Is more always better? (as it relates to tasks/wishes)

QueenD
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 2
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Interesting question I had regarding deploying multiple spirits/entities, spells, or enchanted pieces geared towards producing certain results. Conventional wisdom would dictate that the more "magic" you have working on your behalf, the greater chance of results and the quicker results will be.

However, I've also heard some practitioners mention that too many different kinds of energy working on something can kind of 'cancel' it out or slow it down because too much energy is conflicting.

From your experiences, when you decide to deploy your entities on tasks/wishes, do you ask a few of them (or all of them) to work on it for you or simply ask one entity?

Ruby
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

QueenD wrote:Interesting question I had regarding deploying multiple spirits/entities, spells, or enchanted pieces geared towards producing certain results. Conventional wisdom would dictate that the more "magic" you have working on your behalf, the greater chance of results and the quicker results will be.

However, I've also heard some practitioners mention that too many different kinds of energy working on something can kind of 'cancel' it out or slow it down because too much energy is conflicting.

From your experiences, when you decide to deploy your entities on tasks/wishes, do you ask a few of them (or all of them) to work on it for you or simply ask one entity?
That varies as to the nature of the task. If you ask a group of entities to work on one task, they will fulfill different aspects of it. For instance, one of my ongoing wishes is one that sustains my job and continuously give me work opportunities as well as a chance to advance. Well, one djinn would help me in terms of finding more opportunities to get money, another would help me advance forward in my current position and appeal to my superiors, and the last would help me keep my job.

Similarly, with love-related wishes, some djinns will make you more appealing to the opposite gender (or the gender you're attracted to) by 1) making your personality stand out, 2) making you look more attractive, 3) making you more like-able. And so on.

That said, it doesn't mean it's necessary to have many djinns for JUST wishes. If you just have one, I think he or she is capable enough. It may take longer or something, but all you wanted was the wish to be granted anyhow right?

ImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Spirit Keeping”