You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 11
Spelled Number: 30
Your favorite spirit to work with: undecided
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: thats a secret
Zodiac:

maybe to have it bridged only to him he will need to perform the bridging of the spells on his own? but I'm guessing
I also have a question, when my twins come of age I want to pass on some of my spirits to them.
Would I need to break the bridge to me gift them the vessel and then have them bridge the spirit to themselves?
Can I leave the spirit bridged to me in case they need to come warn me of some danger of my children?
In this case should I simply cross bridge, then give the vessels to my children. Then later just unbridge them from only me?

"The easiest thing to be in the world is you. The most difficult thing to be is what other people want you to be. Don't let them put you in that position." - Leo Buscaglia
jsross79
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 350
If I could be anything, I would be...: 58
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: jsross79
Zodiac:

Ok I will try and answer some of these questions. As for bridging to your son you will need to get a new bridging stone for him to use if he is old enough to do the spell by himself. It was brought up a while ago that each stone is only made to use by the person who owns it. You can bridge the item to you then cross-bridge items to your son if he is to young to do the spell alone. Or you can bridge it to you then gift it to him and the bridge will transfer to him.
jdearheart wrote:maybe to have it bridged only to him he will need to perform the bridging of the spells on his own? but I'm guessing
I also have a question, when my twins come of age I want to pass on some of my spirits to them.
Would I need to break the bridge to me gift them the vessel and then have them bridge the spirit to themselves?
Can I leave the spirit bridged to me in case they need to come warn me of some danger of my children?
In this case should I simply cross bridge, then give the vessels to my children. Then later just unbridge them from only me?

As for this you would not have to break the bridge. If you want to give them complet ownership you would just gift them the spirits you want and the bridge will automatical transfer from you to them. If you want to keep an eye on everything until you know they can take care of the spirits own their own you can start by cross-bridging them from you to them. That way you can still have ownership and care for them when needed and when your twins are responsibale enough you can just gift them to them. Hope that all makes sense. :?

Raavak
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 12
Zodiac:

I hate necro'ing old threads, but can someone confirm that I can bridge a non-CH spirit/vessel to my spirit? Also, if I don't know the energy class do I just guesstimate?

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Raavak wrote:I hate necro'ing old threads, but can someone confirm that I can bridge a non-CH spirit/vessel to my spirit?
In general, yes. But you might need to confirm this to the seller directly.

Raavak wrote:Also, if I don't know the energy class do I just guesstimate?
Mmm does the bridging process depend on the energy class?

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."

Return to “Spirit Keeping”