What should I do?

ta_
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0

There's this item from moonstar7spirits on ebay that has never left my mind. I knew of the item way before I made my first purchases on CH and yet I can't forget this certain item. I remember looking at several items by moonstar7spirits, but this one end up been the only one that never left me. Occasionally, I would go back and check, if there was a sale. I like it, but I also don't want to spend the money. I'll forget it, but then once in a while it would pop back up and really stir my emotion on whether I should buy it or not.

Here's the item: http://www.ebay.com/itm/MAGICK-BABY-FAI ... 9183591903

Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

You keep thinking about it because, apparently, one of them is calling you. I checked it out, and it feels legitimate to me.

Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
cmichael
new here
new here
Your favorite spirit to work with: Faeries

I also feel that it's legit. It feels heavenly I hope you bought it before the item closed!

ninjalovergirl
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire Angel Nympho
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire Angel Nympho
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Moonstar is genuine and awesome. A lot on CH like her. I also love her items, especially the spells, she has such intriguing spells. :heart:
It does seem like a fairy is calling you if you cannot forget about the listing. That is a form of a calling. When you can't get it out of your head and feel a pull to a listing, an attraction, a fascination, something that just pulls you in, and to the listing again and again. There are other types of callings too, but this is one of them. There are lots of people here who get callings, a lot of experiences, a lot of knowledge. If you want to learn more, you can use the search.

Will you feel sad if someone else buys it? Will you feel like that is the one that got away? That may be a sign that the fairy really wanted to come to you, and that you would get along very well. And that the fairy is someone special to you. basically, the fairy would love to be with you.

Image Image

Evil Annie
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: Anything DA
If I could be anything, I would be...: Shadow Person
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Temaeyah
Zodiac:

I have a quite a few spirited and spelled items from Moonstar7spirits. My first two spirits, a WW and Djinn, came from her. If you decide to adopt those baby faeries, you won't be disappointed :thumbup:

~A monster lies in wait in me;
a stew of wounds and misery;
But fiercer still, in life and limb,
is the me that lies in wait in him~

Return to “Faery”