Ayahuasca (Peruvian Death Vine)

Which ones do you love to work with? Or, which ones do you have questions about?
NyctophiliaRaven
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Everyone
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself.
My magical/paranormal name...: KITTY!!!!!!!!
Zodiac:

When using mind-altering substances to trigger psychic gifts you have no training in handling, please bear in mind that, because your mind is altered at the time, YOU WILL HAVE NO CONTROL OVER WHAT HAPPENS.... and the very flood you were trying to avoid by simply "getting your feet wet" using a psychactive drug could trigger several things...

One... it could gently turn on your gifts, and over the years, you could slowly grow into them, learning to control them as you go. This almost NEVER happens.

Two... It will blast everything you have open at once, with you having NO training to control anything. You will then spend most of the rest of your life taking psychiatric medications to control the backlash from gifts you cannot control. This happens most of the time.

Three... some of your gifts will be activated, but not all, in the manner of two above.

Four... either nothing will happen, or your gifts will be blasted open during the period of time you are under the influence of the drugs, and when the drugs have passed through your system, you will shut down again, further than before... and it will take an act of GOD to get you ever to open up ever again.

If you're lucky, number four will happen. Psychic gifts are not FUN. They can be useful sometimes, but they're ususally not FUN. I get that you want an experience. This is really not the way to do it. If you're NOT lucky, I can recommend a great psychiatrist. You'll need one.

Please note that my comments are not made to judge you for this decision. It's a serious decision. And you are free to make it, because it's your life, and your body. But you deserve to know the psychic and psychiatric side effects that are possible if this is the route you take to opening your abilities up.

Please also note that... Just because your sister is clairvoyant doesn't mean you are. There are MANY types of psychic ability, of which clarivoyance is only one. Perhaps you are psychic in a completely different way, but because of your expectations about what constitutes psychic ability in the first place, what you SHOULD be experiencing, you are not noticing what your gifts actually are.

You may already be open, and only require recognition of the fact to begin your journey.
Just a thought.
Bright blessings...
Selqet

"She’s all the unsung heroes who... never quit." ― R. A. Heinlein, Stranger in a Strange Land
“There are more things in Heaven and Earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.” ― William Shakespeare, Hamlet
“Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.”
― H.L. Mencken, Prejudices: First Series
Huffdamagicdragon
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1801
Spelled Number: 568
Your favorite spirit to work with: Lampades
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: DämonZerstörer

I am 51 years old... that puts me smack in the time when marijuana was the biggest thing in high school. We had smoking areas where tobacco was allowed to be smoked by us teenagers. But, for some reason, I was too smart for my own popularity. Every time I was offered a puff from a joint, I turned it down , with the response "I'm already crazy enough without it."... I always said and still say, most likely it will never happen but if I ever do any illegal drugs, it will be LSD....And it still hasn't happened. I am still crazy enough without it.

wayyy too many in my keep to count let alone list
mostly djinn and dragons though
Steel Wolf Claw
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Here in Brazil, there is a religion called "Santo Daime" that is based on the consumption of Ayahuasca.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Santo_Daime

This religion was very evident in the media in Brazil when a adept man killed a famous cartoonist who was also a spiritual leader of this religion. The killer demonstrated psychiatric disorders.

"Not knowing it was impossible he went there and did it" (Jean Cocteau)

Return to “Herbs/Minerals/Oils”