The Wolf Man (old)

Votes & reviews of paranormal media including movies, books, poetry, music, etc
Order
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself of course.
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

My dad wanted me to see this before we saw the new Wolf Man which is coming out this Friday. Unfortunately since the review contest ends tomorrow, I can't compare them. But, I'll update this thread when I see the new one. The Wolf man was made in the 30's and its in black and white (obviously). It is also not very long, only running for and hour and 10 minutes. However, since it is an old movie it of course has alot of bias and half truths. For one thing the so called mark of the werewolf is a pentagram. I assume throwing in the pentagram was for shock value back then, since so many thought it was associated with the devil. Next there were alot of flaws which I believe people back then wouldn't have noticed, but that most do now. For one thing the protagonist was attacked by a werewolf and the werewolf actually looked like a wolf. However, when the protagonist transforms he turns onto a wolf man (which is an appropriate term). He also decides to change clothes after he transforms before he goes out to hunt. I could go on and on about this old movie, but theres no point really. Its still a classic and is worthy of a proper remake which I'm lookng forward to seeing.

אֶהְיֶה אֲשֶׁר אֶהְיֶה
Nightraven
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 40
Spelled Number: 12
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fae
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

This is a classic movie that provides an nice eerie setting. A werewolf can appear as a wolf or a "wolfman" IMO.

Phil.

Ghastly grim and ancient raven wandering from the Nightly shore-
Tell me what thy lordly name is on the Night's Plutonian shore!"
Quoth the Raven, "Nevermore."- Poe
Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Galactic Executive
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: Durga Suta Putra
Zodiac:

Pentagrams can be used in a vast number of ways included where the points are all the way to using dodecagrams and so on superimposed upon a pentagram for placing a planetary seal inside the pentagon of the pentagram. As for the old Werewolf movies, they are the best becuae the create total ambience of the night and the invisble mysterious. As for MAria Ouspenskaya..she is the best. I have an autographed pic of her near my desk...
C_

EarthGalactics online....
Leautremontmars Virtual Mall
Occult Metaphysical
Children of the Night Lugoss

Return to “Paranormal Media Review”