Votes & reviews of paranormal media including movies, books, poetry, music, etc
Bella
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Selqetkitty wrote:One thing I DID notice, and I'm wondering if anyone else got caught on it, too... on the train, when Radcliffe was reading the newspaper... the pictures weren't moving. It shocked me out of the movie.

And again, when he was climbing that staircase and the paintings on the wall weren't moving or speaking...

That was just... weird.

Seeing him for 8 years in movies where all the newspapers and paintings moved, and then seeing that NOT happen was... startling. lmao

Bright blessings...
Selqet
:lol: :funnypost: LOL! No, but then again, I wasn't really looking for this movie to be anything like the Harry Potter series.
Brightest Blessings!
Wishing you \/ , <3 , & :) always!
NyctophiliaRaven
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Everyone
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself.
My magical/paranormal name...: KITTY!!!!!!!!
Zodiac:

Neither was I... I took the movie on it's own merit... I think it was subconscious programming... I'd seen him as only the one character, in the one world, for so long, I was just sort of... unconsciously expecting things to be the same way. lol

Let's here it for wired brains!

Bright blessings...
Selqet
"She’s all the unsung heroes who... never quit." ― R. A. Heinlein, Stranger in a Strange Land
“There are more things in Heaven and Earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.” ― William Shakespeare, Hamlet
“Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.”
― H.L. Mencken, Prejudices: First Series
PrinceZuko
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: I work with all
If I could be anything, I would be...: angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: StormBringer
Zodiac:

I seen the movie and i will give my take on the ending, i think she was trying to reunite the widow and son with the mother/wife due to the fact that Radcliff saved the boy trapped in the lake thing. So i think she was just trying to return the favor in a not so good way. But i think the movie was good to say the least, i dont get scared easily so i cant really vouch for the scaryness of it.
""We plant seeds that will flower as results in our lives, so best to remove the weeds of anger avarice envy and doubt, that peace and abundance may manifest for all." ~Dorothy Day" PrinceZuko
Ninja
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a master
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 6000
Spelled Number: 999
Your favorite spirit to work with: All Entities
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Ninja
Zodiac:

Bella wrote:Normally, I like ghost stories, but this one was quite possibly the most depressing movie that I have ever seen. :thumbdown:
I ended up having to watch several comedies after this just to try to take my mind off of how much I hated the ending. :(
I thought it was really unfair for the lady to do what she did, especially when the main character had tried to help her to find peace.
Besides that, the "scary" parts are very predictable. 2cents

I was going to rent this on pay per view...not gonna do it now.
If I want to be depressed I will just gaze at my checkbook. :lol:
A Closed Mind Is Open To Evil
Syri
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Rich
My magical/paranormal name...: H
Zodiac:

ninjamansean wrote: I was going to rent this on pay per view...not gonna do it now.
:lol:

I heard it sucked and everyone who saw it didn't like it. That means I will probably like it because I have a twisted sense of humor. :sly:
Sincerely,
Your Friendly Neighborhood Weirdo Syri,aka "The Crazy Cat Lady" :mrgreen: Friend of all things dark

laurababy0105
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Don't know yet...
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

Syriana wrote:
ninjamansean wrote: I was going to rent this on pay per view...not gonna do it now.
:lol:

I heard it sucked and everyone who saw it didn't like it. That means I will probably like it because I have a twisted sense of humor. :sly:
I am exactly the same way. If critics hate it. I usually love it. I find the most unfunny things hilarious sometimes. My husband is the same way. Only I don't find him funny.
Beauty is often found in the darkest places.

edsphinx
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: edsphinx
Zodiac:

Now I want badly to watch this movie, don't know about scary but I always like to see how is a ghost history.

and after some reviews like it can be depressive I want to be sure if really will be like that for me, I also don't get how something can be scary sometimes.
Dark Blessings,
edsphinx

Return to “Paranormal Media Review”