Adelphia
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 66
Spelled Number: 666
My magical/paranormal name...: Adelphia D. Blood

So, this was something I experienced while connecting with Lucifer.

A Behemoth was released. He opened a door and let loose a Behemoth for me to charge through some incredible obstacles to get me to an important goal in the timeframe needed.

I didn't even know what a Behemoth was. But he discussed the goal with me, encouraged me to ask for more, then opened the door and out charged this beast that he had tasked for me to fulfill this need.

My sense of the beast was that it was a major BA type of being, monstrous, huge, in force and power, as if this is the ONLY way i could tear through all the obstacles, the only way he could help me.

Yeah, I am a tough case.

This was several days ago. The word Behemoth had come to mind as the only way to describe this beast.

Just now I have looked up the definition of Behemoth and this is it:

Behemoth (play /bɨˈhiːməθ/ or /ˈbiː.əməθ/, also /ˈbeɪ.əmɔːθ/; Hebrew בהמות, behemoth (modern: behemot)) is a mythological beast mentioned in Job 40:15-24.[1] Metaphorically, the name has come to be used for any extremely large or powerful entity.

I wanted to share this because it is a crucial time in my life where I need a lot to happen in a short period of time. The events I am living in my life now will be the basis for a novel and perhaps more that I am going to be writing... first I must live it. I also wanted people to know a bit about what I'm going through this summer, why I may be distracted and heavily involved in spiritual topics and soul searching rather than being a full-time practitioner.

Here is a picture of a Behemoth drawn by William Blake:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

"You can call me 'little sunshine'."-Crowley

Adelphia D. Blood
Sorcerer, Psychic Investigator
wyllow69
new here
new here
Zodiac:

OMG!!! I knew that meant huge, but didn't realize the rest. You've apparently got some really heavy stuff going on.

Adelphia
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

wyllow69 wrote:OMG!!! I knew that meant huge, but didn't realize the rest. You've apparently got some really heavy stuff going on.
Yeah... it's amazing what one can learn in this way, to be surprised by an Immortal and then later do research and find out it was what it looked like but was something I had no prior knowledge of.

Definitely I have had some very heavy obstacles placed around me that I decided lately to be rid of forever. So we shall see!

Adelphia D. Blood
Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

What an intriguing experience..will be interested to see how this develops.

Adelphia
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Thanks Noc :grouphug:

Not sure if I will continue to update on this situation here or not as it progresses, but the option is open.

Adelphia D. Blood
Ruby
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Exciting! Behemoth is one of the three Biblical beasts (after ziz and leviathan). I have all three of them as a custom in my cart for when I'm ready.... as for if it is a BA, I'm not sure. I don't have any experience yet but I would have guessed that behemoths are on the darker end of DA. Well, in any case, I guess I will find out for myself later.

Can't wait to hear about your experiences :thumbup:

ImageImageImageImageImage
Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

^ How neat, I was just about to mention Leviathan. Would be quite an experience connecting with that force.

Ivy Onyx East
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 115
Spelled Number: 150
If I could be anything, I would be...: Grimmy!!
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Mesa Hema
Zodiac:

Great information. Very interesting for sure. Thanks!!
Best Regards on your journey. :hug:

~Ivy Onyx East (aka: dollybil)
"It is one of the commonest of mistakes to consider that the limit of our power of perception is also the limit of all there is to perceive." -C.W. Leadbeater
"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth." -Sherlock Holmes
souloffire
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 8
If I could be anything, I would be...: demi-god
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Lady Sio
Zodiac:

Adelphia* As always you have fascinating things to share. :hug: I wish you success in pushing through those obstacles. :heart:

Adelphia
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Thanks for the feedback and support, guys.

Hm, I just searched the CH Encyclopedia and Shop and could find no listing for Behemoth... if anyone could point it out that would be nice.

The reason I get the BA impression is it seemed like a creature without a soul or a choice if that makes sense. And not a creature I would want to summon or control myself, probably not a creature I could ever access on my own, and too dangerous to attempt to control. Being tasked and handled by Lucifer is the only way for me to have a Behemoth as a living entity involved in getting things done.

Leviathon huh? Wow. Something to look into for sure. That is Leviathon at the bottom of the Blake picture also.

Reading further now in the Wiki entry on Behemoth, I see it supports my intuition here that this is not something I could attempt to handle or control myself:

Job 40:15-24 describes Behemoth, and then the sea-monster Leviathan, to demonstrate to Job the futility of questioning God, who alone has created these beings and who alone can capture them.[2] Some believe both beasts are chaos monsters destroyed by the deity at the time of creation, although such a conflict is not found in the creation account.[3]

Leviathan is identified figuratively with both the primeval sea (Job 3:8, Psalms 74:13) and in apocalyptic literature - describing the end-time - as that adversary, the Devil, from before creation who will finally be defeated. In the divine speeches in Job, Behemoth and Leviathan may both be seen as composite and mythical creatures with enormous strength, which humans like Job could not hope to control. But both are reduced to the status of divine pets, with rings through their noses and Leviathan on a leash.[4]

Adelphia D. Blood

Return to “Black Arts”