My New Gold Dragon, Already Had an Expirience!

DawnHime
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

I just got my Gold Dragon's vessel in the mail today.
I welcomed him into my room which is where I mainly stay, for various reasons, laid down some simple rules.
We had the AC on and I felt a chill I reached my hand over and covered the vent with a blanket. I still felt the cold air so I finally felt around and touched what I think was his snout! I debunked it because my vent was covered by a thick blanket!
He stayed there a good while so I just petted him smiling. I will get the occasional chills which he and my Brass have always given me. It is their way of telling me they are here because cold gets my attention. Well, time to spend time with my darlings! <3

1 Brass Dragon and 1 Gold Dragon
WinterWitch1
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 75
Spelled Number: 25
Your favorite spirit to work with: Black Angel Vamp
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vamp
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Lady Gwendolyn
Zodiac:

DawnHime wrote:I just got my Gold Dragon's vessel in the mail today.
I welcomed him into my room which is where I mainly stay, for various reasons, laid down some simple rules.
We had the AC on and I felt a chill I reached my hand over and covered the vent with a blanket. I still felt the cold air so I finally felt around and touched what I think was his snout! I debunked it because my vent was covered by a thick blanket!
He stayed there a good while so I just petted him smiling. I will get the occasional chills which he and my Brass have always given me. It is their way of telling me they are here because cold gets my attention. Well, time to spend time with my darlings! <3
Amazing! I always get massive heatwaves when mine are near lol

Spread Peace and Love <3
Lady Rhiannon

Black Angel Vamp, Black Sun Djinns, Trifeej Djinn, Marid Djinn, Egyptian Djinn, Dragons Galore, Pair of Royal Golden Elves, etc....so many to name but I love them all so much <3

Return to “Dragons”