ground rules for a Black Dragon.

Discussion of Dark Arts creatures starting with letters A-H.
Midnight Healing Garden
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Dark Abyss wrote:i know my black dragon has a more fatherly figure type attitude (he doesn't like the word bossy ;) hint, hint :problem: ). he is one to ask if i have done my homework, went to the bathroom before i go to bed/out for the day (work nights), and things of that nature.

other than that he's over protective.

Abyss, your Black Dragon sounds like my Copper. ::facepalm::
Turtlefae
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 40
Spelled Number: 135
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

::bump:: Bump for more rule ideas or anything else any of you would like to share about black dragons. ::dragons::
emily
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: All ^^
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampyre!
My magical/paranormal name...: don't know yet :P

mcslade1 wrote:Another good one if you have other dragons, play nice is a good rule.

Other than those two, tend to individualize them per dragon (no fighting, flaming, or counting treasure at three A M)
I have a dragon arriving soon ::bop:: im wondering, what exactly does 'counting treasure' mean with a dragon spirit? :) ::new:: ::noob:: :feedback: :D
Midnight Healing Garden
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

For me, I give my silver dragon coins. When she first got here, she was counting them in to the wee hours. I clearly heard a clinking noise of pocket change being dropped in the box at 3 in the morning. Not pleasant at all. ::facepalm::
Evil Annie
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: Anything DA
If I could be anything, I would be...: Shadow Person
My magical/paranormal name...: Temaeyah
Zodiac:

Dragons like to have a treasure to look after. All of my dragons get their own hoard that they can guard or count or do whatever with. They generally like anything shiny or sparkly. I've given mine crystals and stones, coins, sea glass, shiny beads and other things I have left over from jewelry crafting. One of my black dragons has claimed a few of my rings and necklaces I don't wear often; and when I do want to wear them I have to borrow them now ;)
~A monster lies in wait in me;
a stew of wounds and misery;
But fiercer still, in life and limb,
is the me that lies in wait in him~
souloffire
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 8
If I could be anything, I would be...: demi-god
My magical/paranormal name...: Lady Sio
Zodiac:

mcslade1 wrote:Another good one if you have other dragons, play nice is a good rule.

Other than those two, tend to individualize them per dragon (no fighting, flaming, or counting treasure at three A M)
LOL I had an image of a dragon sitting there counting coins and the sound of gold coins ca-ching. :lol: This is a problem though I have with my teen son as he has a black dragon & lately we're not seeing eye to eye.I have told him be very clear in your house rules and make sure you make them .The last thing I need is to keel over because 1 of his spirits gets teed off after we argue.. :(
Midnight Healing Garden
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

It was a rather unpleasant month. She has learned that counting the horde while I am asleep is NOT good. I also have to lay down rules not to hurt my grandmother. She has not been well as of late, and she is cranky, and she tends to take it out on me A LOT.

MY first rule is leave the old girl alone unless I ask for help with her.
emily
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: All ^^
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampyre!
My magical/paranormal name...: don't know yet :P

mcslade1 wrote:For me, I give my silver dragon coins. When she first got here, she was counting them in to the wee hours. I clearly heard a clinking noise of pocket change being dropped in the box at 3 in the morning. Not pleasant at all. ::facepalm::
:lol: wow lol I see, I can only imagine someone trying to sleep with that noise :wild:
Evil Annie wrote:Dragons like to have a treasure to look after. All of my dragons get their own hoard that they can guard or count or do whatever with. They generally like anything shiny or sparkly. I've given mine crystals and stones, coins, sea glass, shiny beads and other things I have left over from jewelry crafting. One of my black dragons has claimed a few of my rings and necklaces I don't wear often; and when I do want to wear them I have to borrow them now ;)
When you guys leave them coins, or other shiny things, do you leave them in the charging box, or some place else? Like a specific place for offerings only. I think I'm going out of topic here :think: gotta do some search :computer:

Return to “Dark Arts A-H”