Lady Elisa
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Too hard to choose!
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: It's a secret!
Zodiac:

Especially for Sangs, what are some good house rules you guys have for your vamps? I am getting lighter natured ones I'm fairly sure, any info would be appreciated :)

I have never kept any before, but I feel a sang is coming to me in my mystery conjure. I have been researching them trying to become as informed on them as possible. I am not sure what kind of rules are befitting for them though.

Thanks!!

Vanya GreyCrow
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: ---
If I could be anything, I would be...: ---
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: ---

I have sangs and psy vampires with me, and the house rules i lay out for them is the same as for my other DA spirits.

i think it depends on the character of your vampire, whether you need to lay subset of rules specifically for him.

For example, if he's romantic and wants a sensual relationship with you, are you ok with it? If not, you may have to lay a rule down that you're not ready for it or you don't want it.
Or, you want that relationship with him, but you also want that with another spirit in your family. If you feel he may get jealous, you may have to lay a rule stating that no jealousy will be entertained.

It's pretty up in the air until you know more details, really.

In seeking Death I learned to live.
'Walk your own path. Seek your own truth.' -- Azrael
'What are words? Words are at once the most powerful and the most powerless things there are.'
Lady Elisa
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Lionox wrote:Hi there!

What do you mean by "House Rules ESPECIALLY for Sangs"? I don't personally have specific House Rules for my Vampires.

The only exception is for my Abchanchus who have an additional few House Rules specific to them that I felt needed to be put in place (due to the fact that I just recently brought them into my life, and also due to their natures).

Other than that, my House Rules cover for all my Spirits.

I meant for vampires in general, but since I feel I am getting a Sanguine, an emphasis on them would be appreciated :) I understand there are differences between them and Psy vamps, but I don't know them all.

I only have experience keeping Djinn, so obviously there will be similarities to preexisting rules, but I'm wondering what else would I need to mention obviously as they are entirely different entities.

Just basic stuff like don't hurt myself or others, etc....

Lady Elisa
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Vanyawen wrote:I have sangs and psy vampires with me, and the house rules i lay out for them is the same as for my other DA spirits.

i think it depends on the character of your vampire, whether you need to lay subset of rules specifically for him.

For example, if he's romantic and wants a sensual relationship with you, are you ok with it? If not, you may have to lay a rule down that you're not ready for it or you don't want it.
Or, you want that relationship with him, but you also want that with another spirit in your family. If you feel he may get jealous, you may have to lay a rule stating that no jealousy will be entertained.

It's pretty up in the air until you know more details, really.

Good points, thanks for bringing them up! In your experience do vamps and other beings with the capacity for sensuality and wanting a relationship mind if you have a human partner? Or is it all really case by case?

Vanya GreyCrow
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

As far as I know it's really case by case. Just as people are, some are open to sharing, some are possessive, etc.

One of my houserules for everyone is that if they are willing to go into this aspect of the relationship with me, they must share. No jealousy issues will be tolerated.

'What are words? Words are at once the most powerful and the most powerless things there are.'
Lady Elisa
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Vanyawen wrote:As far as I know it's really case by case. Just as people are, some are open to sharing, some are possessive, etc.

One of my houserules for everyone is that if they are willing to go into this aspect of the relationship with me, they must share. No jealousy issues will be tolerated.

Thank you, that just gave me a new rule I will apply to everyone.
"If you are interested in forming a sexual and/or romantic relationship with me, you must understand that I want to keep my human partners, as I want to experience and find joy in the pleasures of the flesh just as I find comfort, wisdom, and joy in the pleasures of spirituality only with my entities and spirits."

Also:

"No harm or sabotage will come to my human partner, our relationship, or his life in anyway. Jealousy will not be tolerated!!"

Haha I am going a little overboard as I have lighter natured spirits, and trust they wouldnt do such things anyway, but I feel it is important to lay down the basics to be clear.

Maybe my newfound rules sound obvious to most experienced keepers, but thanks I didnt think of them before!!! ::hail:: :heart: :heart:

Vanya GreyCrow
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

It's always good to ask if you are unsure, but you can also find out a lot from the older threads by just reading through when you have the time or do a search. =)

radutepes
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 929
Spelled Number: 287
Your favorite spirit to work with: sanguine vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: ?
Zodiac:

I have several vampires in my family (all female) and they range from grey to extremely dark. I have only two rules for my vamps. The rules are: No feeding on my family,friends or myself. There is one exception to this rule and that is I allow my vamps to feed on my energy when Im eating beef or any other red meats, they really love to do this and are mindfull of how much energy they consume. The other rule is no feeding on children. My vamps are very happy with these rules and never violate them. Treat your Sangs with respect and they will not fail you.

:peace:

Lady Elisa
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

radutepes wrote:I have several vampires in my family (all female) and they range from grey to extremely dark. I have only two rules for my vamps. The rules are: No feeding on my family,friends or myself. There is one exception to this rule and that is I allow my vamps to feed on my energy when Im eating beef or any other red meats, they really love to do this and are mindfull of how much energy they consume. The other rule is no feeding on children. My vamps are very happy with these rules and never violate them. Treat your Sangs with respect and they will not fail you.

:peace:
Sounds good!

Do they automatically nourish you with the energy they collect or do you need to tell them?

Also why only when you are eating meat? Not challenging it just curious :)
I thought it was normal for them to feed on you or anyone, but just not to the point of draining.
Thanks for the info :)

Gloss_Reality
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Lady Elisa wrote:Sounds good!

Do they automatically nourish you with the energy they collect or do you need to tell them?:)
I'm pretty sure that they do it without you asking, but you can specifically ask for it you feel that you need it. I cant tell you weather you can feel the energy intake or not - i've had a psy vampire around me faarr longer than i've known about spirit keeping! XD so its a bit hard for me to tell the difference. The other night, it crossed my mind that i dont often tell my psy to specifically feed off people - we were at a restarante, and there were loooaads of people attending a party of some sort, the energy was infectious, so i told her to feed, and share some with me :)

Lady Elisa wrote:Also why only when you are eating meat? Not challenging it just curious :)
I thought it was normal for them to feed on you or anyone, but just not to the point of draining.
Thanks for the info :)
I think this point is more relevant so sanguines than psys. When i'm eating something that i think they like - meat, wine, chocolate - i invite them to taste and enjoy it through me, i often say specifically who i think will enjoy it (again, this sometimes just 'pops' into my mind.) As another example, quite a while ago i was eating a steak and kidney pie (yum!) and i invited mr sang vamp M to enjoy it with me LOL i've never seen him so active before! After the pie, he was practically bouncing off the walls! I could see orbs flying in every which direction! XD

Of course, you can do this with any type of food, but its best to do it with something that they enjoy :)

also, an idea for a house rule. The vamp that has been with me the longest (about 5 years) is mainly quiet, and doesnt get much involved in things, but she showed an interest in my bf. I talked to him about it, and he was fine with her comunicating with him. 2 days later, he was COVERED in about 7-8 'vampire bites' all over his skin. For him, they are raised red lumps that come from nowhere which are a straight and have a bit of space between them (like bites from people). few days later he was still covered in them, neck, chest, legs, lol everywhere! XD He realised that he was not comfortable with this, so he asked her to stop, and its never happened again. lol. just an idea :)

please check out my spirit drawings, here on this forum :) http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=39&t=27252&start=320

Return to “Vampire”