How can I help my family (severe physical pain)?

Share you information, tips, & tricks for working with alternate methods for health, cleansing, and balance.
laurababy0105
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Don't know yet...
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

My father has terrible pain due to agent orange and injuries sustained in Vietnam. His spine and neck is falling apart. He has to take vicadin just to get Out of bed. He has a very physical job and still works everyday. He is in terrible pain all the time. He has to sleep in a recliner because he cannot lie down flat. He has trouble with stairs because of his hips. The VA wants to do surgery but they only give him 50% chance of walking afterward so the kind of man he is, that is not an option. Are there any herbs or stones that can help him?

Beauty is often found in the darkest places.

adrbourgeois
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 6
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Ariadne Thorne

Dark Abyss- all of that is great to hear, especially the dreams. my mom is going to be so happy to hear about being able to communicate in her dreams. she has horrible nightmares sometimes, so maybe the cala can help her with that too!

Maythen21- Energy Morphing seems really useful, but it's something that is going to require a lot more of my own skills, and I don't know how effective it is on medical pains. Again, I need to do some more research. Right now I'm focused on the physical (since it's more likely that some of the emotional issues are caused by the pain then vice versa), but I plan on helping my family (and myself) emotionally and spiritually later, and when that time comes, all the things you've listed seem wonderful. As far as energy morphing specifically, I'm going to wait to get that one, but it's definitely going on my wish list. :D

Aeryn- Thanks for your post, I had no clue I could keep a spirit but ask it watch over someone else! I knew I could ask for tiny favors, but not that it could be a permanent arrangement. It's especially comforting to know that Calas enjoy it. That would be ideal for my dad. Dian Cecht sounds like more of an aid or a guide for healers, like he give more guidance on how to heal than actual healing. I might be wrong, I need to do more research on him. I don't think his skills are what I want right this moment, but it's a binding I am keeping in mind for the future for sure. :)

starfire- i'm going to have to talk to my mom about what she wants, but i definitely am going to get a medicine buddha at some point. it sounds like such a great binding! i doubt i could trick my dad into wearing a bracelet, but my mom and i could both use it. and oh my goodness it is so kind of you to offer, i would really appreciate if you sent some reiki this way. i don't know much about it, so i don't know if you need any information like DOB or location, so let me know if I need to PM you or you can just PM if you'd like. :hug:

moongypsy- i was actually wondering about the possibility of binding spirits/spells to my dad. now, i am confused about the difference of bridging and binding? what is safe and not safe to bind to him if he isn't aware? "If you are comfortable with it" does this mean that there is any danger in binding spells to him? i want to help him as much as possible, but if there's any risk, i don't think it's my place to put him in that situation without his knowledge. sorry for so many questions. ::noob:: and the Amphisbaena on my wishlist is set to be costume conjured and bound to my mom :)

selqet- the shakes binding is DA, which i'm worried our family might not be able to handle yet, but i will keep it in mind for the future. the Hematite bracelet is something i'm going to add to this now large list, though. :) and copper, that is something i would have never thought of! i've heard about it helping with arthritis, but it slipped my mind completely. my mom's hands bother her too, so a copper bracelet sounds like a great idea. that would also be something my dad might be willing to try, especially if he sees it working for my mom. my mom works a LOT, so she doesn't have much time for yoga or anything like that, but her job requires a lot of walking, so she does get some movement. it hurts my dad a lot to exercise, but i think part of it is his just "blah" attitude. hopefully with all of these wonderful suggestion, he'll start to feel a little better and get up and start moving again. :)

thank you all so very much. :grouphug: for all of you that suffer from the same kind of pains, my heart goes out to you, it's pretty awful and unfair. there is still the issue of being able to buy all this stuff, but now at least i've got an idea of where to start. :heart:

"Let our worries wander out like water streaming from a spring, and sing of all the things our heads have failed to ruin yet." Image
Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

I understand too well, the physical reality of pain. I live with it every day. I have severe injuries to my neck and spine caused from a wreck that shattered my cervical disks.
Because of that, I have fragments sitting on my spinal column. It is inoperable. This causes my migraines to be worse and causes shocking sensations to go down my arms. Sometimes my fingers go numb just from sitting.
Pain, I live with constantly, and drugs don't really help.
For Migraines, I was tried on SSRI's and it was initially diagnosed as tension headaches. The Amtryptyline did not help. Neither did the Nortryptyline. I was tried on LOrtab without relief. I was tried on several different other pain relievers without relief, until an ER doctor suggested it could be migraines. He tried me on Relpax, and it worked. Downside is that it causes a cough.
It seems that I trade one ailment for another.

Now comes the spirits: I started out with a volkh, but this was for protection. I now have, for pain, a couple of caladrius, and some phoenixes help too (not something they are known for), and a gros bon ange. These help immensely, but meditation also helps.

[image]https://www.dreamstime.com/royalty-free-stock-photography-pegasus-clouds-image12645487[/image]
Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels

Return to “Alternate Healing/Aromatherapy”