acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire Angel Nympho
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire Angel Nympho
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

I have been looking around and found many different experiences with Anubis. If anyone wants some info on Him, I have found some good ones. I want to put more info about Him on here, as their isn't much. I find these ones intriguing. One is quite funny:

http://roadtoawakening.net/angel-guides ... rs/anubis/

A dog with sunglasses, that seems like Him.
Anubis can have quite the sense of humour. He has actually shown me Him in His Human/Jackal Headed Form. Once He was wearing stereotypical Gangsta clothes. He said "Yo!", made a gesture with His hands and had lots of Gold Rings on His fingers lol. "Gangsta Anubis" I said.

I have found many other experiences with Him, here are some of them, all different types:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4QuMlMyAZk0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JP5jqHJ9seI

http://realpagan.net/group/anpusstaff/f ... -is-anubis

http://mysticwicks.com/showthread.php?5 ... bc94ed8a8a

http://sarenth.wordpress.com/tag/mummification/

Some CH Forum Posts:

http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/vie ... is#p311674

http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/vie ... pu#p238323

As for the Puppy, I have seen Him as an Excited Dog Panting. He portrays Himself similar to my own dog. And just for fun, I have also seen Him (Human/Jackal) wearing a Cowboy Hat lol.

Other things:
http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/in ... 513AAzhrFZ

http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/in ... 813AA8Urkd

And just for fun, Anubis Tributes:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dm6K9tkV ... re=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aiC9Ps9d ... re=related

Here is something else I found. "Transforming Fear—A shamanic journey with Anubis"

http://www.shamanicjourneys.com/article ... ngfear.php

I find that Anubis can come to people in many different ways. I have seen quite a few. Fatherly, Kind, Caring, Mean, Tough, Funny, Silly, Playful, Majestic, Powerful, Scary, Harsh, Mischievous, Trickster. I don't really know His true self, but I feel His true self loves to Help people. Sometimes He doesn't give me a direct answer, but makes me think. I have seen a lot regarding the release of negative emotions. I feel He is kind. But He can be harsh at times too. His Lessons can be very rough. Not everyone has a very harsh experience with Him though. Apart from this, He is a Guardian and Protector. He can Help you Rebirth yourself. Love yourself. Transform yourself. He can do a lot more than this, but this is just a few things that He is capable of. He can see the Past, Present and Future. He is a Fertility God (it's True). He has knowledge of the Underworld and can show you many things. He is also linked to Vampires (Book of the Dead Vampires, Aset Ka, perhaps more, their isn't that much about it). He can Teach you many things about everything around you, and also yourself.

There isn't enough about Anubis, I feel.
I would like to do this for other Gods and Goddesses too. Information on them. Perhaps I can try to do a few on some Gods/Goddesses that are not mentioned here, or not mentioned enough so people will have more information on them. What do you think?

Image Image

Cheeky Devil
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 100
If I could be anything, I would be...: an angel
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Hi :wave:
It's only been a few days since I've welcomed Anubis into my life and asked for his help. So, it will come as no surprise when I say that my experiences are not that many, but he's shown himself to me on three occassions since I first acknowledged him - and that to me, speaks volumes of his protectiveness and helpful nature.

I have narrated two of my experiences with him in another thread, so I will just link this on here, I must add that I am still coming to grips with having his presence around me, so apologies if this comes across as the ramblings of a distracted mind,

http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/vie ... 46&t=35140

::nice:: btw, well done!

Anna
Adelphia
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 66
Spelled Number: 666
My magical/paranormal name...: Adelphia D. Blood

Excellent thread and thanks for starting it Ninjagirl. You put a lot of great info here!

Anubis appeared to me in full during a casting session where I am connecting to all things Egyptian. It was quite a surprise. He is an amazing, magickal deity, very powerful, active, and giving. Being a son of Osiris is a very intense pull for me, but I also want to know more about his mother Nephthys, I have not worked with her. Often too I will not learn much about the background of a deity until after I start working with them.

I have a friend who has always been drawn to Anubis who recently has become extremely charmed by Baron Samedi. She painted a portrait of him through pure inspiration, this started about a week after I cast magick with Anubis on her specifically directed to her artistic development.

The interesting thing to me is the comparison between Baron Samedi and Anubis. She wrote a paragraph on Baron Samedi below her portrait and every single thing she says is an exact description of Anubis. The two beings play the same role and may be the same being. What do you think?
Baron Samedi is one of the Loa of Haitian Voudou. He stands at the crossroads of the living and the dead, and guides the deceased into the underworld. He has power over sexuality, resurrection and healing. He can offer great protection against curses and black magic. He is considered a wise judge, and a powerful magician. I was highly inspired to paint his portrait... I hope that he is pleased with my work.
http://deorwynn.deviantart.com/art/Baro ... -303774304

A little while back I discovered the Goetic correlation with Anubis. It is the Marquis Naberius - linked to the raven and Cerberus. Guardian of the underworld, mediator between this world and the next, Odin's news gatherer and messenger... yes, Anubis ended up classified as a demon in the Goetia, an infernal spirit of Hell or the Underworld.

"You can call me 'little sunshine'."-Crowley

Adelphia D. Blood
Sorcerer, Psychic Investigator
ninjalovergirl
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Anna d'Avalon wrote:
Hi :wave:
It's only been a few days since I've welcomed Anubis into my life and asked for his help. So, it will come as no surprise when I say that my experiences are not that many, but he's shown himself to me on three occassions since I first acknowledged him - and that to me, speaks volumes of his protectiveness and helpful nature.

I have narrated two of my experiences with him in another thread, so I will just link this on here, I must add that I am still coming to grips with having his presence around me, so apologies if this comes across as the ramblings of a distracted mind,

viewtopic.php?f=46&t=35140

Hi. Your Experience with Anubis sounds amazing! I am glad He is Helping you. Anubis, for some people, shows Himself quite Vividly. He isn't afraid of doing so. If the time is right, He will reveal Himself. Sometimes in a Big way.

adelphia wrote:Excellent thread and thanks for starting it Ninjagirl. You put a lot of great info here!

Anubis appeared to me in full during a casting session where I am connecting to all things Egyptian. It was quite a surprise. He is an amazing, magickal deity, very powerful, active, and giving. Being a son of Osiris is a very intense pull for me, but I also want to know more about his mother Nephthys, I have not worked with her. Often too I will not learn much about the background of a deity until after I start working with them.

I have a friend who has always been drawn to Anubis who recently has become extremely charmed by Baron Samedi. She painted a portrait of him through pure inspiration, this started about a week after I cast magick with Anubis on her specifically directed to her artistic development.

The interesting thing to me is the comparison between Baron Samedi and Anubis. She wrote a paragraph on Baron Samedi below her portrait and every single thing she says is an exact description of Anubis. The two beings play the same role and may be the same being. What do you think?

Baron Samedi is one of the Loa of Haitian Voudou. He stands at the crossroads of the living and the dead, and guides the deceased into the underworld. He has power over sexuality, resurrection and healing. He can offer great protection against curses and black magic. He is considered a wise judge, and a powerful magician. I was highly inspired to paint his portrait... I hope that he is pleased with my work.

http://deorwynn.deviantart.com/art/Baro ... -303774304

A little while back I discovered the Goetic correlation with Anubis. It is the Marquis Naberius - linked to the raven and Cerberus. Guardian of the underworld, mediator between this world and the next, Odin's news gatherer and messenger... yes, Anubis ended up classified as a demon in the Goetia, an infernal spirit of Hell or the Underworld.

Thanks for the input adelphia.
I can see the similarities between Baron Samedi and Anubis. It's quite odd, I guess Anubis was giving a message. I don't know much about Haitian Voudou. But my beliefs are Different, I hope you don't mind. I am one of those people who believes that they are separate Deities, quite a few Cultures have different Deities and Entities that may seem similar. I just feel that they are different. Perhaps their is something to it, but I like to keep Anubis as Part of the Egyptian Pantheon only as that is where His Roots are from. Anubis is just Anubis to me. It's simple, but I think of all of the Gods/Goddesses and other Entities are separate, different beings. Some may have connections and links, but I still view them as Different.

I also personally don't believe He is a Goetic Demon. I don't want to work with the the Goetic Demons. I feel that Demons are something that you have to be very careful with, Experienced as I view Demons as BA. But I do work with Angels, however, I do realize that some Angels are not Fluffy either, example, the Enochian Angels. I know I have to be very cautious with them. I wouldn't work with them normally, but I trust CH on this so I have bought a binding of "The Powers".

The Entities Crowley Summoned, I believe, are not the same, I think of them as Entities separate from the Gods and Goddesses in Myth of different Pantheons. That is just me. I feel Anubis isn't Goetic, because He wasn't in the Past. I just think of Anubis as The Egyptian God Anubis, not Goetic. That is a relatively new Connection, I don't follow it. He has also worked with the Archangels for me, as well as Other Gods and Goddesses from different Pantheons. Although, I have seen a Huge Influx of Egyptian Gods and Goddesses since He came. Also, He mostly (not always) shows me Egyptian themed stuff, that may be because of myself though, as I just view Him as Anubis, He's like that. He can Show to people as what they are most comfortable with unless, that is, when He is teaching some kind of Lesson (in regards to How you view Him, your beliefs etc, sometimes anyway, this is just a theory since He has done that with me) and doesn't give direct answers to me on this as He comes in many forms, He is not telling about this part of Himself to me right now, if ever.

I have no idea if a Goetic Demon would work voluntarily with Other Gods and Entities, Especially Angels (I REALLY have NO idea about that). Anubis is Duality to me. He can be Very Light, or Very Dark and anything and everything in between. This is just my Experience with Him. He has shown me a lot.

Image Image

Adelphia
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

ninjalovergirl wrote: I have no idea if a Goetic Demon would work voluntarily with Other Gods and Entities, Especially Angels (I REALLY have NO idea about that). Anubis is Duality to me. He can be Very Light, or Very Dark and anything and everything in between. [/i][/color][/size]
Actually this describes the Goetic entities that I have worked with quite well. It is not common knowledge. I have no need to debate it, whether or not you agree, this is how Anubis comes to me, and he does work through his name Anubis and through the Cerberus Goetic seal. Several of the Goetics that I have worked closely with so far work with dark and light and I have seen them appear with angels and as angels as well. If you have not studied mediaval and ancient magick and worked with Dark Magic such as the Egyptian streams of the Underworld which is the Christian Hell, and the infernal fire beings, then I am not sure you would understand it as intimately and as such you would disqualify it. Just because the Christians categorize and demonize something doesn't mean you have to agree with them. There is much more to it than that.

Regarding the Enochians, they are viewed by many practicing occultists as far more intense and dangerous than working the Goetia.

Differing opinions aside, I have another interesting coincidence to note. When Ba'al, the Sun God who is recognized in the ancient mystery occult traditions as Osiris, first appeared to me in a dream, he actually appeared in gangster form. Very punk, very rough, very outlaw, and very willing to serve me. :) Since then it has evolved into a beautiful relationship and I have recognized his energy signature in many shapes and forms. The gods do not have just one face or one name.

Adelphia D. Blood
ninjalovergirl
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

adelphia wrote:
Actually this describes the Goetic entities that I have worked with quite well. It is not common knowledge. I have no need to debate it, whether or not you agree, this is how Anubis comes to me, and he does work through his name Anubis and through the Cerberus Goetic seal. Several of the Goetics that I have worked closely with so far work with dark and light and I have seen them appear with angels and as angels as well. If you have not studied mediaval and ancient magick and worked with Dark Magic such as the Egyptian streams of the Underworld which is the Christian Hell, and the infernal fire beings, then I am not sure you would understand it as intimately and as such you would disqualify it. Just because the Christians categorize and demonize something doesn't mean you have to agree with them. There is much more to it than that.
I guess so. I haven't had that long to study anything really, since Anubis just came to me without warning.
Since I haven't worked with Goetia, this is why I said I have no idea if they would. I am not about to try with them when I don't want to work with them, I feel that is disrespectful since I am not interested in Demons and I agree with ASH about them since I look up to Him. I do not know how Demons are, but I am not going to try as I really have no interest in worshiping or working with them. I trust ASH about them being BA.

I have had enough of Dark, Malicious entities psychic attacking me and scaring the crap out of me (not my fault). Fortunately though, not that often. Because of that, I am not about to dabble and delve into it when I know nothing about the Goetia in general, and don't want to really because I am very happy with WA and DA and have never been interested in Demons.

I just subscribe to the Egyptian Pantheon regarding Anubis, with a modern twist since the Gods and Goddesses have to evolve with the world too.
Regarding the Enochians, they are viewed by many practicing occultists as far more intense and dangerous than working the Goetia.

I know. That is why I was never interested working with the Enochian Angels unless I was experienced (and even then I wasn't sure). That was a few years ago before CH offered bindings of them. The only reason why I decided to get "The Powers" now is for 2 reasons. I feel they are needed at this time in my life, and because I trust CH on this. I would never do this normally, but CH has bindings of them, and I believe in them, however, I know I have to be careful. But CH has bindings of them, so they must feel it is safer than BA. This will be the only time, hopefully, that I will be working with them as I feel that they are not suited to me full time. I'm still wondering if it was the right thing to do.
Differing opinions aside, I have another interesting coincidence to note. When Ba'al, the Sun God who is recognized in the ancient mystery occult traditions as Osiris, first appeared to me in a dream, he actually appeared in gangster form. Very punk, very rough, very outlaw, and very willing to serve me. :) Since then it has evolved into a beautiful relationship and I have recognized his energy signature in many shapes and forms. The gods do not have just one face or one name.
Lol, that is funny. Perhaps is was Anubis doing this, or Osiris, or both in on this. I believe they do not just have one face, but Anubis is just Him to me. Sometimes I feel like He has a Split Personality. He can be so different.

Image Image

Adelphia
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Hi Ninja - the being who came to me in a dream as a gangster was Ba'al, lol. It was clear in the dream and I was just mentioning it because I thought it was funny (odd) that you had a similar encounter with Anubis, when all along I have made connections with Ba'al/Osiris as god of the underworld and Goetic Bael, and Anubis, another god of the underworld (hell), and Goetic Naberius (Cerberus).

On that same train of thought, it is worth mentioning that in the times that the grimoires were written classifying demons, it was a time when sorcerers and witches would meet with terrible mob deaths and persecutions. Magick had to be written in a way with Christian disclaimers, similar to how now, with the extreme medical establishment, natural healers also must currently make pointless legal disclaimers.

So it was more acceptable for magicians to be tricking and ordering around devils, than imposing their will on angels or working with ancient deities. Because of this, ancient deities and planetary beings were classified as beings in the grimoires. It's not to say that all high demons in the grimoires are ancient deities, but many of them are. And it's not to say that even if they are, that they are not dangerous, volatile, evil or even hostile.

I just found it interesting that your first paragraph describes Anubis as this dark being dragging you to hell, but you seemed offended by my sharing what I have found through research and personal experience about another name and tradition he is known in.

But it's only common sense. Anubis and the ancient deities are living beings. They are intricately related with humans, and when one religion dies off, they will find other religions or ways of having people know and interact with them. The grimoires and magickal tradition is one way. Religions like Voodoo where people recognize the existence of many powerful spirits under one God is another. Basically, if no one is calling on Anubis for a thousand years, he will make himself known to other traditions in other ways.
Last edited by Adelphia on Sun May 27, 2012 6:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Adelphia D. Blood
Adelphia
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Anna wrote:Hi :wave:

http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/vie ... 46&t=35140

BTW someone has deleted that thread. Perhaps you could repost your story here since we didn't get a chance to. My other threads are all fine so I do not know why that thread was deleted with no explanation and no warning to give us a few hours to gather whatever info we wanted to paste out of it.

Adelphia D. Blood
Cheeky Devil
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 100
If I could be anything, I would be...: an angel
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Arrgh! That's disappointing. I will come back and post my experiences here shortly.
I am just getting to know Anubis so I am pretty open minded. I've come across several references to him being the Goetic demon Ipos. What are your thoughs on that Adelphia?
I would love to learn more about him so please feel free to share your thoughts.

Anna
ninjalovergirl
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

adelphia wrote:Hi Ninja - the being who came to me in a dream as a gangster was Ba'al, lol. It was clear in the dream and I was just mentioning it because I thought it was funny (odd) that you had a similar encounter with Anubis, when all along I have made connections with Ba'al/Osiris as god of the underworld and Goetic Bael, and Anubis, another god of the underworld (hell), and Goetic Naberius (Cerberus).

On that same train of thought, it is worth mentioning that in the times that the grimoires were written classifying demons, it was a time when sorcerers and witches would meet with terrible mob deaths and persecutions. Magick had to be written in a way with Christian disclaimers, similar to how now, with the extreme medical establishment, natural healers also must currently make pointless legal disclaimers.

So it was more acceptable for magicians to be tricking and ordering around devils, than imposing their will on angels or working with ancient deities. Because of this, ancient deities and planetary beings were classified as beings in the grimoires. It's not to say that all high demons in the grimoires are ancient deities, but many of them are. And it's not to say that even if they are, that they are not dangerous, volatile, evil or even hostile.

I just found it interesting that your first paragraph describes Anubis as this dark being dragging you to hell, but you seemed offended by my sharing what I have found through research and personal experience about another name and tradition he is known in.

But it's only common sense. Anubis and the ancient deities are living beings. They are intricately related with humans, and when one religion dies off, they will find other religions or ways of having people know and interact with them. The grimoires and magickal tradition is one way. Religions like Voodoo where people recognize the existence of many powerful spirits under one God is another. Basically, if no one is calling on Anubis for a thousand years, he will make himself known to other traditions in other ways.
Perhaps Anubis (and Osiris) knew we would meet so He did it to me. It was a very recent occurrence.

I may not know a lot about Grimoires and Magickal Tradition, but I do know my Experiences with The Egyptian God Anubis.

Anubis can be Dark, but I do not class Gods and Goddesses as Goetic Demons. They are beyond any Category to me. I can only call Him an Ancient Egyptian God as that is the best description of Him to me. He is All Powerful. Beyond words. Demons are Dark. Anubis can be Anything He wants to be. An Illusion. I Have seen it. I have experienced a lot in the time He has been here (which actually turns out to be all my life, but I didn't know until recently). If He wants to, He can Sustain the Life of the Living that is Dying, Fully control their breathing, or Take it away, Completely stop all Pain, Cause the Apocalypse, or Cause the Ascension and many other things that I can't even begin to understand.

I have seen His power, and that is only a Slight bit of what I know He can do. He can be Very Light or Very Dark. In other words, He can be Like Jesus, or Like Hades, or all at Once. He could easily do it. He isn't just a Dark God because of that. But because he isn't shy about doing something that may seem or is negative, I class Him as one. Other Gods/Goddesses may not handle a situation the same as Him. As such, He is just a God to me, Anubis. You may call Him Goetic, but I do not. He is beyond that to me. From what I understand, the Goetia are Demons, right? He isn't Demonic to me as He transcends it.

In the book "Shamanic Mysteries of Egypt: Awakening the Healing Power of the Heart" By Nicki Scully and Linda Star Wolf, they say this about Anubis:
Anubis stands in between the worlds of light and dark as the gateway between ego and soul; he has an energy similar to Christ consciousness.
I think the author said somewhere He is similar to Jesus and called Him a Shamanic Priest (BTW, I am not a Christian, I'm just saying). Unfortunately I have not started reading that book yet as I have many others to read through, so I have not read a lot, just flicked through the pages. But I believe He can be anything, as I have seen many faces to Him, but in a different way. Not Demonic, or another Entity/God. But I wouldn't say it is impossible. He can present Himself differently. Demonic (Iops, that I have heard about too), Christ Consciousnesses similar to Jesus, whatever. Their are lots of theories about who He is. Who knows what is and isn't true?

Of course, this could all just be an illusion, but He presents Himself to me as only Anubis. And since I have that book, He has been giving me references to it. "The Opener of the Way". If you go looking for a Demonic experience you may find one. I have not. He has been giving me Lessons though, and more i do not understand yet (dragged to Hell). That is different to me. Since I love Anubis and Egypt so much, He gives me that. And only that, unless it relates to a Lesson or to Help in some way.

He is Ancient, this is something that is Beyond our knowing of what Is. I am not offended, I just don't want to call Him a Goetic Demon, I have no interest in them, and especially working with them. I call Him Anubis as He can be Everything, and that is what He has come to me as. Anubis. Not a Goetic Demon. And I prefer it that way. I couldn't Handle working with Demons at all. I am not comfortable around them.
Anubis Has shown me that He is a Very Complex Being that you cannot Classify, and Even I don't know the True Him. He confuses me. It's something I will never understand. Something that He isn't telling about, and that probably no one will find out.

Would it be stupid of me to say that Anubis has been making me afraid of Demons? Because He has. He Has shown me the deception that some malicious and manipulative spirits use. And I know Demons can be like that. Before I was not interested in Demons, and couldn't care about if people worked with them, I just didn't want to know. I was also wandering about them as I was neutral since I have never worked with them and would never want to. I never thought about how Demons are. It wasn't something I wanted to do as I thought of it as very risky, and have heard a lot about how you have to watch your back with them, so I just ignored it. I just trusted ASH. So I apologize, but right now Anubis is making me hate them (although I never liked them much anyway). I have no idea why He is doing that, but I hopefully will know in the future.

This is what He has shown me, my experience. He presented Himself to me as Anubis. Nothing else. And I like that. So I do not have knowledge anywhere else.

Sometimes He boggles my mind. :daze:
Last edited by ninjalovergirl on Sun May 27, 2012 8:26 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Image Image

Return to “Immortals”