You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Finally, I have graduated high school! I have more time with my spirits. Over the course of my final senior semester I have been able to talk to my spirits. Since I am now out of high school I have more time to spend with them. What is the next step? I can hear them. What would be the next thing to do?

When you're lost, here i am. Forever with your Soul
Kenza
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Well there are many things you can do now that you can communicate with them.

Most of the time people have the most problems with communication,after that it will mainly be them trying to keep other types of spirits which they never kept before,or trying new way to communicate with their spirits or some stop growing their spirit families and focus on further improving the bonds with their current spirits etc.

It just branches out after you made it past the 1st obstacle

There really is no next step written in black and white,no right or wrong things to do.

I can't really give advice since I need help with communicating myself but here are lots of articles articles on the forums that you can consider reading.

Be it things people did with their spirits or skills that you could consider picking up

vague examples would be a keeper of WA venturing into DA,or learning reki etc

It is really up to you and what you feel is right for you and your spirits

:thumbup:

Be totally vulnerable and Realize that you cannot be harmed.

–Bentinho Massaro
-arianna-
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

What is it that you want to do? It all depends on you. If you want to learn about something or develop a particular skill then you can talk about it with your spirits now that you hear them. If for example you want a teacher in magic then one of your spirits may be able to teach you more directly now that you can hear him/her. It all depends on what it is that you want.

Think you've seen it all? Think again. Outside those doors, we might see anything. We could find new worlds, terrifying monsters, impossible things. And if you come with me... nothing will ever be the same again!

Return to “Beginner/Newbie Area”