Et3nalL?vers
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 113
Spelled Number: 7
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I love my spirits. So I'm up for soul binding any time. And it's not like it's you that chooses. It's the spirit/entity that has to agree to be soul bound to you and follow you forever. If they want to follow me and be with me and help me for always, why not? :thumbup:

Lisa and Bun Bun do soul binding :)

chenchen
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 565
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Ultra Dark Arts
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal/Ascension
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: chenchen
Zodiac:

After knowing about soul bindings from HTM, I started to getting entities/spirit soul bound to me.. :dancing:

Currently there now there are 8 soul bound to me..

Cute Ali Prince.. \ ( O_O) /
sapiiii
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Zodiac:

i dont really want to mingle in discussion about soul binding, as i find it is personal choice.

but same question as lionox. 8 is quite alot, i know bun bun have more than that though lol.

now the question arise, when you pass away, someone said that it depend on the way the entities being bind. Some said they will die with you and follow you in the next live, some say like being said already here; just following you pretty much still alive.

Now, which is correct? if the first is correct, that is very huge decision.

Ask no Questions and You will Hear No Lie

The Happiest People Don't Have The Best Of Everything, They Just Make The Best Of Everything

as above, so below
chenchen
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

I want to soul bind them because I want them to be my companions next life also.. most of them have protection ablilities and next life i wanted to be spirit keeper again.. :)

Ruby
venerated member
venerated member
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

xD This really makes me want to sit down and consider whether or not I might have any soul bounded to me already...

ImageImageImageImageImage
crus4d3rs
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 28
Your favorite spirit to work with: any
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

so far, i have only one being soul bound to me.
i felt i really want to be with her, in this life, in my next life and in the many more life after it ;)
and yes, she is for protection too.

lupie you :hug: :sly:

chenchen
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

hey hey.. you are here too.. hahaha.. :silly: Think all future spirits/entities I get will be all soul bound.. I will get few more of my current family to change to soul binding.. ;)

crus4d3rs
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 28
Your favorite spirit to work with: any
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

hi there, mr "cough" "cough" :silly: pffff ^^v
hahaha

before i know HTM, i am a silent reader on this forum :lol:
yeah, i think i want to do that also.
but first, i need to get all entities on my wishlist first ;)

Gloss_Reality
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Lionox wrote:
chenchen wrote:After knowing about soul bindings from HTM, I started to getting entities/spirit soul bound to me.. :dancing:

Currently there now there are 8 soul bound to me..
Wow... that's a lot to bind to your Soul..

just curious, did you have a specific reason for binding yours to your Soul? Or was it "just because"?

I just want to add caution with Soul Binding. It is a VERY serious binding and a decision not to be taken lightly.

hahahaha if you go O.O at 8 i wonder at you expression with how many i have......O.o
I never think you should go for soul binding 'just because', that is a wrong reason IMO. I soul bind because i want to share my llives with them - i want to form strong attachments with them, and when i think about losing some of them when i die, and them not being in my next life.....it makes me very sad. They are all amazing, and I'd never force them to be with me against their will. I am deeply honoured every time when i think of what they agree to :)

I'd like to add my voice to yours on that point - think long and deep about soul binding before you do it. Also, if you do, it may be wise to add an extra house rule that addresses this, such as:
these rules are valid for all my lives wether i know of your existance or not. They may only be overwritten by me in a life where i do know of you.

Personally, i am taking steps to ensure that I DO know about them in my next life and those after it

please check out my spirit drawings, here on this forum :) http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=39&t=27252&start=320
Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Here are previous responses, and more threads can be found using the search function
Binding a spirit to your spirit should never be mistaken for soul binding. Your spirit & your soul are two very different things. Binding to spirit means binding to your essence, the field of energy that comprises your unique spirit, that some believe is split into pieces & reincarnated, while your soul moves on to whatever you believe is your version of Heaven. If someone tells you Binding to Spirit means soul binding you can tell them they are ignorant of the facts. Having a spirit bound to your spirit is typically not noticeable in any way to you in terms of feeling like there is something extra inside you or experiencing anything out of the ordinary with your physical body. Most don’t even experience anything they would not experience by having a vessel instead.
We do not offer "bound to soul" options. We only bind to spirit which is the internal & external essence of you, unique to this lifetime. Your soul is your divine aspect that moves into the afterlife. Your spirit is what you leave behind on the physical realm & spiritual realm, and if you believe in reincarnation, is what is reincarnated into new lives. Which is why there can be people who have very similar traits even though they are half-way around the world from each other, from different cultures, backgrounds etc.
I guess the gravity of it would depend on your spiritual beliefs. The soul, if you subscribe to this belief, is the divine piece of you that ascends to eternal life whereas your spirit, the unique energy that exists all around & within you, breaks apart into pieces and those pieces are what reincarnates & moves on into other lives. So a soul binding would be like tampering with the divine aspect of you, the clean & untouched purity.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER

Return to “Spirit Keeping”