venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Dilvsy wrote:
starfire wrote:I just had a thought about the Paniwi, think of it much like a wraith or volkh, always working in the background, only with the Paniwi, it is always working with you keeping things away from you and bring you to the things you need at the time.

How you may think of it as either male or female is up to you, I tend to think of my as the one who is always working in the background to help me be where I need to be, and I have accepted it as being there to help me be in the right place at the right time, to be where I need to be at this time in my own life. ;)

I think many of you who have one, if you stopped and think about, would also agree ;)

starfire ::dragons:: :kistune:

I always forget i have my paniwi since it was bridged directly to me...so until i see this topic get bumped from time to time I kind of forget I had this with me for almost 2 years now! ::facepalm:: it is hard to say, for me if i noticed it helping me with my life.
I agree...

All of our spirits help with our lives in one aspect or another.

*_* I did some meditation sessions this morning. Haven't had much progress as far as the paniwi because I didn't really know what to expect, but I guess I will give it a few months.

ImageImageImageImageImage
NyctophiliaRaven
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Your favorite spirit to work with: Everyone
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself.
My magical/paranormal name...: KITTY!!!!!!!!
Zodiac:

I recently had this ritual done for me - as in, I've only had my Paniwi for the last two or so weeks.

Here's what I've noticed so far:

My Paniwi doesn't have a sex... or even really a shape. I see it as a sort of bluish/whitish blur WITHIN my aura. I got MASSIVE headaches during the bonding process, which still haven't quite resolved. The Paniwi has a really HIGH vibration, and sometimes I can tune my aura to reach it, but I'm not QUITE there yet, so it doesn't last, and the pain comes back. Today is better than yesterday, in that I still have some stiffness in my neck, but no real pain, finally.

When my Catoblepas had settled in, my Paniwi and my Catoblepas friends held a meeting with my other friends, my guides, my gods, and myself. I slept in a dozing state for 14 hours, while we held this meeting, and discussed where I was, where I'm going spirtitually, what everyone should be prepared for, how we should be working together, dividing up responsibilities and jobs - It's become a real leader. It's also lightened the workload for my Volkh, who feels much more relaxed and less... :ohcrap: ish. lol

Aside from constantly seeing it within my aura, I haven't noticed much else just yet... but it's only been a couple of weeks. There are... some new things happening spiritually that I don't feel comfortable discussing yet, though I can brush on them. One of my Goddesses and I have decided to part ways - not in a negative way, but in a... this part of my life is finished, we've done what we were together to do kind of way, and another of my Goddesses will be taking Her place as my First Goddess. I'm not sure how it works with others, but for me, I have three Gods and now two Goddessses, and one of those Gods is First, and one of those Goddesses is First.

I'm not sure how much this has to do with the path I've been walking of late, and how much it has to do with the Paniwi, though. It could simply be a concatenation of events. There's no telling - it's simply too early.

However, I do absolutely recommend a Paniwi for anyone who is walking a prolonged spiritual journey. Not necessarily a formal one, but one that clearly has a purpose, even if you don't quite know what that is. If your spirituality is more important to you than any other area of your life, if you are dealing with multiple realities, including psychic, astral, spiritual, and mundane all together, you probably need one. I've found that they don't talk much, but there's a subtle... shifting in my path.

The Catoblepas clears the brush away, the Paniwi shines the light, and you walk it. Together, that's one knock-your-socks-off combination.

When I've worked with this particular Immortal a little longer, I'll probably come back to this thread and add to this post. Until then... so far, very intriguing.

Brightest blessings...
Selqet

"She’s all the unsung heroes who... never quit." ― R. A. Heinlein, Stranger in a Strange Land
“There are more things in Heaven and Earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.” ― William Shakespeare, Hamlet
“Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.”
― H.L. Mencken, Prejudices: First Series
ninjalovergirl
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire Angel Nympho
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire Angel Nympho
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

I would love a Paniwi here, ever since I saw the listing I think it is amazing. I didn't realize CH would do something like that until recently. However, It is a very special thing to me.
To embark Deeper into your Spiritual Journey. Like an Initiation, a Right. Which is why I will not get one until I feel I am ready for it.
Earning the right to have the Paniwi ritual performed for you was a great and important step in ancient Egypt.
The Paniwi are ancient spirit defenders that are called to Egyptians when they are ready to take their course in spirituality.
Once called to you the Paniwi will not leave you.
It is a week long ritual performed for two hours each day. The only information you need provide is your full name and the time of your birth. Your Paniwi will be called and when it is called we will notify you that your Paniwi will be attached to you as of 12:01 am of the day the ritual is completed.

That is how I feel. So I will get one when I am ready for the next step, and only when I am ready to work with one fully, as it is an Honour to work with such a being, a Dedication, a HUGE amount of time put into this Ritual, and a sign to embark on your Sacred Spiritual Journey to further your progress, to the next level. And that is what will happen with one. It's a big thing, and I don't want to take it lightly. I feel you need to be ready for it. That is just how I feel on this matter. So I will wait however long until the time is right. it will change you. It's something you have to consider.

Image Image

starfire
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 125
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Selqetkitty wrote:I recently had this ritual done for me - as in, I've only had my Paniwi for the last two or so weeks.

Here's what I've noticed so far:

My Paniwi doesn't have a sex... or even really a shape. I see it as a sort of bluish/whitish blur WITHIN my aura. I got MASSIVE headaches during the bonding process, which still haven't quite resolved. The Paniwi has a really HIGH vibration, and sometimes I can tune my aura to reach it, but I'm not QUITE there yet, so it doesn't last, and the pain comes back. Today is better than yesterday, in that I still have some stiffness in my neck, but no real pain, finally.

When my Catoblepas had settled in, my Paniwi and my Catoblepas friends held a meeting with my other friends, my guides, my gods, and myself. I slept in a dozing state for 14 hours, while we held this meeting, and discussed where I was, where I'm going spirtitually, what everyone should be prepared for, how we should be working together, dividing up responsibilities and jobs - It's become a real leader. It's also lightened the workload for my Volkh, who feels much more relaxed and less... :ohcrap: ish. lol

Aside from constantly seeing it within my aura, I haven't noticed much else just yet... but it's only been a couple of weeks. There are... some new things happening spiritually that I don't feel comfortable discussing yet, though I can brush on them. One of my Goddesses and I have decided to part ways - not in a negative way, but in a... this part of my life is finished, we've done what we were together to do kind of way, and another of my Goddesses will be taking Her place as my First Goddess. I'm not sure how it works with others, but for me, I have three Gods and now two Goddessses, and one of those Gods is First, and one of those Goddesses is First.

I'm not sure how much this has to do with the path I've been walking of late, and how much it has to do with the Paniwi, though. It could simply be a concatenation of events. There's no telling - it's simply too early.

However, I do absolutely recommend a Paniwi for anyone who is walking a prolonged spiritual journey. Not necessarily a formal one, but one that clearly has a purpose, even if you don't quite know what that is. If your spirituality is more important to you than any other area of your life, if you are dealing with multiple realities, including psychic, astral, spiritual, and mundane all together, you probably need one. I've found that they don't talk much, but there's a subtle... shifting in my path.

The Catoblepas clears the brush away, the Paniwi shines the light, and you walk it. Together, that's one knock-your-socks-off combination.

When I've worked with this particular Immortal a little longer, I'll probably come back to this thread and add to this post. Until then... so far, very intriguing.

Brightest blessings...
Selqet
I believe you have stated it very well actually for that is the reason why I had gotten mine in the first place!!! I will be getting a custom catoblepas as well very soon, but there were a few other immortals and spirits I am getting first!!!

If someone is very determined about the spiritual path, no matter where that may lead you the paniwi is then something that is to be considered and needed actually!!! It helps guide you on that path and brings in what you will need!!!

starfire ::dragons:: :kistune:

Keeper of many spirits, who I suspect are keeping me instead!!!

Keeper of Thor, my friend and protector
Adelphia
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 66
Spelled Number: 666
My magical/paranormal name...: Adelphia D. Blood

Yay... I have one of these on order as of last week! I had never heard of this until this topic was getting bumped recently. Found it quite irresistible!

I asked in the hd about suitability of this for kids, assuming it is too powerful, but will report back on the reply!

"You can call me 'little sunshine'."-Crowley

Adelphia D. Blood
Sorcerer, Psychic Investigator
Divinita
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Adelphia wrote:Yay... I have one of these on order as of last week! I had never heard of this until this topic was getting bumped recently. Found it quite irresistible!

I asked in the hd about suitability of this for kids, assuming it is too powerful, but will report back on the reply!
:thumbup: awesome! yeah, back when i first got mine it was thanks to it being mentioned on forum as well... i guess when we are ready for one to come to us, we take notice of the paniwi post! :lol:

NyctophiliaRaven
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Your favorite spirit to work with: Everyone
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself.
My magical/paranormal name...: KITTY!!!!!!!!
Zodiac:

I ordered a piece for my son, who is 13 this October, with a Volkh and a Paniwi.

He's being bullied at school, (thus the Volkh AND the Paniwi) and he's going through some spiritual developments I thought he really could use guidance on while I'm not around during his days at school.

I'm not sure if the Paniwi is suitable to most children... it's freaking huge energy, and is quite overwhelming when you first contact it. Because of what it was, unlike the Volkh, I didn't think it was a good idea for me to get it cross-bridged, and because he's below the age of consent, while I did talk to him about it prior to purchasing one, the decision to do this falls solely on my head. At least if he decides when he reaches his majority that this is not something for him, he can give me the volkh. The Paniwi is... not something you can just put down. You either have one, or you don't. There is no middle ground.

Thankfully, they're both non-social spirits, so I don't have to worry about teaching him much. I can do the offerings and maintenance for his Volkh myself, and the Paniwi doesn't require any such thing.

For our specific situation, this was a good choice.

For anyone else with children... if you're not a practitioner, raising your children to be practitioners, I'd be hesitant to get a Paniwi for a child. It really is more for someone who's considered adult enough to choose their own path. My son has decided, repeatedly, that he wishes to follow my path, he needs powerful protection, he is my Heir in gifts, and needs the psychical training I never got, and eventually had to teach myself to stop being overwhelmed all the time. For him there is little choice because of how gifted he actually is. So... the Paniwi.

Brightest blessings...
Selqet

"She’s all the unsung heroes who... never quit." ― R. A. Heinlein, Stranger in a Strange Land
“There are more things in Heaven and Earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.” ― William Shakespeare, Hamlet
“Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.”
― H.L. Mencken, Prejudices: First Series
brolasta
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 53
If I could be anything, I would be...: Slayer
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

I'm glad I didn't take the plunge of getting one, I did threw some cards on it and liked very much the reading but something kept me from deciding on one, certainly I could use more spiritual practice structure (I'm a book eater, with so much info I have yet to try lots of things and decide what feels and suits me better) and some more development.

The Paniwi can wait... It's also another excuse to get a Catoblepas as I liked the description when I started to research multiple spirits before embarking on the journey.

Sabella
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 75
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon/Gargoyle
If I could be anything, I would be...: Shapeshifter
Zodiac:

I just put a Paniwi into layaway for myself. I had the listing in my cart for a few days before this topic showed up. I was very glad to obtain the additional information, but it didn't affect my decision in any way. I just know this is a good thing for me. But I appreciated learning about everyone's decisions.

Sabella

http://www.creepyhollows.com/images/jack-tut.png
Nazza
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nature spirits

I've had a Paniwi for a few years now.

Initially I felt it when I was meditating - an energy, a light. It was very nice.

Lately I've been calling on it to help me with my meditation which has gone a bit awry, and no sign of Paniwi. Taking a vacation?

I think I will have to do a nice offering and show some proper gratitude.

Return to “Immortals”