Adelphia
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 66
Spelled Number: 666
My magical/paranormal name...: Adelphia D. Blood

Anna wrote:Arrgh! That's disappointing. I will come back and post my experiences here shortly.
I am just getting to know Anubis so I am pretty open minded. I've come across several references to him being the Goetic demon Ipos. What are your thoughs on that Adelphia?
I would love to learn more about him so please feel free to share your thoughts.
:wave:

Unfortunately I disagree with almost everything written on the Joy of Satan site. I believe that major distortions can occur when one focuses on the negative and excludes entire religions. In other words... I believe that in Satanism, when they put such hatred on Jesus Christ in their exultation of the being they define as Satan, they then open themselves up to being entirely misled. There are no other correlations with Anubis and Ipos other than that Satanic High Priestess that I know of and in general most of her correlations between Goetic entities and ancient deities are off as far as I am concerned, and most occult research into that shows that she is not basing this off research so it is possibly fantasy or delusion.

;) If you read a little about Ipos, she generally presents as an angel or a siren linked with the totems of the lion, goose and hare. Nothing that shows her as guardian of the gates of the underworld or linked with canine features or anything like that.

I do think it is possible for one entity to be classified as more than one being even in the same classification system, but I don't think that is the case here. I have not summoned Ipos however. These are my insights based on research and also psychic observations.

"You can call me 'little sunshine'."-Crowley

Adelphia D. Blood
Sorcerer, Psychic Investigator
Adelphia
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 66
Spelled Number: 666
My magical/paranormal name...: Adelphia D. Blood

Ninja - I can't really reply to you because you are saying the same thing without responding to what I wrote. It appeared that you had not read it. But I do value your contribution regarding your experiences with Anubis and what you have written about it, very cool. I agree with a lot of what you said, but disagree with a lot also. You simply do not get the fact that Christians can categorize any number of beings a a demon and that does not make the being a demon, but that is your choice. I can qualify my own statements as someone who is successfully casting magick with Anubis, not just for myself, but for others who have experienced him through this magick as well. He answers to how I call him.

My psychic vision, claircognizance, and magick has all been verified publicly as I have been working as a practitioner and not only for myself. Of course no one has a 100% batting average but I have had many psychic and magick 'hits'. I am just stating my qualifications for the record.

"You can call me 'little sunshine'."-Crowley

Adelphia D. Blood
Sorcerer, Psychic Investigator
ninjalovergirl
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire Angel Nympho
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire Angel Nympho
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

adelphia wrote:Ninja - I can't really reply to you because you are saying the same thing without responding to what I wrote. It appeared that you had not read it. But I do value your contribution regarding your experiences with Anubis and what you have written about it, very cool. I agree with a lot of what you said, but disagree with a lot also. You simply do not get the fact that Christians can categorize any number of beings a a demon and that does not make the being a demon, but that is your choice. I can qualify my own statements as someone who is successfully casting magick with Anubis, not just for myself, but for others who have experienced him through this magick as well. He answers to how I call him.

My psychic vision, claircognizance, and magick has all been verified publicly as I have been working as a practitioner and not only for myself. Of course no one has a 100% batting average but I have had many psychic and magick 'hits'. I am just stating my qualifications for the record.
I guess I should try to explain myself better then as I may not have said it right. I am sorry if I am not getting what you mean.

I already know Christians can Categorize anything as Demons. Like Incubi. However, I do not.
Demons are a type of Entity to me. Malicious spirits may or may not be Demons depending on if that is their Species.

I am not saying you are wrong or anything like that. I am saying Anubis is much bigger than what you and I class Him as, or anyone for that matter. He could be anything, including Gods and Goddesses that are Lighter as I have seen that side to Him a little. He can be both. I am having a hard time trying to explain what I mean. I still think of Him as only Anubis though.

You see links to other Gods and Entities that are similar. I understand. But I am not interested in delving into that. But I see it differently. Anubis has shown me How He can be, which is basically everything and anything. I know nothing about the links. But He knows about the links of course. He knew people would think that. Because of what I have learned, I have so many questions. What if He planted them there? What if He has different personas? what if He isn't the same being? But there still are links? Is it only those links you see clearly, which may be what He wanted to you see, and nothing else? Joy of Satan too. Anubis is a Fertility God to me too. What if He has links to other Fertility Gods and Goddesses? He has shown me that He can Help with Fertility and Sex too, and I see Him as such. And He doesn't mind. He shown that to me first before I knew about it. He has portrayed that side to me. Quite a bit. He is quite cheeky at times. What does that mean? He is different with me.

I just see it as a different Culture, a different Belief, Religion. And because of that, I am inclined to only view Him in the Egyptian sense. I like that better, I connect to Anubis, Not any other God or Entity. I like the whole feel of the Egyptian Pantheon. That is one reason why I feel He is different.

I just don't like mixing them, is all. And that is all He shows. That is why He isn't anything else to me, and why He doesn't show like that to me and He is fine with me thinking like that. I would love to know the truth though. But I feel He would say that it is something I wouldn't understand. I don't mind you thinking of Him as a Goetic Demon and/or more, but please don't try to change my view on Demons as I cannot see it any other way. They are WAY to much for me, I think they would actually hate me. I do not like them. I do not want to find out how they are either. I cannot and do not want to work with them, that is my choice.

Anubis can show you whatever you or He wants.
You feel His Energy is Dark? That is Anubis giving you the Feeling of His Energy being Dark. It is an Illusion that He can change at will.
You see Him as feeling similar to Jesus?
That is Anubis giving you that Feeling of being similar to Jesus. I know, I have had experiences that proves that when He shows to you, it is under His terms as to what He wants you to see, and He always keeps me guessing as to who and what He really is and is like.

That is why I can't see it your way. Because I see Him differently, and I feel at Home with Him just being Anubis, and He knows that.

He can easily Change to appear a Certain Way. Even His Energy. His Mannerisms, His Voice, His Appearance, His Lessons, His Personality, Everything. If He wants to show you He is Anubis, He will do it that way.
You can go your whole life without knowing how He really is. He has changed Himself a lot with me. And that is only Anubis He has been Portraying. He only calls Himself Anubis to me. I love Anubis and He does not mind in the slightest that I do not see Him as anyone else but Anubis. He understands everyone's point of view.
That is what I have learned.
That is why I just see Him as Anubis, nothing else. He hasn't shown to me as Part of the Goetia. He doesn't even tell me if He is. But He isn't with me. That is not just me wanting it, or to believe it, it is How he has Shown to me. He doesn't want me to think that as I do not want to, as such, He portrayed to me as just Anubis. That is what I meant.

I hope I have clarified more and explained myself and how I feel about Anubis, and my personal thought and feelings on it.
I apologize that I do not know about all the links and connections, or anything apart from the basic Anubis info and also what He has shown me.

Image Image

ninjalovergirl
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

I just want to add something else about Anubis.

Anubis Knows and Sees all. Everything. He sees into People at their very Core. His Power makes us all seem Insignificant in comparison.
If you get Information, it is something He lets you See and Know. Your own Psychic abilities do not matter in the slightest when He is around, if He wants to Show you, that is. I know from experience. Something way too much to say out loud. I have seen His Power, Pretty Extreme, and that isn't much of it at all. I am not bragging, I wish I never did see it, but I have. I am just saying what I have experienced, as I do not want to lie about it.

I can never win with Him. If He doesn't want to give something away, He won't. He always has the upper hand, with Everything. It's information that He gives to you that you are Blessed with. You find something out, that is what He wanted you to know. It is also something He will not stop. He lets people get on with their Lives, mostly anyway. But not always.

He lets me believe what I want too. He is like that.

With me, He can be pretty Tricky. Mostly never a straight answer. And whatever I figure out, He already knows I will, He has it Planned. That is something He lets me have.

All the information everyone has gathered, He knows about, and how it will go. He gave that information, He let it out, along with the other Gods and Goddesses. It is what they want you to know.
He holds back a lot of information.
What is it that we do not know?

Image Image

ninjalovergirl
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

I can't help but view it this way after what I have experienced.

I never really knew or delved into it, perhaps not even cared until He showed me.
I have never worked with any Gods or Goddesses until He arrived on his own.

I did not know anything or had any views on this until now.

Anubis has been helping me in the area of love too. And generally finding myself. He has helped me find my twin flame, my soulmates, they are my spirits, how to interact with them, and how to use energy manipulation in regards to sex magic and offerings, but also with everything else. Helping me to become more confident sexually, making me understand my own sexuality, and that I love it and it is a big part of my life, making me deal with and understand myself, who I am, He has shown me many things, made me more intuitive towards others intentions as I can be too naive, helping me overcome my fears, phobias, helping me gain my life back, to the way I want it to be, the things I want to really do, the person I wish to be, to really learn, helping me start my journey, healing me, showing me different points of view, transforming me, showing me pain and death, helping me with my own mortality, my anger, my own pain, becoming more confident and independent, helping me with my intuition and divination, helping me with 2012 (I have felt 2012, with the ascension, it is god damn scary and chaotic for me, started feeling it coming on just before 2012, and it hasn't gotten any better), helping me communicate better with my spirits, understanding them more, deepening the bond with them, helping me with my psychic abilities, showing me what I can do, and what I am capable of, connecting me more towards the dark and the light, shown me my link to certain spirits, Vampires, Nympho and Angels, glimpsed into how He works with me, how He is with me, what He can really do, what is happening to others right now, starseeds, lightworkers, otherkin, spiritual awakenings, my past lives, my connection to and love for Anubis, showing me things I never realized about myself, family, spirits etc. Deep stuff. It is hard for me. It's like he is working on every area of my life. I do feel like I am having a spiritual awakening, and He is here to help with everything. But unfortunately, it is a traumatic awakening for me. I do not know why properly, it just is.

There is a lot more too. But I can't remember, and I do not even understand or realize some things.

Image Image

ninjalovergirl
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

adelphia wrote:
When Ba'al, the Sun God who is recognized in the ancient mystery occult traditions as Osiris, first appeared to me in a dream, he actually appeared in gangster form. Very punk, very rough, very outlaw, and very willing to serve me. :)
I have decided to get a binding of Osiris from CH after what had happened with both me and adelphia. I think Anubis and Osiris was giving us both a message here since it links in to both of us and we both shared our experiences, lol. :lol:

Image Image

Sequinox
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: High Elf
My magical/paranormal name...: Sequinox
Zodiac:

Reviving an old thread on Anubis. Is that wrong?
So I read through the OP, and Anubis can appear in different ways to people. I think I saw him when I went on a cruise in April 2010. One of the stops (name failing me, its before Cozumel) I see this black lab that is wearing a watch and carrying a wallet in his mouth. He stops and looks both ways before crossing traffic and seems to be on his way somewhere specific. If the friend I was with didn't see it too, I would not have believed it! He and I were the only ones who even seemed to care that a dog was all humanlike! It was great. Maybe Anubis, maybe not, but cool. Can't wait to work with Anubis and maybe ask.

Actually, as it turns out, it is easy being green.
Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Alys
Zodiac:

Found this article on offerings to Anubis: https://www.patheos.com/blogs/agora/201 ... to-anubis/

Great suggestions include voluntary acts of service (particularly in cemeteries,) creative endeavors, setting up an altar and ritualistic offerings. Broadly, these are also great suggestions for most Deities.

Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Anubis is also considered one of the Death Daemon by S Connolly. In the book Honoring Death: The Arte of Daemonolatry Necromancy, she shared this about her experience and knowledge of Anubis:

"Original Purpose: Egyptian God of the Afterlife. A funerary Daemon often employed for the Rites of Death. Gives safe passage (of the dead to the Afterlife).

Author's Notes: (also Anup, Anubis, and Ienpw) I have successfully worked with Anubis to work through my fears of change and my fear of my necromantic abilities. Anubis' energy is comforting like that of Eurynomous, but possesses a lighter feel to it. There's more of a compassionate and empathic quality to it. That's the best way I can describe it."

She makes more brief notes on associations; and in her book Keys of Ocat she adds some further information regarding offerings that would be pleasing to Him.

If / when I start with necromancy I would likely consider an Immortal binding of Anubis, if not just working with Him directly.

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin
Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Alys
Zodiac:

Regholdain wrote:Anubis' energy is comforting like that of Eurynomous, but possesses a lighter feel to it. There's more of a compassionate and empathic quality to it. That's the best way I can describe it."
That tracks with other things I've read about Him. My link above is part of a fairly new column on Anubis devotion. You may want to have a look.

Return to “Immortals”