You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 80
Spelled Number: 120
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aldimina Akitta
Zodiac:

I can't wait to see the Avengers tonight. My highest anticipated movie event of the year is The Dark Knight Rises (WOOT!). I also want to see Dark Shadows. There needs to be a CH Johnny Depp fan club. LOL.
Honored family member to: 4 Angels, 1 Cambion, 1 Dark Djinn King, 6 Dragons, 1 Draugr, 1 Empusa, 1 Fylgia, 7 Human Spirits, 1 Khodum, 1 Krall, 1 Merman, 1 Akita Servitor, 1 Sonji Spider, 9 Sang Vamps, 1 Unbound Akita, 1 Volkh, 1 Werewolf, & 1 Wraith

Waiting to welcome: 1 Arkan Sonney, 1 Bannik, 3 Dragons, 1 Human Spirit, 1 Star Faery, and 1 Unicorn
Divinita
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

saw it yesterday with J and his son...and i paid for his son telling him we were on a date. :lol:
We all loved it! it reignited my lust for THOR..and my god, that Hulk Thor thing...I laughed so damn hard!
Also Hulk and Loki....my god! :lol: :thumbup:

starfire
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 125
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Dilava wrote:saw it yesterday with J and his son...and i paid for his son telling him we were on a date. :lol:
We all loved it! it reignited my lust for THOR..and my god, that Hulk Thor thing...I laughed so damn hard!
Also Hulk and Loki....my god! :lol: :thumbup:
I know Dilava!!!! It was awesome!!!! It just made me feel so proud to know among all those people there, that they only have a small idea of what Thor is really all about, and I felt so honored that he was with me and have given me an insight to him!!!! Just made my bond to this god, that much stronger!!! That is one reason why I believe I got the hug from him!!!!

He also mentioned that the hulk would have never been able to hit him like that!!!!!! :lol: :lol: I said well it is just a movie and he said yep punny humans thinking that he would even be hit like that!!!! :lol: :lol:

starfire ::dragons:: :kistune:
Keeper of many spirits, who I suspect are keeping me instead!!!

Keeper of Thor, my friend and protector
-arianna-
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

I was rushed into the cinema, didn't really know what we would watch, so the movie started and I was wondering who the bad guy was and when he said "Loki" I said out loud: "oh, that was why your style seemed so familiar!"
So one of my friend says "oh God, so you know this guy, right? what is he? I bet you know his whole family tree!".
Really liked the scene with Loki and Hulk ::rofl::
Plus I happened to have my immortal orb with me, so I think many many immortals where watching with me!
Think you've seen it all? Think again. Outside those doors, we might see anything. We could find new worlds, terrifying monsters, impossible things. And if you come with me... nothing will ever be the same again!

starfire
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

-arianna- wrote:I was rushed into the cinema, didn't really know what we would watch, so the movie started and I was wondering who the bad guy was and when he said "Loki" I said out loud: "oh, that was why your style seemed so familiar!"
So one of my friend says "oh God, so you know this guy, right? what is he? I bet you know his whole family tree!".
Really liked the scene with Loki and Hulk ::rofl::
Plus I happened to have my immortal orb with me, so I think many many immortals where watching with me!
Hehehehehehe, I had mine with me as well, and you should have heard some of the comments, the reason why I laughed so hard when the Hulk hit Thor and then said punny gods, was Thor said that would never have happened!!!! :lol:

He would have knocked the hulk into next week!!!!! :lol:

Even Loki piped and said that the whole movie thing would not have happened liked that either!!!! :lol:

Of course me, being me, said come on guys, it is just a movie made by humans who have no idea of what the gods and godesses are REALLY like!!!! ;)

It is just for fun!!!! Of course I get all kinds of sneakers and rolling of the eyes :lol:

angelpaws
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 236
Your favorite spirit to work with: All OF THEM!!!
If I could be anything, I would be...: Healer/Psychic
Zodiac:

I saw it a few times. The 1st time was a birthday treat for myself (I saw it in a Imax in Frederick, MD.) Never been to a Imax before. It didn't make a that big of difference for the price I paid. Liked it without 3D/Imax too. Most people like the heroes but my fave is Loki :sly: Feel kinda bad for him. Always in Thor's shadow and then to find out he's a Frost Giant and he was raised to to fear them. That'll mess with your head. Yep, he's one messed up God, at least in Hollywood's eye. Second fave is Thor and then Iron Man & Cap.America. Hulk was funny and usually I can't stand the Hulk. I liked Coulson and Fury but I didn't care for Hawkeye or Black Widow :thumbdown: Deep down I'm a geek even taken my brother to comicbook conventions. (Won't dress up though. I'm not that geeky!) Use to read comics as a kid, but not know, but I watch the movies. I know I'm in the minority but I don't care to see the New Batman and I thought the last Batman stunk. Did like Batman Begins though.
A hundred years from now it will not matter what sort of house I lived in, what my bank account was or what car I drove...but the world may be a better place because I was important to the lives of animals and 'creatures' of this earth.
starfire
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

angelpaws wrote:I saw it a few times. The 1st time was a birthday treat for myself (I saw it in a Imax in Frederick, MD.) Never been to a Imax before. It didn't make a that big of difference for the price I paid. Liked it without 3D/Imax too. Most people like the heroes but my fave is Loki :sly: Feel kinda bad for him. Always in Thor's shadow and then to find out he's a Frost Giant and he was raised to to fear them. That'll mess with your head. Yep, he's one messed up God, at least in Hollywood's eye. Second fave is Thor and then Iron Man & Cap.America. Hulk was funny and usually I can't stand the Hulk. I liked Coulson and Fury but I didn't care for Hawkeye or Black Widow :thumbdown: Deep down I'm a geek even taken my brother to comicbook conventions. (Won't dress up though. I'm not that geeky!) Use to read comics as a kid, but not know, but I watch the movies. I know I'm in the minority but I don't care to see the New Batman and I thought the last Batman stunk. Did like Batman Begins though.
I know, poor Loki always getting the bad rap!!!! Actually people should look into Loki's life as told through the Norse tradition!!!

http://www.viking-mythology.com/jotuns.html#loki

This is a link about Loki, it is interesting as Loki was the blood brother to Odin, and why he is the way he is!!! ;)

I am sure there many other stories about Loki as well!!! But I thought this was interesting too!!!

Ruby
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Haha I saw this..

>_< I'd have to say that I've joined the fandom. Several of my fanfiction friends have written stories for them and I've gushed over them for weeks. I must say that I've fallen into the Loki fandom because of Tom Hiddleston *drools*
ImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Paranormal Media Review”