A Cause for CH - CH members, please read

Do you know of a charity that needs help?
ninjalovergirl
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire Angel Nympho
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire Angel Nympho
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

And again, i do not care any more if there are some valuable opinions here.
I will feel like i constantly have to explain myself and apologize if i offended anyone accidentally whenever someone posts a response. :zombie:

Seriously, forget trying to make peace anymore, just let this thread die. Delete it.
I don't want people acting this way towards me, I don't tolerate it. I thought i could all get it through to you that peace will help CH, but apparently you just prefer to bicker instead of not taking into account that i really didn't mean any harm by it and am really trying to stop stuff like this happening more often with a novel idea that really will not harm anyone in the process.

I really have had enough of this. :ohcrap:

Image Image

Cell28
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 80
Spelled Number: 300
Your favorite spirit to work with: My custom Servitor
If I could be anything, I would be...: a Shapeshifter
Zodiac:

GAAH..-END of it..-FINALLY !!!!
PLEASE ; give it a rest !
... -this is SOO Annoying..- N. will repeat herself over and over and over again ..... like a broken record...- there's no end to it, really.... :thumbdown:
I'm out here..this is too much .. :sick:
:irked:

Greetings,Tasha
ninjalovergirl
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Cell28 wrote:GAAH..-END of it..-FINALLY !!!!
... -this is SOO Annoying..- N. will repeat herself over and over and over again ..... like a broken record...- there's no end to it, really.... :thumbdown:
A broken record because I am sick of people saying the same thing to me, I just want peace now. They have said everything they want to about me and my cause. I don't know how many times i have to say stuff before anyone will stop it.

:sick:

I hope my broken record will get through to them to just leave it alone, as i really have nothing else to say on this matter.

just... :ohcrap:
I think it is because i am so shocked at what went down, there are no words...

Image Image

Cell28
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 80
Spelled Number: 300
Your favorite spirit to work with: My custom Servitor
If I could be anything, I would be...: a Shapeshifter
Zodiac:

ninjalovergirl wrote:
A broken record because I am sick of people saying the same thing to me, I just want peace now. They have said everything they want to about me and my cause. I don't know how many times i have to say stuff before anyone will stop it. How many more times, you ask? Oh.. I bet, just ONE more post of yours.. Since it looks you just HAVE to have the last word, go ahead then..- hopefully it will die down then .. :pray:

I hope my broken record will get through to them to just leave it alone, as i really have nothing else to say on this matter. Fine. then there's hope, this is the end of the story.. :fingercross:

I think it is because i am so shocked at what went down, there are no words...Like seriously " :silent: " ?? ..... :thumbup:

And now ...- the (hopefully) final post can be yours and yours only. have fun.. :mrgreen:
:wave:

Greetings,Tasha
ninjalovergirl
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Cell28 wrote:
ninjalovergirl wrote:
A broken record because I am sick of people saying the same thing to me, I just want peace now. They have said everything they want to about me and my cause. I don't know how many times i have to say stuff before anyone will stop it. How many more times, you ask? Oh.. I bet, just ONE more post of yours.. Since it looks you just HAVE to have the last word, go ahead then..- hopefully it will die down then .. :pray:

I hope my broken record will get through to them to just leave it alone, as i really have nothing else to say on this matter. Fine. then there's hope, this is the end of the story.. :fingercross:

I think it is because i am so shocked at what went down, there are no words...Like seriously " :silent: " ?? ..... :thumbup:

And now ...- the (hopefully) final post can be yours and yours only. have fun.. :mrgreen:
:wave:
Gonna bite this time since i don't really care anymore. I just want this to stop, which is why i am trying to explain myself and apologizing again and again. Because that is all i can do. I am begging people now to stop this. Which is why i am replying, almost constantly, to stop this vile attitude towards me, for a reason which you still haven't stated yet. I am still waiting for one decent explanation as to why people are acting this way towards me. So far, not even a explanation as to why. Just hate. Please explain.

I... can't believe what is happening here..
All I can say is I felt this coming, before, during but not after yet. I felt it in these forums, felt the tension, it's real. And it is all out now. I want an explanation as to why people are still doing this to me when I have already begged people to stop this attitude towards me, I have apologized again and again for it to stop, explained myself again and again, I never even had a chance to discuss this and others peoples opinions in a civil manner with anyone because of this attitude towards me. I only suggested that it would be nice if CH could all get together...

I think I was right in saying this. Vitrial. Why? I was never hateful to you, EVER.
I am repeating myself in a hope that CH will just please shut this thread down. I never wanted to cause offense to anyone, yet you continue this attitude towards me when I said that I can't cope anyway because my health is bad right now... it disturbs me.

What have I said, to offend you?
I felt the need to defend myself from this, as I couldn't take it, when I still haven't had even ONE decent explanation as to why you are being like this to me, and as to why I offended you accidentally.
I am still trying to be nice to you.

It's not the last word, I thought you were being nice towards me. So I replied. I thought this whole thread was sick to you, and i agreed. I was just trying to be kind to you, as i wanted to explain myself AGAIN, so people can see this, since people won't stop this, will not stop it.

But I will not stoop as low as arguing with you.
I am still trying to explain myself. Apologized again for offending anyone.
Please just stop it.... I didn't mean it, I meant it in a good way. A positive way for CH. Because i never thought that people would hate this idea to help better ch. I though everyone would like it, to better them, because it is a way that doesn't hurt people. Being more understanding. Trying to make peace. No one gets hurt that way. But this way, people get hurt.

I said I backed down. I said people didn't have to do it if they didn't want to. Just leave me be now, OK.
Just please shut down this vile thread once and for all.
There is no discussion in this at all. You are just being very mean to me now. It just disturbs me. I said i was sorry, how many times for accidentally offending.

I am repeating myself because thought people would not stop. I was right. I don't want it any more, just stop.

Image Image

Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Ninja, at this point everyone has had their say. No one else sees what you are seeing. That is the issue. It would be like you being at a party, everyone is getting along and then someone comes in and tries to tell everyone who is having a good time that they aren't really having a good time, the party really is bad. Of course people are going to be defensive! You are insisting there is an issue when everyone has been telling you for 9 pages there isn't an issue!

At this point I can only assume you are being someone's or a group of someones mouthpiece and they're hanging you out to dry alone. Either way, if you want a peaceful CH then stop replying and enjoy what everyone else in this thread has been telling you is here to enjoy!

End of thread.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER

Return to “Charities & Causes”