silentartist
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Thank you all for your help and info. I will try the suggestions. While I was shopping I did feel like I should buy some milk. So tonight I will make the offerings.

silentartist
new here
new here
Zodiac:

[quote="Witch Maatkare Blasy"]silentartist, never be afraid that you don't have specific "offerings" for the spirits. i normally do not have much in my home but i will offer food from my plate for them and place it either out on my deck with a glass lid over it so the squirrels don't get it, or i set it aside where i have a few saint statues and other things set. i've never had a spirit spurn an offering when i've taken it from my own dinner plate - i liken it to inviting them to share my meal with me and using the opportunity to show my respect and consideration.

i gather you have found the path that you are to follow at present and please, keep us updated! i'd love to hear what happened to the guy's car. ;) take care, arsine[/quote]

I assume he sold it like he said. Who knows... All I know is that it is no longer in my driveway.

Also lately I have been getting not sure to say 'strong feeling' but maybe a pull in what to offer. I notice certain feelings towards something and then someone will mention it. I will take this as confirmation. Again thank you all for your advise.

silentartist
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Ok so an update...

Could be imagination... So I was talking to the Loa and I saw a rather large flash of a light image thing of something... What the something was I have no idea because it was just for a second. This was interesting. Here lately I do see little pins of light that fly.... No fly is not right more like they zip around really quick and vanish. Anything more than a streak really I don't see. Now I have mentioned before that I have seen like parts of my other spirits and such but this was a little different. This was a larger image that was just above my head.

I have a very odd feeling not sure how to explain but I feel a closeness to these spirits. And certain things that have happened lately that I "feel" they some how influenced even without me asking. Why I am not even sure? I am not sure why I feel this way because I guess these things couold have happened on their own but I don't know... Something tells me this is not the case this time.

Return to “Immortals”