SEEKING OUT HELP & ADVICE FROM SELLERS

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

For some reason these past few days have been the time for a lot of seller-to-seller talk. Behind the scenes sellers talk to each other by phone, email, IM, etc all the time and one thing that keeps coming up over and over is "So-and-so contacted me about your item X and wants advice, what do you want me to say?". This is a loaded situation.

While I realize that some of you are frustrated about not having the paranormal experiences others are having it is not wise to seek out help from competing sellers. If you contact us about an item that another seller sold you we are going to send you back to that seller for advice. If the seller is no longer in operation then we will send you here or to the Encyclopedia for help. This is our standard practice and has been for years now.

When you ask a seller about a competing seller's item you are walking into a shaky situation. For example:

--- The seller could be an honest person and send you back to the original seller or give you standard advice

--- The seller could take this opportunity to trash-talk the original seller and lure you in by making promises to make it all better

--- The seller becomes uncomfortable being put into an uncomfortable situation having to "review" another seller and you've gained nothing

I realize the frustration some of you have in not connecting but if you have read the threads in this forum you'll see that all things happen in due time. There are members here who have owned a vessel for more than a year's time before the spirit or magic made itself known. Good things come to those who wait and are diligent in their pursuit.

With the amount of questionable sellers on eBay this kind of situation could result in disaster.

If you need help ask questions here to other collectors, contact the original seller, read the material in the Encyclopedia, contact the original seller and contact the original seller.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
Haunted Curiosities
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

creepyhollows wrote:For some reason these past few days have been the time for a lot of seller-to-seller talk. Behind the scenes sellers talk to each other by phone, email, IM, etc all the time and one thing that keeps coming up over and over is "So-and-so contacted me about your item X and wants advice, what do you want me to say?". This is a loaded situation.

While I realize that some of you are frustrated about not having the paranormal experiences others are having it is not wise to seek out help from competing sellers. If you contact us about an item that another seller sold you we are going to send you back to that seller for advice. If the seller is no longer in operation then we will send you here or to the Encyclopedia for help. This is our standard practice and has been for years now.

When you ask a seller about a competing seller's item you are walking into a shaky situation. For example:

--- The seller could be an honest person and send you back to the original seller or give you standard advice

--- The seller could take this opportunity to trash-talk the original seller and lure you in by making promises to make it all better

--- The seller becomes uncomfortable being put into an uncomfortable situation having to "review" another seller and you've gained nothing

I realize the frustration some of you have in not connecting but if you have read the threads in this forum you'll see that all things happen in due time. There are members here who have owned a vessel for more than a year's time before the spirit or magic made itself known. Good things come to those who wait and are diligent in their pursuit.

With the amount of questionable sellers on eBay this kind of situation could result in disaster.

If you need help ask questions here to other collectors, contact the original seller, read the material in the Encyclopedia, contact the original seller and contact the original seller.
Good idea because I hate being put in that situation. Maybe if you leave Ebay feedback you could wait a year to do it. Just a funny thought! :lol: I mean if it really does take a year????

wwwhauntedcuriositiescom
Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin

My biggest issue with it is that I have no idea how the practitioner conjured the spirit or bound it. I could give my best advice for connection, it doesn't work because it is not the right response for the method of binding the original seller used and now I look ineffectual when my advice was good for something we've done, but wrong for the original seller's method.

Not to mention it is just way too much of a vulnerable situation an unscrupulous seller will exploit in a micro-second.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
Haunted Curiosities
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

creepyhollows wrote:My biggest issue with it is that I have no idea how the practitioner conjured the spirit or bound it. I could give my best advice for connection, it doesn't work because it is not the right response for the method of binding the original seller used and now I look ineffectual when my advice was good for something we've done, but wrong for the original seller's method.

Not to mention it is just way too much of a vulnerable situation an unscrupulous seller will exploit in a micro-second.
I know what you mean. I do not like to get into that. Someone sent me a thing on Theosjewelry2008 that said they would tell you about the spirits for 20.99 or something like that. I felt why mention this when it just hurts a seller. Plus people have had great experience with them so they must know what they are doing. If you believe in the paranormal you have to know that there are some that CAN communicate with your spirits. I do understand what your saying though Magnolia because your right. Some sellers will say anything to get business. I have sellers on my forum same as you and I promote them to others,not take away from them.

It seems that things get to be a mess and it is mainly over jealousy. I know that Tranquility started going nuts again and contacting me when I had a 7000 sale. Little did she know how many of them I have had. I'm adding sellers to my website when it gets pushed next month and they will be on it. I see that there is plenty of room for everyone. Not everyone has the same interests.

wwwhauntedcuriositiescom
Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin

Yes, I contacted theos about it and they responded that they offered the service once and no longer offer the service at all. And you're right I think one of the most asked questions is collectors wanting another seller reviewed, it's a loaded issue that is best avoided at all times.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
ambiew
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: faeries
Zodiac:

I think it is better to contact the original seller directly for any concerns or questions,
because the seller is the one contactong or conjuring the spirits

AMBER

"Vampires,werewolves and faeries make my life magikal"
SWWSB
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 5
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: watcher
If I could be anything, I would be...: watcher
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Spirit Walker With Sky Bear

I agree with Amber each seller that sells spirited items have their own way of binding each spirit that they conjure or have someone to do the conjuring for them so why go to another seller to find out what is going on with that particular item. How would another seller know what or how they conjured that spirit, it is always best to go to the source.

Return to “Seller Review”