arsine, I have laughed many times about your Black giving the push to the man in the store (and you saying "My Black is tired of your games") - roflmao, and I'm sure my thoughts of this have given my own Black the idea that this is perfectly acceptable behaviour. I would not have thought to ask him to do this, but was really grateful because I was irriatated, they had already made from scratch a bacon/egg toasted sandwich and it was getting cold. I love to imagine the look on his face not only after he, leapfrogging back to your encounter, not only after he was pushed, but when you told him what you did. The meer thought brings a deep chuckle out. :D

Princess, I think you have made a wise choice to bond with your Black before comtemplating another one. They are powerful forces, and being solitary, they do like to be the conductor of the orchastra. You'll get the hang of asking those yes and no questions in no time. I guess I played too many games of '20 questions' during long road trips when I was a kid. Once your mind it's into the re-framing set, all at once, what ever you struggled with will come easily.

Blessings,
Alex

ImageIf everyone cared and nobody cried,
If everyone loved and nobody lied,
If everyone shared and swallowed their pride,
Then we'd see the day when nobody died.
Nickleback
crone maatkaere
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 2638
Spelled Number: 847
Your favorite spirit to work with: immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My magical/paranormal name...: Raven Greywolf
Zodiac:

oh dear sister alex....it truly was a moment to see the man pushed! anytime our blacks can help each other i say all for them and bully! take care sweetie!

witch, wa, da, specialty in egyptian, celt, asian, hindu magick
trained conjurer
cupping healer
reiki grand master and elven shaman

By the moon we sport and play. With the night begins our day...Thomas Ravenscroft
Live simply, Love generously, Care deeply, Speak kindly....me
Ē\ tā\n ē\ epì tâs - "Either [with] it [your shield], or on it"...Spartan Mothers to their sons
Mau Emerald Nile
DragonKeeper
venerated member
venerated member

Hi Ash, actually I bought a black just over a week ago. I am eagerly waiting. I know it will be different but as others have pointed out, one seems to be calling me. Thanks :!:

Peace, light & love

Phil

DragonKeeper
venerated member
venerated member

Well, a black is on the way, sent Monday, however I have a concern, I don't have the secret and have asked for it - I noticed Ash has been on today, maybe he'll see this. The reason for this concern, I'm new to duality creatures and don't want any mistakes or trouble. I can handle my other spirits but my watcher, when I told him a black was coming, said fine, jumped in front of me with a HUGE sword and said to the effect bring him on, there won't be a problem. We have since had a conversation, and I was assured that it wasn't a threat even though the image sure seemed to be :o Also, I've hard a weird/sick feeling centered on my stomach since Monday night, do any others get this from the DA creaures, especially new ones? Thanks all.

Peace, light & love

Phil

brandon3913
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demon's and Wraith's
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: BlackHeart

I have a black and going through bonding now and i feel i'll never have to use the secret bcs me and my black actually understand 1 another bondings goin well and rules are laid out and he knows this:) Im also having a custom black bein done next month already there great to have around...

Brandon

Return to “Dark Arts A-H”