Adelphia
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 66
Spelled Number: 666
My magical/paranormal name...: Adelphia D. Blood

So today, my little daughter was hanging out on the floor in the living room. I was on the couch and she was facing away from me, towards the corner, when it happened.

I kind of tuned in just at the moment, she turned to me and had something in her hand and said, "A spirit threw a pea at me!"

What was a little dried up old pea doing in the far corner of the room under the heater, I do not know, how it could have migrated there. But that is what was thrown!

She was mad. She thought it was mean of the spirit.

Spirit in the latin sense. It was of course my demon being playful and giving her a paranormal experience to remember, one that was shocking and physical, yet harmless, being a dried up old pea.

Hours passed and she wasn't mad about it, I just asked her as I was putting her to bed, asked her if she thought it was neat and cool, and she did. She thought it was awesome that a spirit threw a pea at her.

Seems my DC was proving his point. I have been considering it for a while in thinking about which rules to enforce. He is pretty playful and also powerful in the department of physical manifestations. He does this just for fun, to show off, to get someone's attention, and to give them a powerful paranormal memory that will likely be treasured.

If there is a rule, never to scare someone, or never to do something just to play around, he would not be free to manifest in this way. A person may be scared, or angry, in the moment, but after the initial shock wears off, it is appreciated in the sense of fun and power that it was intended to be. Of course he is never to harm anyone and clearly if he had wanted to harm her he would have thrown something other than a pea!

So now my dd always has this moment to remember, when a spirit threw a pea at her!

"You can call me 'little sunshine'."-Crowley

Adelphia D. Blood
Sorcerer, Psychic Investigator
Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

Hah, that's too much.

Adelphia
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

lol, yeah... this dude is gonna make life interesting, that's for sure. And... he knows where he goes if he crosses the line and he doesn't want to go there!

Adelphia D. Blood
Michael34786
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: too many to list
Zodiac:

That's cool, also do you have any children spirits, the first thing that popped in my mind was somebody was playing with her and using a pea shooter. Way back when, you use dry up peas and a straw, kind of like today's spitball shooter.

Ninja
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a master
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 6000
Spelled Number: 999
Your favorite spirit to work with: All Entities
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Ninja
Zodiac:

Sounds like he is playfull & engaging.
Does she communicate with him?

A Closed Mind Is Open To Evil
Falicea272
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 15
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Ghul Queen
If I could be anything, I would be...: Who I am

Nice!!! They can be very playfull!! Mind the car or house keys; my Demons love moving them around so I have to search for them when I ignore them!! Hahaha!!!!

Adelphia
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Ninjaman, he is definitely that, and she doesn't interact with him - though this may be considered a type of interaction, all she knew is it was some anonymous spirit. I don't want her to... this entity is too much for a small child, I'm happy for her to seek out fairies, angels, and the typical WA types of spirits and entities and if she is able to communicate to ease into it gradually with them.

Michael - no child spirits around here that I know of. We did have a bit of a problem with human spirits invading our space that were older as in our building many old, lonely people have died unhappy. But, more protection has been put into place, actually before this pea-throwing incident.

Falicea - playful, yes which is such a funny thing coming from a being that is also so dignified! I love it! But if my keys go missing, I will not be happy! lol

Adelphia D. Blood
Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

I like the story, however, being attacked maliciously since I can remember, I am terrified of demons.
What would you suggest to take away the fear in this case?

Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
Adelphia
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

There is a line between a malicious attack by a demon or other spirit that is manifesting physically, and one that is playful. Both would cause fear in the moment, but in a playful or non-threatening display of power, the fear is due to a reaction to the unknown. In a case of a malicious attack, the fear is completely appropriate and the best way thing is to take the protective measures to overcome an attack.

Another example, say you are lying in bed and suddenly something grabs your leg and pulls you down it. If you are unable to connect with the source of the manifestation, this is a scary event and may seem malicious, when it may only be a spirit or entity reaching through to try to get your attention.

So the important thing is to be able to recognize the intent behind the manifestation. When something happens that is malevolent, the fear is important and protective measures must be taken, but when it is not malevolent, the fear is due to the unknown and in those cases, sometimes, the fear will likely fade away on the same day, if the person is able to handle such a paranormal event - scary in the moment, but treasured as a memory. Hope that makes sense. In your question, about how to handle the fear, I would suggest confidence in your own authority and ability to protect yourself, that you will not be intimidated, that you have access to the utmost in protection. That when something happens that causes such fear, you have resources at your fingertips to vanquish such a threat.

Adelphia D. Blood
wyllow69
new here
new here
Zodiac:

That's cool, Adelphia! Although I think you've got the right idea about your daughter playing with the fairies & such at least til she gets older. ;-)

Return to “Paranormal Experiences”