Salty pie (with eggplant, soy etc.)

Share your favorite recipes that are to die for!
Euphotic
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 29
Your favorite spirit to work with: angel,dragon,khodam
If I could be anything, I would be...: angel
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I know this isn't the most aesthetically pleasing thing or even very wonderful otherwise, but I was still kind of proud of it. :) I don't make salty pies much so considering that I think it turned out ok. It looks a little like a pizza, but was almost simpler to make.

The filling is mainly eggplant, tomato, soy (textured soy protein) & unsweetened soy yogurt. Those green things are thyme and pieces of onion stalks. The filling also has a soy sauce, a bit of oil, BBQ sauce, and seasonings. All that was probably a bit overkill even though it still tastes ok to me.

The crust is made of:

-Flour (graham and wheat flour)
-Soy yogurt
-Oil
-Water
-Sea salt (I didn't put much because the filling is salty anyway)
-Baking powder

I just made way too much of this - one large pie, one small pie, and there's STILL some leftover filling in the fridge. :sick: Luckily I'm at my parent's home right now and they have a good freezer.
----

I also recently bought chopped lemongrass, mint and lavender, but I wasn't sure what to use them for. I realized I can make tea out of them (maybe this should be self evident, but I normally just buy tea from grocery stores ;) ). I already tried it with mint and lavender and it was pretty good.

Love leading the pilgrim

Return to “Dinner to Die For”