You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 25
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Illeana
Zodiac:

C. do you recognize this pendant? Does anyone else? It has energy to it. This belongs to AMY on the other forum, it has a very interesting history that I'm aware of.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

"Magick begins where logic ends" ~ me
"There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." ~ WILLIAM SHAKESPEARE / Hamlet Act 1.Scene V abt. 1601
Disclaimer: Those opinions expressed are my own, with no unsaid implications about anyone.
ImageImage
TheWatcher
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 15
My magical/paranormal name...: Do i need one ?

gah agitated me with energy like bombarding me
Earthly or medieval
No in a plant sense nor metal earth dirt sand? no much hmm
Spirit? yes gargolye no maybe
Wolf like indeed or to me.

This about what i got.

Green Wytch
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

It's pretty amazing, the story since it was found is amazing too. It definately has a mind of it's own, and does not mind bringing the worst luck to the one that owns it, that is not the one it is destined for. :ohcrap:

"There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." ~ WILLIAM SHAKESPEARE / Hamlet Act 1.Scene V abt. 1601
Disclaimer: Those opinions expressed are my own, with no unsaid implications about anyone.
ImageImage
TheWatcher
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Spelled Number: 15
My magical/paranormal name...: Do i need one ?

Illeana3 wrote:It's pretty amazing, the story since it was found is amazing too. It definately has a mind of it's own, and does not mind bringing the worst luck to the one that owns it, that is not the one it is destined for. :ohcrap:
explains then how strong it feels i enjoy looking at it not so much because of the energy XD (i think).

Green Wytch
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

::bump::

ImageImage
Cheese Sandwitch
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: demons
Zodiac:

I don't actually recognize the pendant as such, but the layout is somewhat mathematical. Everything is in threes except the middle. OK I know I just pointed out the obvious. Does it have anything to do with states of consciousness? I've heard of trialities being representative of conscious, sub conscious, and meditative state with the middle emblem representing "the evil eye" or "the third eye" ? Is this close or am I overthinking? Lol
I'm curious to know Caiyros take on this. I hope he sees it. Good luck! Beautiful pendant, I'm sure she's thrilled with it! :thumbup:

Cloud nine gets all the publicity, but cloud eight actually is cheaper, less crowded, and has a better view.- George Carlin
In heaven all the interesting people are missing - Friederich Nietzche
All religions, arts and sciences are branches of the same tree.- Albert Einstein
Share small joys. Even if you cannot live like a wild animal, give up your fear of being happy- 3 of Chalices Ludy Lescot Tarot
"Cheese- milk's leap to immortality"-Clifton Fadiman
Cheese Sandwitch
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: demons
Zodiac:

::bump::

Cloud nine gets all the publicity, but cloud eight actually is cheaper, less crowded, and has a better view.- George Carlin
In heaven all the interesting people are missing - Friederich Nietzche
All religions, arts and sciences are branches of the same tree.- Albert Einstein
Share small joys. Even if you cannot live like a wild animal, give up your fear of being happy- 3 of Chalices Ludy Lescot Tarot
"Cheese- milk's leap to immortality"-Clifton Fadiman
Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Galactic Executive
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: Durga Suta Putra
Zodiac:

Illeana3 wrote:C. do you recognize this pendant? Does anyone else? It has energy to it. This belongs to AMY on the other forum, it has a very interesting history that I'm aware of.
The vibes are related to Italy and to the middle of England. A Romanian has touched it.

The design is that of "The Triple Moon" with equalateral energies in the obvious pyramid shape. There are triple moon rites...the center is a symbolc Dark Moon (or Darkness of the Moon)....The 3 little designs around the Dark of the Moon symbolize Vaginal rather than phallic power. To set this up large on a floor can easily work for some witchcraft rituals, but you would need a wand made out of willow and the point of the wand s/b copper.

It is a "Calling Device" Note: a good person to read is Doreen Valente's books and also AmunCine's republished and edited version of Aradia: The Gospel of the Witches.

My question now: What are you trying to learn?

Cheers,
Caiyros

EarthGalactics online....
Leautremontmars Virtual Mall
Occult Metaphysical
Children of the Night Lugoss
Green Wytch
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Since Amy is not on the forum, but knows you somehow, she said she would like to hear what you know of, or if you recognize the design of this pendent. It's something that was found four decades ago by someone in a stream. No one else could see it there in the stream, but this woman saw it, and to everyone's suprise pulled it out. She took it home, fixed and cleaned it. She tried to rehome it three times, each time it came back as giving the wearer terrible luck. So now forty years later Amy has found it, and hopefully all will be good.
So in short, I'm pretty much helping out a friend. :)

ImageImage
Frater Y.A.
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Spelled Number: 1000
Your favorite spirit to work with: My own
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self

Illeana3 wrote:C. do you recognize this pendant? Does anyone else? It has energy to it. This belongs to AMY on the other forum, it has a very interesting history that I'm aware of.
It feels like a third eye enhancement or enhancer..

The energy is rather irritating and all over the place..

The more i think i understand, the more i realize i hv been in the dark for a very long time, thus what i perceive as light is simply my desire to behold it once more...

"Remember as time remembers so shall you remember, and as time corrects so shall you correct"

"Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You.” Dr. Seuss

Be wise, be vigilant, be silent....

Frater Y.A.

Return to “Magickals/Enchanted”