Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 600
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Formerly Nanami
Zodiac:

This has certainly been on my movie list since I first saw the preview. Of course, I am one of those people who never actually ends up at the movie theater...but I suppose that saves my wallet a little bit.

cytre
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male

Nanamixx wrote:This has certainly been on my movie list since I first saw the preview. Of course, I am one of those people who never actually ends up at the movie theater...but I suppose that saves my wallet a little bit.
I don't go to the theater either, but then again the last time I went the last Friday the 13th and it was ridiculous, almost got mugged in line waiting to go in, then it was so crowded in the theater, people's cell phones were going off constantly, and with all the talking and comments, couldn't enjoy the movie. Plus someone brought their ~5 year olds and they were screaming, not really a movie for young kids.

Anyway, off topic a bit, but I'm not sure how I feel about this movie, not really 2 things you'd associate with each other lol. Seemed ridiculous, but maybe I'll have to check it out now that it's on netflix. At least it might be a good laugh :lol:

NyctophiliaRaven
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Everyone
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself.
My magical/paranormal name...: KITTY!!!!!!!!
Zodiac:

I'm waiting for Pride and Prejudice and Zombies...

"She’s all the unsung heroes who... never quit." ― R. A. Heinlein, Stranger in a Strange Land
“There are more things in Heaven and Earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.” ― William Shakespeare, Hamlet
“Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.”
― H.L. Mencken, Prejudices: First Series
cytre
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male

Oops, my bad, netflix doesn't have it... they have Abraham Lincoln Vs. Zombies "Unrelated to the big-screen vampire hunter..." I hate when they piggy back off a theater movie and trick you into watching something that usually sucks lol. Guess we'll see how this is.

Return to “Paranormal Media Review”