Alot of questions.. sorry about that..

V-power
new here
new here
Answers: 0

Hi,

I want to ask do spirits or entities stay in the vessels or always by my side?
I have tried communicating with my spirits (watcher and white dragon) using poker cards. (red yes black no) I will draw 3 to determine the answer.
Before I ask them any question I would ask them if they are by my side, and sometimes they will answer no. So am I doing anything wrong? Is it okay to use poker card?
I would call for them to return many times before I get a yes.
I seldom talk to my spirits.. usually once every few hours.. cos I am real busy with my daily life, is this okay?
Normally, I spent 10 mins+ during bonding, is it too short? I dont know what to talk to them about..

Cheers

Haunted Curiosities
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
Zodiac:

V-power wrote:Hi,

I want to ask do spirits or entities stay in the vessels or always by my side?
I have tried communicating with my spirits (watcher and white dragon) using poker cards. (red yes black no) I will draw 3 to determine the answer.
Before I ask them any question I would ask them if they are by my side, and sometimes they will answer no. So am I doing anything wrong? Is it okay to use poker card?
I would call for them to return many times before I get a yes.
I seldom talk to my spirits.. usually once every few hours.. cos I am real busy with my daily life, is this okay?
Normally, I spent 10 mins+ during bonding, is it too short? I dont know what to talk to them about..

Cheers
If they are by your side that all depends on you,if you want them to. Just talk to them as you would anyone. I think if you are talking to your spirits every few hours you are doing GREAT! And I mean that too. Some people get them and just sit them somewhere. If you can not see or hear them many times they will come to you in dreams.

Another thing to consider and this is really something to think about. IF you saw a spirit would you be afraid? Think deeplky about this because they already know the answer to that. Another thing is that they are telepathic and can hear you as they operate on a spiritual level. They are now spirits and so they communicate in different ways.

I'm not sure about the poker cards but you could try a pendulum and automatic writing as well to see what happens. Sometimes the spirits will guide your hand,just not in poker :D

wwwhauntedcuriositiescom

Return to “Dragons”