Giants?

Discussion of Dark Arts creatures starting with letters A-H.
Dark Abyss
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
If I could be anything, I would be...: who i am
Zodiac:

so does anyone know about giants (and yes i did search all 16 pages, but really nothing came up as far as associations, info). not really looking for experiences, but what they like, their special days, months, food, etc.

i have an unbound giant with me. he seems to be a jolly fellow....is that normal? things of this nature is what i'm looking for. when asked the usual question "what are you here for?" he states "for protection."

me: protection for you? (confused as to how i could protect a spirit let alone a giant). :think:
him: NO (laughed at the notion) ::rofl::
me: protection for me? :eh:
him: YES! (flexes muscles)
me: am i in danger? :scared:
him: no (laughs again) :lol:
me: oh, just in case
him: exactly ;)
just a lowly spirit keeper. nothing more, nothing less
Trust those who seek the truth, but doubt those who say they have found it - Hannah McKay (DEXTER)
what delusional planet do you come from and how do i get off of it?
Be the villain, not the victim.

ASH
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: HARPY, PROMETHEUS
If I could be anything, I would be...: HUMAN, LOL
My super power would be...: Super speed

GIANTS RANGE IN BEHAVIOR & PERSONALITY DEPENDING ON WHERE THEY ARE FROM, MUCH LIKE ALL OTHER RACES. THEY TEND TO PUT MORE THOUGHT INTO WHAT THEY DO THAN OTHERS, PASSIVE-AGGRESSIVE WOULD BE A BLANKET STEREOTYPE. THEY MAKE GOOD COMPANIONS FOR THOSE WHO LIKE TO HAVE SOMEONE INTIMIDATING ON THEIR SIDE.
WISHES FOR YOUR DELIGHT,

WHAT I DO ON MY DAYS OFF
Dark Abyss
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
If I could be anything, I would be...: who i am
Zodiac:

ash-mda wrote:GIANTS RANGE IN BEHAVIOR & PERSONALITY DEPENDING ON WHERE THEY ARE FROM, MUCH LIKE ALL OTHER RACES. THEY TEND TO PUT MORE THOUGHT INTO WHAT THEY DO THAN OTHERS, PASSIVE-AGGRESSIVE WOULD BE A BLANKET STEREOTYPE. THEY MAKE GOOD COMPANIONS FOR THOSE WHO LIKE TO HAVE SOMEONE INTIMIDATING ON THEIR SIDE.
thanks ash ::wave:: i guess you can never have to much muscle on your side. at least he is an easy going type fellow, with a great sense of humor. the strong silent type i just want to shake. at least with a sense of humor, you can joke with them and they can trade barbs with you. :clap:
just a lowly spirit keeper. nothing more, nothing less
Trust those who seek the truth, but doubt those who say they have found it - Hannah McKay (DEXTER)
what delusional planet do you come from and how do i get off of it?
Be the villain, not the victim.

Return to “Dark Arts A-H”