NyctophiliaRaven
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Everyone
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself.
My magical/paranormal name...: KITTY!!!!!!!!
Zodiac:

Selqetkitty wrote:
Burn a mixture of equal parts:

Angelica,
Asafoetida (THE STINK FROM BURNING THIS IS HORRID, though, so BE PREPARED) if you can get it,
Cayenne Pepper (burning this will make you cough and choke, so wear a mask - one from a paint store will be fine),
Raw Copal,
Dragon's Blood,
Garlic,
Ivy,
Nettle and
Yarrow.

You can buy most of these herbs from a local health-food store that sells herbs, or if it's available, a local pagan shop. If you have to, spend the money on a reputable online store and ask them to overnight the purchase... the sooner you do this, the better. All the herbs should be dried. Some of them, like the garlic and pepper, can be found at your local grocery store in powdered form.

PLEASE NOTE: Before you do this... warn your spirits, and remove their vessels from the house. Put them in your car and park your car on the street. This is a SERIOUS banishing incense, and will kick EVERYTHING... and it will make your spirits EXTREMELY uncomfortable, so be nice to them and tell them what you're doing before you do it, and ask them to get away for a little while.

Burn the incense with all doors INSIDE the house open - cupboard doors, fridge doors, dryer/washer doors, drawers, closets, dishwasher and oven doors, etc... but with all doors and windows leading OUTSIDE the house closed. Smoke every room, every corner, counterclocwise from the top of your house down, starting at the ceilings, in the southern most corner of your house, and work your way towards your front door. Once you've done the whole house, get to the front door, open it, and SHOUT: "BEGONE FROM MY HOUSE, MY PRESENCE, MY LIFE! I DEMAND THAT YOU GO NOW AND NEVER RETURN." Then, when you feel the wind suck the entity out of the house, slam the door closed.

Then smudge and cleanse and bless your house, and then air it all out. When the house feels back to it's usual calm energies, bring your spirits back home again.

Brightest blessings...
Selqet

Oh, yeah, forgot one thing... when you mix the herbs, to burn them you'll need charcoal. Most pagan stores and some health-food stores carry incense charcoal... the round kind with the dip in the middle of the top that's self-lighting... you light it, hold it under flame for about half a minute until it's sparking really well, put it into a fire-safe dish, and wait for it to start glowing. Then you put the incense mixture on it, a pinch at a time. When it stops smoking, add more incense.
Terror Misu wrote
Not to hijack the thread or anything but for clarification (I plan to do this with my new apartment soon so thank you for sharing), if I do this, is it enough to tell my spirits that this isn't meant for them and that they should wait and go elsewhere for the time being? Or will they somehow go away after this? Sounds dumb, but I'm paranoid.

Terror... no. Your spirits cannot be in the house. This is not an incense that banishes negativity or negative entities... It is an EXORCISM powder. It banishes EVERYTHING that isn't physical and alive. Your spirits will be much safer and comfortable either in another place outside of the home and off the property, or at least in their charging boxes, sealed away from the physical world.

You're welcome to try this out, but please be really careful to make sure that all your DA spell pieces, all your spirits, bound and unbound, and all your living entities, bound and unbound, are gone from the environment before you exorcise the house.

Bright blessings...
Selqet

"She’s all the unsung heroes who... never quit." ― R. A. Heinlein, Stranger in a Strange Land
“There are more things in Heaven and Earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.” ― William Shakespeare, Hamlet
“Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.”
― H.L. Mencken, Prejudices: First Series
Ghostly Decibels
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fallen angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fallen angel
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Azura Rose Jet
Zodiac:

I want to do this... but my question to you is this:

There is a nasty entity that is somehow bound or connected to someone in my life. It followed him to this life due to a pact that was made in a past life of which he has no recollection.

I want to keep this entity from entering my space, as it used to do so even when I lived on my own and had my own apartment.... it would visit at night and terrorize me.

If I use this in my new apartment on the nasty thing, will it also have an effect on the person too, since the two are one and same, according to what my immortals and spirits have told me?

Will this keep the nasty thing out?

sadlotus79
venerated member
venerated member
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I would be more worried about the effect this will have on your cats

When one tugs at a single thing in nature,he find it attached to the rest of the world.
John Muir

Men soon the faults of others learn
A few their virtues, too, find out;
But is there one—I have a doubt—
Who can his own defects discern?
Sanskrit Proverb

tagore.
NyctophiliaRaven
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Your favorite spirit to work with: Everyone
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself.
My magical/paranormal name...: KITTY!!!!!!!!
Zodiac:

Yes, definitely get the cats out when you burn this.

As for the guy... Terror - there is such a thing as a Devil's Trap... you put it under a doormat at the front of your door. Anyone who steps on it, all their negativity, any entities they have following them, such like, which are bad, are drawn into the trap, and from there they can only return to where they came from.

http://thehunting.wordpress.com/2010/11 ... vils-trap/

There's instructions on how to use the Key of Solomon's Devil's Trap... but mine is low magick and much simpler... You simply draw a banishing (counterclockwise) spiral from outwards to in... the outside end should face the door and have a < symbol as an open mouth to swallow the evil, the inside end should end in a black triangle at the very center of the spiral. I took a pale doormat, flipped it upside down, and used a black permanent marker to draw my devil's trap on the underside. No one knows it's there, and it works... like magick. lol

Along the lines going inwards, you simply write, "Into this spiral is drawn all negative entities and energies and all ills. From the center they may only return from whence they came."

Then, charge the spiral with power, and turn it into a sucking vortex... anyone who steps onto it, all their negativity and anything attached to them will be sucked into the vortex, and returned to its beginning... if that person is it's beginning, then the vortex will hold the negativity until the person leaves again, and as they step onto the mat a second time, it will give them back their crap.

Not only that, but.... you need to draw some CLEAR boundaries about what you will allow in your life and in your space. This man may come in, but his troubles may NOT is a clear statement you desperately need to make. House shields and personal shields maintained by you, protective herbs and stones, protective spells, especially ones that you've made yourself, and knowing how to fight back and KEEPING THAT LINE DRAWN IN THE SAND BEFORE YOU will go a long way to stopping this kind of thing from coming into your home and wreaking your sleep and your life.

You can only be victimized by these entities if you ALLOW them to victimize you. When you stand up for yourself, even if they beat the crap out of you while you stand up and fight, they will respect you better, and leave you alone, just like any kind of bully. Hit back. Any way you can.

Little things, like peppers over every door and window, black tourmaline, iron, quartz, copper and iron in every corner of your house, mirrors in front of every window with quartz pieces over them, and house shields, will help. Learning the LBRP and the LBRH and performing them regularly will also help. Finally, regular blessings of your home and smudgings will also help.

When I first move into a home, I sage the whole space before I move anything in. Then I clean, with a new broom, a new mop, a new dustpan, new everything, the whole house. Then I bless it, moving always clockwise, first with holy water, drawing a line on every lintel and sil, and sprinkling every wall and corner, saying over and over, visualizing a powerful barrier going up, "No evil may enter here." Then with a knife, I draw a line all around my house the same way I did with the holy water, saying "All evil is turned back." Then I put up the crystal/salt/copper/iron/tourmaline grids and mirrors. I finally put galangal root and dried red peppers above every window and door.

Then I erect my house shields, install the devils trap, ward every window, drawer, plug, switch, pipe, drain, vent, and light fixture in the house, and finally, I move in my stuff.

The process, before moving in the furnature, takes about a day to do, all told. And I repeat the majority of it every month, like the holy water and the knife barriers, recharging the devil's trap, and sweeping the ills out of the house, I sage whenever I feel it's necessary, I change out the salt and cleanse the crystals etc in all the corners on a monthly basis, and the shielding I add to on a weekly basis.

Keeping safe requires work. Knowing how to fight back requires knowledge, power, willingness, and practice. But once you've got into the habit, you will never regret it.

I wish you good luck, and bright blessings...
Selqet

"She’s all the unsung heroes who... never quit." ― R. A. Heinlein, Stranger in a Strange Land
“There are more things in Heaven and Earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.” ― William Shakespeare, Hamlet
“Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.”
― H.L. Mencken, Prejudices: First Series
sadlotus79
venerated member
venerated member
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

don't forget good old fashioned devils shoestring as well.

When one tugs at a single thing in nature,he find it attached to the rest of the world.
John Muir

Men soon the faults of others learn
A few their virtues, too, find out;
But is there one—I have a doubt—
Who can his own defects discern?
Sanskrit Proverb

tagore.
brolasta
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 53
If I could be anything, I would be...: Slayer
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

It just occurred to me, have you tried to laugh hysterically at it? No joke, I'm being serious. Chaotes use this technique with good results.

It seems like you've been trough a lot with that, hope you overcome it more sooner than later.

Return to “General Questions”