Help please

Share you information, tips, & tricks for working with alternate methods for health, cleansing, and balance.
NyctophiliaRaven
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Everyone
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself.
My magical/paranormal name...: KITTY!!!!!!!!
Zodiac:

Soul... I'm sorry to hear that. I'm glad you had a sort-of temporary reprieve, but it's sorry I am that your illness merely took that time in pause to ramp itself up again.

Living with a constant illness is a trial. However, while I see how many ways my own illness has negatively impacted my life, I can also see the shining light of the good I've done because of it. My illness keeps me in a certain societal sphere... and that sphere seldom gets certain kinds of assistance, which I, because of the education my illness has provided me, and the psychic gifts my illness has expanded within me, can provide them.

There is give and take, positive and negative, in everything.

What good has your illness done for you and others? How has it expanded your ability to help them... serve them? Hex, has it put them into positions where they must learn to love and serve, themselves? Because that, alone, is a good thing. Have they learned empathy through your own suffering?

I know that's a hard thing to do when you are in pain, to turn such negativity into shining light... but sometimes... it helps you get through the pain, and make peace with your place, make peace with your body... and above all... I wish for you peace.

Brightest blessings...
Selqet

"She’s all the unsung heroes who... never quit." ― R. A. Heinlein, Stranger in a Strange Land
“There are more things in Heaven and Earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.” ― William Shakespeare, Hamlet
“Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.”
― H.L. Mencken, Prejudices: First Series
Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

That must be frustrating for you, Soul :( I hope that things get better for you and that you find some relief :candle: Sending some positive energy your way with haste :hug:

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
starfire
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 125
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
Zodiac:

Soul, you know Selqekitty has a very good and valid point!!!!

I can attest to what she says very well!!!! Being a person who suffers with migraines, and for a wile it was one to two or more a week!!!!

This disease and it is a disease, has helped me learn to use oils and other natural healing remedies and learn how to talk to my doctor and get medications that can actually help me.

It also lead me to learn healing, like reiki, which I use not only for myself but for others as well!!!! It help me go further down my own path and finally brought me to spirit keeping!!!!

Now maybe I would have come here in time, but because of my illness, it has helped me to learn more about it, myself, and help others as well!!!! For when I help others, I help myself as well!!!! ;)

starfire ::dragons:: :kistune:

Keeper of many spirits, who I suspect are keeping me instead!!!

Keeper of Thor, my friend and protector
moonshadowlab
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: DC
If I could be anything, I would be...: Me Myself and I
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Hi soul, Im so sorry you are feeling badly I cant imagine what you are going through. I was tired all the time before I got my psy vamp, I ask him to share his energy with me and I have felt much better. Its just a thought but maybe spirit can you with some of these bad symptoms

Moonshadowlab AKA Lisa B
souloffire
active contributor
active contributor
Spelled Number: 8
If I could be anything, I would be...: demi-god
My magical/paranormal name...: Lady Sio
Zodiac:

Hi thank you all for the well wishes and love :heart: :grouphug: Selquet & Star* yes this disease has taken some things away from me but I have learned to ask for help & it has helped me understand a lot better what people with chronic illnesses go through.I now know to ask my teen & fiance to help when I can not anymore.It was difficult at first as my teen once said to me that I was being lazy and that really hurt and my fiance who doesn't believe in doctors and medication was fighting me on the diagnosis and doubting everything but I feel like I am at a better place with it now.I'm not angry and in denial like I once was though I do have my days.
Moonshadowlab*I am actually in the process of looking for a spirit/entity who can help with symptoms.I know I cannot be healed but maybe taking the edge off pain would be a plus.
Brightest blessings to everyone. :heart:

sadlotus79
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

Chronic illness sucks i know that from first hand experience as well so :hug: :hug: to you.
thankfully i have a great daughter who helps me out a lot around the house with things i cant do.

When one tugs at a single thing in nature,he find it attached to the rest of the world.
John Muir

Men soon the faults of others learn
A few their virtues, too, find out;
But is there one—I have a doubt—
Who can his own defects discern?
Sanskrit Proverb

tagore.
souloffire
active contributor
active contributor
Spelled Number: 8
If I could be anything, I would be...: demi-god
My magical/paranormal name...: Lady Sio
Zodiac:

Sadlotus * A big hug for you :hug: My teen tries to help me.LOL.I like to joke with him sometimes and tell him he's Cinderfella (I don't know if you remember the old Jerry Lewis movie which was a comedic spin-off of Cinderella ,too funny)Sometimes I feel bad to ask him but in a sense it's good because he will learn to be self-sufficient.

Return to “Alternate Healing/Aromatherapy”