Would Immortals be recommended for a novice?

sofia
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
Zodiac:

I was drawn to immortals from the start, but I'm afraid to take the plunge. I'm afraid I might offend them or make them mad or something. Being gods and goddesses, they make me feel like a shrimp... Should I wait until I'm more experienced or should I just follow my heart and get them as soon as possible?

kovus
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

From the experiences you post about you and your two vampires, I'd say go for it! :thumbup:

I mean if you're interested in them and looking for another spirit/entity to get (which from your other post it sounds like is just the case) then there is really no reason to stop yourself. You do have experience and have good communication going between your vamps so in my opinion you'd be fine. :)

-kovus
<wishing I could experience something/anything>
sofia
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Thanks Kovus, I feel more confident now! :)

Actually I'm not so worried about communication, just that if I say or do something that would make them mad or something worse... With my vamps it's easy, if I accidently offended them I could just apologise, and a simple sorry from the heart is usually enough for them. With immortals, I really hate to imagine what could happen. I don't want the wrath of gods on me... LOL!! Then maybe I have to think about offerings and if I should set up an altar or something. I can't set up altar or leave out offerings because I live in a hostel and on holidays, with my parents. People will think I'm up to something bad. It would be okay if I had my own house though.

I'm considering Prometheus, thanks to Ash, I can't resist. LOL!! I like the fact that he likes humans. I don't mind DA though. Anyone have other suggestions?

Suess
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

I think you'll do fine with any Immortal. :crazy: So go to town and get the one that calls the strongest for you!

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.... Plato
DragonKeeper
venerated member
venerated member

I agree, got one or some :D I've found them very understanding of human nature - don't worry about mistakes, do what you do now and you're good to go. :thumbup:

Peace, light & love

Phil

sofia
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Thanks drsuess and Phil!! I'll get them if I really can't get them out of my mind when I get down to my 'buying spree'... ^_^

sofia
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Would it be okay to get Prometheus and a sterling angel bound to the same vessel? I've been toying with the idea for a while, but I'm not really sure about that... I like Moirae too, but my young vamp said no. He seems to fear Prometheus though, maybe it's just out of respect...

kovus
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

sofia wrote:Would it be okay to get Prometheus and a sterling angel bound to the same vessel? I've been toying with the idea for a while, but I'm not really sure about that... I like Moirae too, but my young vamp said no. He seems to fear Prometheus though, maybe it's just out of respect...
I've asked similar questions about having an Angel (pure white-light) with a DA entity. From what I understand some people seem to think it won't likely make much difference and others find it best to keep them completely separate. However, I think if you are having them custom summoned (opposed to two already bound spirits put together) then when they do the summoning that will be taken into consideration and an angel that is willing to be in that situation will be found.

At least that is what I remember reading in regards to a black dragon being with another entity (I'm not sure if it was a normal custom cast or if it was in a triumvirate - doesn't really matter, the end result for this matter is the same). Basically in this instance a Black Dragon was found that was more comfortable and capable of dealing with other entities since normally Black Dragons are loners, even from other DAs and dragons.

So, this should work the same with the angel as well I would think. And I'm sure if it wouldn't work Magnolia/Ash would say something to you and not cast it and let you deal with the consequences. I'd say go for it if you want them in the same stone/item, but that is just my opinion on it. :)

-kovus
<wishing I could experience something/anything>
sofia
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Thanks Kovus, You're a lot of help. I'll just go ahead and get a custom then!! I'm so excited!!! ^_^

Return to “Immortals”