Invoking the first time

Tips and tricks for connecting and making wishes with djinn.
xcalibur
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Hi

1) I am wondering that it is quite possible that a first timer might get nervous/scared while invoking a djinn the first time when he gets it. In such a case, is it possible the invocation will prove ineffective and could results in problems in bonding. Is it advisable to do the re invoking procedure once again?
Also, do djinns can understand the mental state of a not so experienced person and take their own time to bond...reveal themselves slowly to thier master so as to not overwhelm him?

2) How important is the first invocation? Is it possible that even if the first invocation has been mild (owner frightned/nervous.....no energy or presence felt) but if subsequently the owner keeps the djinn near him, talks to him/her (generally does more or less everything that he should do for a good bonding), a good bonding can still develop?

Cheers
Xcalibur

mane79nll
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Check out the creepyhollows website.
http://www.creepyhollows.com/guide_djinn.shtml
I think for Djinn an invocation is necessary to let them know you are their master. It's serious business bonding with them.

For lifting an autumn down is not considered great strength, seeing the sun and the moon is not considered a sign of sharp vision, hearing thunder is not considered a sign of sensitive hearing
Wiccan Warrior Alex
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Black Dragon/wraith
If I could be anything, I would be...: Wraith
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Given to a few close friends
Zodiac:

Xcalibur, welcome to the board. By far, I am no expert on Djinn, but I do understand the workings of invocation, so I will share some of what I know with you in the hopes that you will find it useful.

1. If you are nervous, or have a fear, you are basicially saying " I am not sure I want this to happen". When you infuse doubt into any ritual the results will be variable. The most likely scenerio is that nothing will happen.

2. The fact that you were nervous the first time will not harm your chances of a successful invocation in the future. Yes, do keep you Djinn with you and keep talking to him. You will build on your bond. Let him know how happy you are that he is a part of your life and that your bond is based on mutual respect. At night, no further than a foot away from your bed, and many people prefer to put theirs under the pillow.

As Mane suggested, definately read all the Djinn related literature here on the CH site.

I suggest you look at the form thread started by Dr. Suess, titled "Finally". You can do this by clicking on the 'view active topics' above the board. http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/vie ... f=42&t=881

In the meantime, learning to calm the mind and let things come to you (meditation) will help you connect in the future. Dreams are another way.

Invocation happens in two ways, to the astral realm (where you see them in dreams or meditation) and to the physical realm (this is somewhat harder and requires faith on your part that it will happen).

Blessings,
Alex

ImageIf everyone cared and nobody cried,
If everyone loved and nobody lied,
If everyone shared and swallowed their pride,
Then we'd see the day when nobody died.
Nickleback
xcalibur
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Thanks to you both.

Regards
XCalibur

Beech
active contributor
active contributor

I did perform the bonding ritual sent with my Djinn several weeks ago and felt nothing (but then I'm not terribly sensitive to that sort of stuff). Last night, in the quiet of the FL night, around midnight, I meditated and performed the short bonding that is listed here on CH which said it could be done anytime. I was wearing my Djinn ring at the time and immediately the ring began to pulse on my finger. At first I thought it may be my own pulse that I felt but, unless my pulse rate was over 200, that wasn't it.

Then, almost immediately after the pulsing started, my big dog, Jazzi girl, leaped up and ran to the window and started barking. I didn't see anything out there and my ring kept pulsing. I was pleasantly surprised, to say the least. :)

Thank you for having that on the website, Magnolia and Ash! I know now that Mr. D IS here and kicking!

1of7KEYS
active contributor
active contributor

That is so great that your Djinn made its presence known to you!!

I'm happy that you got to have the wonderful experience! ;)

Daniel

Beech
active contributor
active contributor

Actually, Daniel, he made himself known to me by appearing as a human height grey mist even before I did the first bonding ritual (and since I am very new to this, it rather freaked me out). He then surrounded me with what I can only call protective, positive energy when I went to speak at a meeting for the animals at the shelter I run a volunteer group at. Energy that was like nothing I have ever ever experienced (and was much needed, i may say, since there are several people involved who'd just as soon shoot me as speak to me).

However, since then, he's been quiet...I did the second bonding because I wanted him to know I still respect him and desire his help. I also wondered if I'd overtaxed him with all that energy (after all, he presents himself to me in dreams as a 1 armed man).

By the way, love your forum name :)

Love your given name too, it was the name of my sister's middle son, Daniel. It's a beautiful, pleasing to the ears (not harsh) but very strong name.

Return to “Connecting With Djinn”